[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a robot's choice of underwear? What is yours? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: male-underwear-types.jpg (321KB, 1500x1536px) Image search: [Google]
male-underwear-types.jpg
321KB, 1500x1536px
What is a robot's choice of underwear? What is yours?

I used to wear briefs/bikinis (it's popular in Europe I guess) and sometimes boxer briefs, but I've switched to boxers excursively. Yes, if I have a spontaneous boner out of the blue it's more visible now, but it's also much more comfortable.
>>
>>34550481
Boxer briefs

Anything after Trunks is for twinks
>>
boxer brief master race reporting in
>>
>>34550481
>>34550520
true robots only wear briefs.

why wear anything else? They are the comfiest and it's not like someone is going to see you, right?

unless you're a fucking normie of course
>>
boxer briefs

boxers are for chads

everything else is for fags
>>
>>34550481
Midway briefs because they're comfy and easy to wear
>>
Pre-13: Briefs
Post-13: Boxer Briefs/Boxers

Anyone who wears anything past trunks is a worthless degenerate
>>
>>34550481
Either boxer briefs or I gym shorts used as underwear
>>
>>34550481
Boxer briefs. Regular briefs are too tight at the leg hole. Boxer briefs have the problem as well but they can be adjusted more easily. Also boxer briefs have more scrotum room. Boxers are too loose and you might as well skip underwear entirely if you're going to wear those.

I've tried everything except thongs/bikinis made specifically for men. Have tried the girl versions of those. Too tight. I don't like having a piece of material literally on my anus. Kinky, but not comfy.
>>
Briefs are the most comfy option. I've tried boxer briefs but the legs would roll up and become briefs anyway, so I stick to the classics.
>>
Purple frilly panties
>>
>>34550669
>Boxers are too loose and you might as well skip underwear entirely if you're going to wear those.
I do that when I run out of clean underwear.
>>
File: 1485758895709.jpg (82KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1485758895709.jpg
82KB, 600x791px
>>34550481
>not just freeballing
>>
>>34550706
>Briefs are the most comfy option.
They give me varicocele (they somehow block the bloodflow in my balls and the veins get big and it's painful). Took me a while to realize what triggers it for me. So I switched to boxers and the issue is gone. (The other option would be surgery.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varicocele
>>
>>34550481
Strings, obviously.
>>
>>34550481
>Got my first pair pf boxer briefs this month
>Can't stop looking in the mirror, pretending to be a UFC fighter
>>
>>34550787
...have you tried buying bigger briefs though?
>>
>>34550951
Yes, but at that point they're way too big for briefs, so I might as well just wear boxers instead.
>>
Briefs or boxer briefs. Anything else tends to bunch up and I lose my shit when I'm sitting down and have bunched up underwear
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Blue and white striped pantsu of course
>>
>>34550481
Boxers, exclusively. Although I have one pair of plain black trunks with lewd golden writing on the ass. I got that from a female who isn't family.
No, I'm a virgin.
>>
>falling for the underwear jew

Enjoy your smaller penis caused by your boxer briefs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.