[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name one positive thing about yourself I have enchanting blue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

File: boots.jpg (107KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
107KB, 640x559px
name one positive thing about yourself

I have enchanting blue eyes and they are very pretty
>>
Im really good at dangerous situations since its very difficult to shock me.

Unless its spider related.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1136x640px
>>34552123
I have a nice smile. Not perfect teeth, that's different. Customers at work compliment me on it a lot, I've also been told I look like Anne Hathaway
>>
I've got a pretty good vocabulary in two languages and know how to use it effectively.

Good post, honestly. There should be more positive (etymologically) threads.
>>
>>34552123
>name one positive thing about yourself
I have very nice eyebrows.

I'm a guy so that doesn't count for shit though
>>
I've got pretty and thick hair desu~
>>
>>34552123
I can sometimes be pretty good at singing
>>
>>34552123
I have a nice voice.
>>34552372
I have always been trash at learning new languages, is learning languages easy for you?
>>34552386
As we are in the same category I believe they do sir, we must take pride what we can.
>>
File: 1461938878629.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1461938878629.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
I have nice, small wrists...I love them.
>>
>>34552123
I can make other people feel better about themselves by just being in their presence.
>>
I enjoy analyzing and writing down my thoughts, be it problems or ideas for short stories. Feels pretty useful when I'm confessing to other robots.
>>
I'm really good at math, and memorized 241 digits of pi in 12th grade to win a pie and show off for pi day.
>>
I'm pretty loyal I guess desu senpai baka
>>
I've been told that I can pull off wearing any outfit. Most times is when they give me girl clothes to wear.
>>
Im actually kind of an asshole to everyone. I have no positive features.
>>
any of my potential virtues are torpedoed at once by my intentional and prolonged spiteful squandering of them

imagine a canary in an abandoned mineshaft; then imagine me sealing the cave mouth and pumping in noxious fumes

now you understand the kind of person i am
>>
My Eyebrows are fucking awesome.

I've made many roasties envy of my awesome eyebrows.
AH!
>>
>>34552432
I honestly don't remember the moment when I understood I had a good understanding of the mechanisms of the English language but I took a test when I was 18 and I ranked C2+ on the European Framework thingie of languages, so I don't know.

The "best" insight I have on learning a language is to drown yourself in its cultural byproducts and see if it clicks - I believe language to be tied with cerebral structures, so I think everybody has a number of languages naturally resonating with their way of thinking and structuring sentences. For example, it's much easier for me to think and write fictional narratives in English - but I prefer writing essays in Italian.

I know it's a lousy example, but I'm confident in saying you need to feel the "beat" of a language to use it properly.
>>
>>34552123
I get told i sound like a cartoon character from like the 90's/early 00's. I like that about myself
>>
I have a rather impressive dragon dildo collection
>>
File: 1453126905452.jpg (325KB, 945x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453126905452.jpg
325KB, 945x1000px
I've been sitting in this thread for 5 minutes thinking about a good feature about me.
I can't find anything.

Like, I'm not even memeing, I can't really think of anything.
>>
>>34552601
See the funny part is that I can write pretty well in English (I suppose b/c first language), but anything else I've struggled with.

I have to agree with ya on the immersion practice for language though; the only way I have ever been able to be halfway decent was by forcing myself to study all the specific endings, and other little grammar details. I suppose I'll just have to keep going at it.
>>
>>34552747
Read a lor of fiction or nonfiction in the language you want to master
>>
>>34552123
I have a proclivity for language to the extent that I can memorize German & Japanese vocab and memorize kanji with no difficulty.
>>
>>34552804
I've heard that before. I'll take it into consideration.
>>
File: 1483152289022.jpg (58KB, 686x837px) Image search: [Google]
1483152289022.jpg
58KB, 686x837px
My hair is very soft and nice. It's great to stroke it from time to time pretending I'm caressing my gf.
>>
>>34552123

I am a genuinely nice person.
>>
>>34552123
People say I have a friendly face. Shame that's because I look twelve.
>>
My ex who cheated on me once told her friend about my dick and her friend said it was "pretty good" so that's one of the best compliments I've ever gotten
>>
>>34554535

*tangles some fingers into your tangles, scritches neck and tugs gently*

sorry anon I want to pretend too.
>>
>>34552123
I have a good, strategic mind.
>>
File: 799.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
799.gif
1MB, 736x627px
>>34552123
I'm adorable, at least I've been told this by many people

I also like helping strangers with little things like holding doors, helping with directions, giving my seat to old folk and other things like that.

being polite and respectful feels nice
>>
I'm not actually as screwed up as I could be, considering.
>>
>>34552123

hello hila how are you
>>
I'm pretty good at spelling
>>
I can get really dedicated to something pretty easily, but I just have trouble starting anything
>>
>>34552690
Then you're humble! That's not a bad trait, anon.
>>
>>34552123
pretty cool hair, looks kinda anime tier some times
>>
>>34552123
I'm attractive and most strangers are nice to me.
>>
I have nice hair, also my right eye is partially multi colored. It's hard to see though because my eyes are green and the different color is Hazel, I'll find a pic online and post if I find one like my own.
>>
File: 30f1b48eafae5f7926a6608615aa7ac5.jpg (379KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
30f1b48eafae5f7926a6608615aa7ac5.jpg
379KB, 1024x768px
>>34556319
This looks just like it just the actual green part is darker. My left eye is normal green.
>>
i'm pretty good at guitar and songwriting desu
>>
>>34552123
i don't have to live forever
>>
i like my hair color
>>
>>34552123
People tell him I'm smart and have a lot of potential
>>
>>34552123
I'm fairly tall, or at least taller than the average in my country
>>
i made a cock sucker thread on r9k and i suck a mighty cock
>>
absolutely fucking nothing

slightly positive maybe, but everything about me is flawed enough to not be worth saying.
>>
i am not wh*te
>>
File: IMG_7674.jpg (93KB, 431x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7674.jpg
93KB, 431x587px
>>34552123
I do excellently in my classes.
>>
TF THIS self pitty thred
>>
>>34552123
I have a stupid amount of hope for humanity when this world should burn.

That's the only thing I can think of.
>>
File: ancap_frog.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ancap_frog.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>34552123
I've got a big dick, I'm really good at standard band instruments (especially guitar) and I'm pretty attractive

Downside is I can't form bonds with people and am almost entirely asexual. Haven't dated in years
>>
i am a good listener, i guess.
>>
I'm good at drawing, I guess?

Also, good writer, as long as it is not aiming for a real girl.
>>
Good writer and storyteller and good at drawing, decent at sculpting. Everything else about me is shit tier
>>
>>34558128
You also lack self awareness
>>
I'm self aware..? I guess.
The longer I think about something >>positive<< about me the more I hate myself. I wish I was born another person or at least with a less self-destructive ego.
>>
>>34552123
I have a great personality and was a popular normie before I became extremely depressed
>>
>i have a girlfriend
>I have a high paying job
>i'm in a semi successful band
>^ i can play multiple instruments
>I'm a chef (high paying job)
>I drive a nice vehicle
>I have a $1000+ shit posting machine (that I paid for)
>I have thousands of dollars worth of firearms and musical equipment
>i'm part of an elite online gaming community you have probably heard of

Although, I have a pretty bad drinking problem.
Life truly is suffering.
>>
>>34559547
I was going along this train of thought until I realized I know how to use google which makes me more tech literate than 90% of the world so that's a positive right?
>>
>>34552123
I like my height, not to tall but not short. I also like my laugh.
>>
I have a deep voice that I've been told comes off well over phones and radios.
>>
I have a pretty nice body. I've been told I have a pretty smile and that I look "exotic." Lots of people say I could be a model, because I'm tall and skinny, I guess.

I don't believe any of it though honestly. Maybe I could look good if I wore makeup but as is I don't see anything special about myself like some people say, especially my face.
>>
I've been told I look a bit like Annie Clark. I'm a guy, so I don't think this is a good thing but it could be
>>
I know how to kill myself really painlessly so I have that option available to me.
>>
>>34552123
I am an ugly, out-of-shape sociopath with an annoying voice and sick and depraved fetishes.
>>
File: 1473261196362.png (150KB, 307x354px) Image search: [Google]
1473261196362.png
150KB, 307x354px
I can jizz like 6 times a day if i tried.
Also i have nice long curly hair
>>
I think I'm fairly smart. I was really good in high school, at least
>>
>>34552123
I'm very charismatic and can often take leadership in groups and conversation

But only among fellow nerds and rejects
>>
I've been told I'm a very nice person and a good listener.

I don't talk a lot, either
>>
>>34552123
I'm randomly really good at stuff without previous experience. This does not stay the same though, I get bad at it again after I use it once
>>
>>34559724
Go tilt another glass, you fantasising drunk fag. And don't hurl in the bar
>>
>>34561488
>he hasn't done 8 cummies in the span of 4 hours before

step up sempai!
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.