[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do i actually look like a girl? im a 19 year old guy, and im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

do i actually look like a girl? im a 19 year old guy, and im 5'0. this is a pic of me from a couple months ago. people patronize me and belittle me all the time. is it that bad?
>>
>>34552408
just transition or go trap from here on out because you seriously look like a girl
>>
>>34552440
/thread
not an original comment
>>
>>34552408

You're some 10/10 dickgirl material

start HRT and become the little girl/futa
>>
>>34552408
Prepare that boi pucci for daddy's throbbing cock, son.
>>
>>34552408
You're a fuckin cutiepie
>>
Yes and you're very cute. Pls come to my house and sit on my face. Also transition.
>>
>>34552590
this is kinda what pisses me off though, is people think they can call me 'cute' because im small. it gets annoying
>>
>>34552408
I just came into this thread because I saw a picture of a cute girl in the catalogue. Then I read your post. Yes if that is really you OP you look like a cute girl. Since you aren't even on hormones you could become a really beautiful woman if you got on them. If you are 5'0 be realistic no woman will ever want you. However you get on hormones at that height and your already feminine looks and you will have hordes of men trying to date you and get into a long term relationship with you. If you aren't attracted to men then the hormones will fix that too.
>>
File: 1485813676807.jpg (56KB, 699x767px) Image search: [Google]
1485813676807.jpg
56KB, 699x767px
>>34552408
No homo but post more for interest
>>
Just be a trap, you're cuter than 50% of women
>>
>>34552662
>call me 'cute' because im small
its not your height anon, its your adorable qt 3.14 gf face. If i were you I would start HTR now.
>>
>>34552408
They are calling you cute because of your girl face. Also post a clip of your voice. I bet you sound like a girl.
>>
>>34552730
whats HTR? and yeah because of my face people don't take me seriously haha
>>
>>34552759
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_replacement_therapy_(male-to-female)
>>
>>34552673
>>34552748
This

Please be our qt lab rat
>>
>>34552408
no WAY is that a boy
>>
>>34552759
He meant HRT(Hormone replacement Therapy) which is taking estrogen to grow breasts and give off female hormones. He is basically saying become a girl. You already pass without trying. If you a sister go try on her clothes right now and look in the mirror. You will see a pretty girl looking back at you.
>>
>im 5'0

i thought i was bad at 5'9, shit son, you know women hate men under 6'0 right?
>>
>Posts picture of a girl.
>Claims to be a boy.
Nice bait OP.
>>
>>34552814
way to rub it in OP's face
>>
>>34552835
Not my fault a girl is pretending to be a boy.
>>
I'd tease you too, you're just so cute and I bet you'd laugh and blush.
>>
>>34552876
I bet he giggles like a girl.
>>
1. Don't listen to these 40 year old degenerates.

2. You do have feminine features but at your height, that's actually a plus. Can you imagine a really manly looking faced guy being around 5 feet? That's me and it's horrible. At least you're cute.
>>
>>34552907
i dont know if you mean to be mean by that, but i do giggle like that sometimes :p
>>
>>34552932
Just get on estrogen already. We all know you want to be a girl already and just trying to get us to agree with you. Go put on your mom or sisters clothes and take a picture and post it here.
>>
>>34552408
Cute girl. Post more OP.
>>
Are you sure you are a boy?
>>
>>34552408
How do I make you my girlfriend?
>>
>>34552932
you honestly sound like a real life faggot
>>
File: 1391006324510.gif (865KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1391006324510.gif
865KB, 400x400px
Don't fall for the hrt meme, you will fuck up your body and kill yourself as soon as you realize that you're not going to be passable forever.
Become a cute trap instead.
>>
>>34552932
This is not me, fucking stop with the bullying.
>>
I mean, to be honest, yes. But at least you look like a cute girl.
>>
>>34552662
Just getting in to rock and roll or acting or something where having feminine feature is potentially a plus.

Like, look at MJ, prince, Billy Idol, or elvis, and how their feminine features were contrasted against their music.
>>
>>34552408
consider suicide because you will never get a girlfriend
>>
>>34552408
Have you gone through puberty yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 423x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 423x449px
>>34552408
Honestly I'm a tranny and I'm pretty jealous, ngl
>>
That's just a girl in the pic. Timestamp now faget or you're full of shit.
>>
Time stamp or that's a girl
>>
>>34552408
Show boi puci pls
>>
>>34552408
Dress like a dude, act like a dude, and date girls who are either shorter than you or are taller than you and aren't shallow cunts. If you have all of the qualities that they want in a guy and turn you down just because you're 5'0 and look feminine, then they are trash.
>>
>tfw fell for the tranny meme
>lost most of family
>lost all friends
>cant go outside bc no pass

get me off this stupid ride. i'm ready to die.
>>
>>34556490

Honestly how fucking retarded do you have to be to fall for the tranny meme. Literally the worst thing any man can do to himself.
>>
>>34552408
I would bend you over and fuck you so hard. You're cute. If eat your cum too. Please start HRT!
>>
You are a Twink, own it.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.