[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never live up to your family's expectations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1471345028229.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1471345028229.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>you will never live up to your family's expectations of you
>you will always be a disapointment in thier eyes
>>
fuck em to hell
>>
File: 1481607027588.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
1481607027588.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
>>34550414
>Go to family dinner for CHRISTMAS
>Brothers are Engineers, RNs, and doctor
>All married, have houses, nice cars
>I'm a nomad who travels working manual labor jobs

It's weird af, I'm pretty sure I'm a ons baby or adopted
>>
It's a good thing they stopped having expectations of me long ago then. Fucking dodged a bullet there. Besides it's not like the bar was set very high anyway, most of them are degenerates.
>>
My dad expects me to keep running the family business when he's gone. I'm shadowing him at the moment and he's always insanely busy. I know I'll crack under the pressure. So far I've spotted 1000s of incidents that would drive my into a psychotic rage that he just rolls with cool as a cucumber.
>>
>>34550577
>>nomad
Dude your life is amazing. I wish I had the balls to just drop everything and leave with my backpack. I envy you.
>>
>>34550776

The only only thing keeping me alive is seeing the world and new places all the time, otherwise the autonomy of living the same shit everyday kills me
>>
I remember back in my junior year of high school my mom mentioned that of her 3 children she "always thought I would be the most successful" and those words have haunted me ever since. I'm now in my third year of uni with no job, no friends, and barely passing grades. Everyday I think about dropping out and just running away to some other state and living in the country, stating a new life and never talking to them again. I can't shake the feeling hat after uni I'll just go back to being a useless, depressed, and socially isolated NEET and my parents will hate me.

Even now, my uni is 6 hours away, and as far as my parents know I'm doing just fine. I have to lie about my whole life in uni to them because I fear what they would do and how disappointed they would be if they knew how fucked I am.
>>
>>34550577
Nothing wrong with that mate. A better job than most have, your family just happens to be extremely successful lol.
>>
>>34550414

It's my mother's fault I turned out this way. She just needed to do the bare minimum that should be expected of all parents, but she didn't care enough so she ruined my life. I don't care how she feels.
>>
>>34551158
How do I do what you do anon?
>>
>>34550776
Story time anon.

Do you live out of hotels? How long is each job? Are you through a regular agency or something that gets you jobs or do you have to look for something in every new town? How big is your benis?
>>
File: 068_xvCyjIK.png (250KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
068_xvCyjIK.png
250KB, 675x694px
>>34551627
FUCK. I QUOTED THE WRONG COMMENT. MEANT FOR >>34550577

FUCK IM SO USELESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL ME
>>
>>34551587

I have experience and there's always openings for construction/distribution jobs. It makes it easier because of the whole muh blue collars are dumb kike schtick. I can move and get a 20/hr job easily
>>
>>34551627
>Do you live out of hotels? How long is each job?

Depends, I've lived as long as 2 years in an area and rented out and as short as 2 months and lived in a motel in the ghetto with good tacos
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.