[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do normies do it? How do they wake up at 6 AM to jog, shower

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11

File: BeC8ewICYAARA3q.png (164KB, 599x586px) Image search: [Google]
BeC8ewICYAARA3q.png
164KB, 599x586px
How do normies do it? How do they wake up at 6 AM to jog, shower and then got to work?

Then they come home at time for dinner, do their chores and get to sleep happily without a care in the world.

How the FUCK do they do it?
>>
literally no one does this

>wake up 6 am
>come home, eat take out or tv dinner
>watch netflix and fall asleep

this is more accurate
>>
Their brain deals with dopamine properly.
>>
>>34551392
Most people hate their job and most people don't have a choice but to work. They do exciting shit on the weekends to try and make up for it.
>>
>>34551392
Iive with purpose
>>
if there is no purpose, make each action have purpose
>>
>>34551392
They look at you and get mad determination to not be a piece of shit.
>>
Most 'normies' are drones or clones. These are people who are incapable of a single original thought. When I found out normies don't even enjoy sex, they just pump away until they cum then turn over and go to sleep. Like everything else in their lives, it's a routine. That's why they love wageslaving so much. It's something that fills their time because they are absolutely terrified of having more than a couple of days worth of free time to do any and everything they want.
>>
>>34551429
Whenever I stay up all night and go out for a walk to get some air, I usually see joggers at 4-6 AM. These people usually live around the more 'richer' house areas.

I like to walk around those houses and think about me living inside those. I'm 28 now.
>>
>>34551392
normies have places to go and people to talk to

I just have netflix and my steam library
>>
>wake up, shower, brush teeth
>go to work
>come home, masturbate, post woman hate thread on /r9k/

And I'm still 1000x more respected than OP because I have a job

Feels good
>>
they have friends and gfs that care about them and make everything worth it.

the only value in life is connection with other human beings. the daily grind is bearable because they are bonding through shared experiences with other humans.

as robots we are less than human
>>
>>34551513
But they are pieces of shit. They just think they aren't because they are compliant to what society demands of them. They go home and psychologically and emotionally torture their kids because lol fuck em. They're young can take it. Then they beat their spouses and go out to fuck with other people because they get off on it and feel it's justifies their shit existence.
I can tell you're a fucking scumbag who thinks he's god because he pays his taxes.
Put a knife in your throat.
>>
>>34551595
Whoa there edgelord, I'm sorry daddy touched you in the naughty place.

Most people just live normal lives man. You sure have some fucked up views, dontcha?
>>
>>34551560
>they have friends and gfs that care about them and make everything worth it.
I understand that a lot of the fucking queers on this website have never had a girlfriend but are the lot of you friendless wastes as well?
I can tell you as a failed normie that the grass is always greener on the other side.
Your "friends" will stab you in the back the moment they realize you aren't worth anything to them.
>>
>>34551634
sure do cumstain.
Go eat another one of shekelberg's loads you faggot aids smear.
>>
File: sb.png (54KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sb.png
54KB, 200x200px
>>34551595
>all normies do this.
jej no. anon you need to calm down
>>
>>34551674
That made me lol, faggot aids smear has me tears :'D :'D :'D Thanks :)
>>
>>34551653
this

Friends are just tools
>>
File: 1440042197926.png (223KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1440042197926.png
223KB, 505x505px
>>34551392
Do normies actually jog in the morning before they go to work? What the fuck?

>>34551473
Hence why isekai anime are consistently at the top of the charts in Japan and U.S.

>>34551513
>mad determination
Leave.

>>34551519
>These are people who are incapable of a single original thought.
That sounds very depressing. Their entire thoughts/mindset are completely dependent on what everyone else has said/thought. And yet they all dream of being the next Bill Gates or [insert movie star name here] without having the imagination to actually do it.

>>34551543
>masturbate
>post woman hate thread on /r9k/
You must be a fellow 2D bro, right? Nobody in their right mind would fap to the same 3D scum they hate.
>>
>>34551392
>get to sleep happily

There are more prescriptions for opioids than there are people living in the US.

If you did do all that, along with a hobby, you'd probably be happier than any of them.
>>
>>34551732
>Nobody in their right mind would fap to the same 3D scum they hate.
I only fap to them getting degraded desu
>>
>>34551392
>wake up at 6:30
>tell myself I should go to gym
>put on gym shorts, workout shirt
>it's cold
>get back under covers
>put youtube on my phone
>get out of bed at 8:30
>take shower, brush teeth, run electric razor across face
>put on work clothes
>out the door by 8:50
>walk to office
>get there just before 9

>get home around 6
>walk to one of 3-4 takeout places
>eat
>shitpost while watching anime and looking at work stuff
>write in journal 20 minutes about how I should be exercising and doing my work better and cooking my own meals
>fap
>sleep by 12:30

I don't know how the normies do it in winter. I can keep up the normie routine for like 2 weeks max before i slip into bad habits again, but not when it's cold out.
>>
>>34551392
No idea. My dad rides his bike 30 miles a day to work then 30 miles back. He works 8-10 hour days. Gets home, makes dinner and in his limited free time he reads. Constant work.
>>
>>34551392
just go to bed early bro. believe it or not if you go to bed early enough you actually wake up feeling refreshed in the morning. working out in the morning is overrated though, work out when you get home from work after dinner sometime.
>>
>>34551732
there are normies like >>34551429 talked about

the ones who jog, have extreme routines and a huge social network are super-normies.
>>
i do jog and work but im also depressed as shit

always jog after work, though

can't imagine the mental shift it must take to wake up from the sweet, utterly perfect void of sleep 1 to 2 hours early to exercise
>>
>>34551772
I think everyone has a degree of self loathing. Some people destroy themselves through drugs and alcohol. Others through alternative means. "Healthy" means.
>>
>>34551745
You sound very bitter, sir. Fap time should be a time to satisfy your sexual urges towards the angels you love, not to vent your anger towards the sluts and roaches.

>>34551798
What about those people who go to the gym 8 hours/day, and come home in the middle to have a health-shake for lunch? They obviously don't work, but are they normies?
>>
>>34551843
They do it because they are exhausted after work and have other chores to do.
>>
>>34551874
Those are Chad Thundercocks. They pump their muscles so much to impress the most amount of women and fuck them.
>>
>>34551874
No one goes to the gym for 8 hours a day
>>
>>34551444
This. There's a reason we're all depressed pieces of shit and not happy like most people
>>
>>34551929
There are people that do go to the gym 8 hours a day. They literally spend 8 hours a day lifting, then talking to people, lift a little more and brag about their lifting, then they chill in the locker room or to look on the mobile phone. Then they get back to talking to people that are just trying to work out. Some people even mistake them for employees.

I know because I used to work in a gym. These people are fucking disturbing.
>>
>>34551878
yeah my co-workers with kids seem especially miserable

i dont know how they fucking do it, i really dont

they're fat cuz they don't exercise
>>
>>34551981
Well they're huge spergs, even roided out monsters have jobs to go to and spend like 2 hours max.
>>
>>34551750
Lift at home
>>
>>34551392
well, ive actually known 2 or 3 people in my life who are like this. they are "psyched" about life, and cant wait to wake up and exercise, start their day, and go to work. they usually are one of the following:

1. really religious and into the lord jesus christ
2. come from the military
3. have a lot of kids to feed
>>
>>34552259
>really religious and into the lord jesus christ
I don't understand this. Like what is it about Jesus that makes people completely shift their lives around.
Like people who nearly overdosed on black tar heroin instantly 180 because they read something out of the bible.
It just doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>34552303
The illusion of purpose is a powerful thing in a purposeless universe.
>>
>>34551520
>I like to walk around those houses and think about me living inside those.
>>
>>34552303
Some believe that a fake and popular purpose is better than none.
>>
>>34551981
Maybe they're selling roids you dingus.
>>
>>34552303

It's because religion gives people purpose, a foundation. For some people not having one is such a tax on their mental health that when they find something that makes as much sense to them as religion does it supercharges them, they practically devote their lives to it. Sacrifice, or at least assimilate, their egos into it
>>
the thing about being religious (i tried once) is its like a fraternirty, you automatically gain the support and brotherhood of a lot of nice people. your a part of a group, an extended family, that loves you(or pretends to). thats a pretty powerful thing for some peole, especially if you have no friends n no hope, no purpse. you immedately feel powerful because your accepted by this big group of people who all claim to have your back
>>
I woke up at 6:30am and left my house at 7:15. I rode my bike to work and after changing at my office's gym, I was ready to work at 8:15. I left work at 5pm, bike home, made it home at 6pm.

I will spend all night on 4chan, twitter, and maybe playing necrodancer or something.

I don't really enjoy it, but I don't know what else to do with my life. I earn 115k salary. My only goal is to save and invest enough money until I can become neet and live off the interest/growth/dividends forever.
>>
>>34551392
Habit forming son, Get googgling.

>>34551473
If you hate your job, you quit. Most normies realize this, but most of them are too tied up to take risks.
>>
Because they have nothing to worry about. It's easy to go through the motions when your mind is at peace.
>>
>how do they do it?

they have opportunity to grow, we don't.
>>
>>34551444
Only correct answer ITT, expect it to go over most people's heads though
>>
my job was the same thing

>Had to wake up at 6am
>I hate my job
>My so called "boss" is a piece of shit
>I don't get along with anyone
>Hate my job because no free time
>Go to bed at 2am because of no free time
>One day the boss tells me "You always look tired you need to smile more because customers don't like zombies faces like yours"
>Ihaveamentalbreakdown.Jpg
>Insult him and every other employees
>Say there are pieces of shit with dead-end jobs with no ambition in life
>Told I rather die than work here one more day
>Storm out of the room
>Feels like I'm on top if the world
>Went home played video games and watched movies all day

That happenned 3 weeks ago and I don't what to do now
>>
because they have to, no one wants to be homeless sucking dick
>>
Most people over 25 its wake, work, eat, sleep repeat until you put a bullet in your fucking brain.
>>
>>34553123
You did what every wage slave dreams about doing (maybe with a gun instead of insults)
>>
>>34553123
>quit my shitty retail job because boomers kept memeing on me for being a "lifer"
>tell myself I'll take a well deserved vacation for two weeks and then get right back to searching for a job
>tfw it's been like half a year now and I've only sent in one application
>>
>>34552617
What do you do ?
Imo your living the dream
>>
>wake up up 1pm
>play some games, watch tv
>go to work at 5pm
>come back 9-11ish
>relax then sleep

Pizza delivery is semi-NEETdom at its finest
>>
>>34551392
Honestly I used to play basketball everyday after work by myself.

Though working manual labor was exhausting I just really had fun throwing a fucking ball in to a hoop.
>>
>>34554236
i'm a computer programmer
zxcv
>>
>>34554601

Can I make roughly half that with an associate's degree in CS?
>>
File: 1476508391553.png (659KB, 772x566px) Image search: [Google]
1476508391553.png
659KB, 772x566px
>>34551392
I wake up at 5, drink 16 ounces to flush my body, do some morning stretches, drive to the gym and spend about an hour there, drive back and have a protein shake and eat some eggs.

I think it's about discipline. I didn't want to do it in the beginning, but now I wake up at 5 on the dot without the help of my alarm. Hell, sometimes I beat my alarm. Even if I don't feel like doing it, it's sort of imprinted into my brain to do it.

Once I come home, I do some studying, pick out my outfit for tomorrow, and play games with my roomie. It's an okay life, he calls me chad and we both go on 4chan so he gets my jokes. I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>34552822
I don't believe in a 'good work', if someone's paying you to do it, then it definitely sucks
>>
>>34554854

>pick out my outfit for tomorrow

That's some gay shit there hombre. But that does sound pretty comfy, honestly
>>
>>34552848
/probably this closes the thread
>>
>>34553123
i know that fucking feel anon
>woke up 5am
>get into train at 6am
>2 hours of train,tram and bus until im at my office
>my female boss is a piece of shit cunt
>do all my work fast and pretty good
>anon you are too much like a robot and you look so tired every day
>finish work at 4pm
>at 6pm im home
>cant go to sleep until my piece of shit brother stops tapping on his mechanical loud keyboard
got fire because im impolite and too much of a robot
>>
>>34554854
Same as you but i need a true friend , its killing me being alone, my best online friend of 10 years don't talk a lot with me outside of when we play games.
>>
Because they are humans. We are robots and only work when turned 'On'
>>
File: 1465599064554.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465599064554.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>34554951
All I can do after classes is study or play games. I have time to just plan ahead like that. Sometimes I get invited out to parties but I mostly turn them down because I know my place as a social outcast and stay with my bros and play D&D, Pokemon, Overwatch, or anything that my roomie buys that week (his family is loaded enough to the point where he buys whatever he wants). It's comfy but after college, I'm going to need to fill that gap that my friends once filled up. Hopefully, I can find a GF by then.

>>34555079
I met my buds through clubs. The school I'm going to has a gaming club - the biggest club on campus - and we met there and created a D&D gang. No girls but still fun. I still need to find a thicc qt 3.14 gamer chick to play overwatch with though.
>>
>>34554894
do you live in new york or something?
>>
>>34551392
You make a to-do list, you go through with it without thinking about it, and start little. Over time you'll find you have a new habit. Habits are what makes the world go round.
>>
>>34551653
this
>falling for the friends meme

i wouldn't want to know normies if my life depended on it. much better to have full autist mode friends who are as spiritually developed
>>
>>34555271
Originallo
No, why?
>>
>>34555438
it's just odd that you'd keep a job if you think it sucks, or that you believe everyone does that. i can picture that if you're getting paid an obscene amount and you like being rich or saving up more than having a good time those 40+ hours a week, or if you just never thought about a career so your only options are shitty jobs.
>>
>>34555553
Nope it's simpler, I just think every work sucks
>>
>>34552303

because believing that the all-governing cosmic force of the universe unconditionally loves you and has a personally crafted destiny for you that culminates in unending paradise does wonders for your self esteem and motivation.

and all you have to do is go to church on sundays.
>>
Adrenaline, oxytocin and dopamine
>>
File: 1461898099551s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1461898099551s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>34551929
>2017
>not leaving humanity behind already
>>
>>34551429
Not true. Plenty of people do exactly what OP described.
>>
File: tear.png (74KB, 246x236px) Image search: [Google]
tear.png
74KB, 246x236px
>Normies don't have frequent existential crisis
>Normies think their lives have meaning
>Normies have no problem drudging along despite the absurdity of everything
>Normies are genuinely happy

Those lucky SOBS. I envy them
>>
File: 1457996368575.jpg (26KB, 398x422px)
1457996368575.jpg
26KB, 398x422px
>>34557337
>>Normies are genuinely happy
>>
>>34557405

Just think, normies ENJOY getting up every morning. They actually, unironically, and without a hint of sarcasm, embrace the day. They don't want to kill themselves.

I can't imagine that life.
>>
>>34557093
Well, damn. When you put it like that, I kinda wish that I could believe in that bullshit.
>>
>>34557572
I've been thinking about this shit lately. This blows my fucking mind to think we shouldn't be this miserable.
>>
>>34557093
>>34557655
>because believing that the all-governing cosmic force of the universe unconditionally loves you

But I believe that too, and I'm still a depressed misanthropic cunt with a shit life.

>and has a personally crafted destiny for you that culminates in unending paradise does wonders for your self esteem and motivation.

Also, I don't think the people who believe this part understand that the kingdom of Christ is not of this world. They're probably protestant scum.
>>
I actually feel happiest when I'm in a schedule that involves exercise, work, proper eating and sleeping.
Being good to your body makes it feel happy and by extension your brain and mind become happy.
>>
>>34555553
what does any of that have to do with new york
>>
>>34551429
I've heard a lot of people tell me they don't have time to watch a new netflix show at all.
Like they'll come back a month later and be like 'I finished Stranger Things' and it's the only thing they've watched the whole time

This normie behavior baffles me more than anything else.
Like even if I do all the shit I'm supposed to do during a day and I spend time with friends and I don't have the tv on when I do work/read or whatever, I'm still watching tv for like 2-3 hours that day.
Unless you've got like an infant or something I don't understand how you "don't have time to watch tv"
>>
File: Eat Shit.jpg (28KB, 396x500px)
Eat Shit.jpg
28KB, 396x500px
>>34552985
I really doubt this goes over most people's heads you arrogant fuck
>>
>>34551444
How do I get my brain to deal with dopamine properly?
>>
>>34558906
psychiatric meds
>>
>>34558966
Anything else? I don't trust that shit. It could fuck my mind even harder, and I don't want to be dependent on something.
>>
>>34558990
eat better, exercise regularly, don't be a NEET, be friendlier with classmates/coworkers, don't let yourself care about bullshit
>>
>>34559031
Does all of that really help my brain get back to normal, or are you just fucking with me? Did you do that and it helped? Are there studies?
>>
>>34552259
so if I join the military I'll stop being a lazy piece of shit?
>>
They believed everything the man fed them throughout their entire schooling career.
>>
>>34559066
>>Does all of that really help my brain get back to normal,
Depends, do you have a really good life otherwise?
>>
>>34559170
It's mostly normal, only a few big problems.
>>
>>34559205
Then solve the problems and if you're still unhappy, donate all your money and possessions to me and go live in a cave.
>>
>wake up at 7 a.m.
>feel pretty tired so decide to sleep in
>wake up again at 9 a.m.
>get up, shower, get dressed, go to work
>nobody fucking cares as long as my work gets done
>go home at 4 p.m. because I feel like it
>play vidya or do whatever else I want until I go to bed

It helps when you actually put forth some semblance of effort to build some sort of job history and eventually make your way into getting a well-paying, relaxed job. It ain't my favorite shit to do every day, but it's better than being obligated to work at some fast food joint or retail store every day and feel like garbage.
>>
File: 5.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>34551392
eat properly in the morning (this really makes a difference for the rest of your day), take care of your body(working out) and go to sleep early.

you need minimum of 8 hours of sleep to function properly without being fatigued.

i get 10 hours a night from 7 to 5 am if i feel like getting up early, most of the time sleep at 10pm and get up at 8 am.

also everyone has issues, we just put ourselves on autopilot and a fake smile.

life never gets better OP, you just learn how to deal with it and move on to the next day to do the same thing.
>>
>>34557093
>>34552303
>nihilists

Because if we follow the path Jesus set out for us we will find peace.
>>
>>34551392
>wake up anywhere around 11am-1pm
>hate my life
>wait until sun sets
>try to sleep
>repeat

Fuck I don't know how I do it. How many years has it been?
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.