[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a mistake driving >get honked at >get extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478943301100.png (84KB, 194x273px) Image search: [Google]
1478943301100.png
84KB, 194x273px
>make a mistake driving
>get honked at
>get extremely anxious and beat myself up for it the rest of the day
>worry it was somebody I know
>worry they will confront me about it later

This happened yesterday and I'm still dwelling on it. I can't stop thinking about what I could've done differently. I can't believe what a fucking pussy I am, I just want this to stop.
>>
>>34550220
well. you learn in life to ignore shit like that. just ignore it, you have the power to ignore what you dont like. ignorance is a bliss as some people say.
>>
You are a walking symptom of depression and anxiety, OP. Brooding over tiny mistakes is EXACTLY what these people do.
>>
File: 1459175547217.png (786KB, 960x574px) Image search: [Google]
1459175547217.png
786KB, 960x574px
>>34550337
It's hard to ignore when I was very clearly in the wrong and did something very stupid.

>>34550362
I know. This is the way I have been forever I think often about professional help, but I feel like they'll only give me pills.
>>
Every other driver thinks you're an asshole.
You're driving too fast, too slow, forgot your blinker, swerved, driving like you're obviously lost, tail gating, you cut someone off, yes I drove around the side of you to see if you look like I thought you did, it's called zipper merging, why are you matching speed with the car in the next lane to you in the passing lane? Did you forget you have a blinker or are you still changing lanes? You do know you can turn on your lights without using the bright setting don't you? It's an entrance ramp you can accelerate. Yes I'm slowing down to turn, deal with it.
>>
>>34550220
As long as you make a concerted effort to never make the mistake again, I don't think there's anything wrong with forgiving yourself for it
>>
>>34550530
>It's hard to ignore when I was very clearly in the wrong and did something very stupid.
you dont get it, just ignore it and live your life, simple as that, dont give a shit about what you dont want to give a shit. but if you really care about this bullshit, then wonder in this nonsense for the rest of your life. think about it everyday if it makes you really happy, good luck faggot.
>>
>>34550220
Instead of getting anxious, try anger. I rage and burst insulting and shouting everyone and everything whenever something I don't like happens.

It works for me when I drive,
>>
>>34550530
Mistakes happen, you kind of got to be aware nobody is perfect. Just try not to do it again. Most people nitpick what other drivers are doing because everybody makes mistakes. I've panic'd after mistakes before just try to calm down and do better otherwise you'll probably end up making more mistakes
>>
>>34550886
But that's not a solution to the problem: it's just a band-aid.
>>
>>34550699
not me friend

>>34550739
>>34551033
>>34550770

Thanks, anons. I will try to let it go and never do it again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.