[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new girl at work >typical "ARTSY" type >trashy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o24gy56aeq1sl8mvoo6_500.jpg (52KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o24gy56aeq1sl8mvoo6_500.jpg
52KB, 500x537px
>new girl at work
>typical "ARTSY" type
>trashy cheap horrible line work tattoos
>dyed red hair
>wears a choker
>actually try to converse with her about art
>she knows absolutely nothing of the local scene or art in general
>she keeps apologizing for some reason
>realize ive broken through her image but not on purpose
>she begins acting hostile to me lately but still trying to get approval
>very low self esteem probably typical lefty
sorta in shock about how much memes apply to real life i mean shes sorta QT and would fuck but def not relationship worthy dont think ill ever find a proper non meme girl.
>>
Then just fuck her, OP, unless you're too beta
>>
If she's "trying to get approval" from you OP, it's because you're Chad.

You're a meme too, OP.
>>
>>34551353
yeah but im worried about the dont shit where you eat meme now
>>
>>34551386

What, like, banging work qts?
>>
>>34551414
dont dip your ink into the company well etc
like if shit goes wrong i still have to deal with her during work. i mean its a shitty job but i like it and the people that are there are nice and i get paid well
>>
>>34551459
Unless you're totally fucked if you try to find another job, it's nice to have an excuse to quit and look for another.
I mean how long do you plan to be there? A year? Two?
>>
>>34551459

Then don't let shit go wrong? If you work up to it naturally, without having her think you're intending some sort of relationship, you can fuck her no prob. You can stop her from becoming a crazy insecurity-triggered cunt by paying attention to her feelings and trying to be genuine with her. Let her see who you are, brah. Why you like art. But also make it clear the relationship you two have is just a FWB
>>
>>34551508
10.50 an hour isn't getting paid well f@m
>>
>>34551508
yeah prob a year but i can see myself climbing the ladder pretty fast
>>34551532
how do you work up to it?
>>
>>34551614

You know she's into art, right? How do /you/ experience the local art scene? Is it something you'd be able to take her with you to experience?
>>
>>34551753
that sounds like a relationship and not a fwb
>>
>>34552008

You're not gonna just get her number and be like "sup lets fuck lol", you gotta do something with her first. As far as you both know, the only thing either one of you really knows about each other is that you like art, except you actually know art and she's a poser who doesn't like that she doesn't know anything and knows/thinks you know/think she doesn't know anything

You can flirt while you're out with her, then fuck her when you're taking her back home or ask her if she wants to do something at your place

Seriously, whatever you do just say something along the lines of "if you actually want to get to know the art scene then do this with me on (so-and-so day)". Or are you just intellectualizing your anxiety and are, in fact, too beta to fuck her?
>>
>>34552122
nah i could do that easily.
but it still sounds relationshipy
how do you make sure she knows its just fwb after the fact
??
>>
>>34552321

It's really less "making sure she knows its an FWB" and more "not leading her to think you want a relationship with her". Don't compliment every little thing she does, or look like you're enjoying every word she says, just don't like. Look like you like her. Do your own thing, take her to see art and be the alpha male the whole time, then fuck her. JUST fuck her! Don't be like, hey you should spend the night, if she asks try to get her to leave but if she doesn't wanna leave try to get her out in the morning. If she wakes up before you and she's cooking breakfast for you or something that would be the point when you tell her "hey, I had a good time last night, but I have stuff to do so would you kindly gtfo after you're done making this? thanks btw". Don't ask her if she wants to hang out with you again for at least two or three days, if she wants to see you within that next day or the day after make something up
>>
>>34551559
its 15 out of hs
>>
>>34552122
>intellectualizing your anxiety

gonna remember this for next time I'm bitching something
>>
>>34552321
Most women nowadays (especially the type you describe) know that a good fucking doesn't mean you're exclusive
>>
>>34552657
This famalams. You go do something with her, take her home and fuck her (well), kick her out or she stays over (doesnt matter), be nice in the morning but make sure she leaves. Dont bring it up again for a week unless she does. A week later tell her to come over to watch a movie. Fuck. Repeat cycle. She will ask in 2-6 months 'But anon what are weeeeeeeee'. Tell her you like her company, find her sexy, but really just like keeping it casual. Really helps if you drop little hints like 'I value my independance' 'I am just seeing what the world has to offer' and flirt with other women casually so she notices.
>>
>>34551532
>>34551508
>>34551508
OP ignore these fucking neckbeards. They know nothing of responsibility. Stay the fuck away from fwb with coworkers unless you're chad. Otherwise it will go horribly wrong.
>>
>>34552869
im cyborg semi chad fit and well groomed
>>
>>34552869

>implying applying a little bit of emotional intelligence doesn't go a long way in making sure interpersonal relationships, no matter the kind, don't go horribly wrong

I know you're probably just trolling and trying to hook on to people's insecurities, but frig off
>>
>>34552869
What happens when it goes wrong
>>
>>34553099
You become a rapist sex offender lose your job friends have to move
Ever read your rights against a womans?
>>
>>34553334
Her smv is pretty low compared to mine I doubt that
>>
>>34553334
Not if you're Chad orginial
>>
>>34551318
Saaaauceeemee pslsese
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.