[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hispanic >Live in the USA >Just want to be white >Upset

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: DNA.jpg (170KB, 1448x624px) Image search: [Google]
DNA.jpg
170KB, 1448x624px
>Hispanic
>Live in the USA
>Just want to be white
>Upset my father copulated with a Black-hispanic and brought me into this world
>IQ should be 140+, but it's 125-130 due to racial mixing and Aspergers
>Getting DNA testing to see the percentage of European DNA I have
>Will be lucky to hit 60%
>People silently refuse to acknowledge me as a white person
>Terribly racist due to my exposure to the real world and /pol/
>Constantly regarded as illegal Mexican that can't speak English

I need to know
>>
That self hate, I hope you find that you are under 10% european, just kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>34550133
I don't hate myself, but I certainly can't love inferior genetics that comprise me.
>>
File: 1483299714367.png (761KB, 4480x4164px) Image search: [Google]
1483299714367.png
761KB, 4480x4164px
>>34550133
I can only hope that I a good chunk of my DNA is Ashkenazi Jew, but I doubt it.

Wish me luck.
>>
>>34550088
But do you speak Spanish?
>>
>>34550305
No.
I speak broken, Highschool tier Spanish because that's what I took as an elective when I was in Highschool.
>>
I know the feeling. I have fair skin and hazel eyes but my dark hair, small height and nigga nose shows that I'm not White. Why live?
>>
>>34550352
Then you are not Hispanic.

Hispanic

adjective
adjective: Hispanic

relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Central and South America.
relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, especially in the US.
"the New York Hispanic community"

noun
noun: Hispanic; plural noun: Hispanics

a Spanish-speaking person, especially one of Latin American descent, living in the US.

No reason to hate yourself now, faggot.
>>
File: 1339967716410578.jpg (160KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1339967716410578.jpg
160KB, 800x600px
>there are people out there who unironically bought into the /pol/ memes
>there are people out there who take said memes so serious that they start despising their entire existence for it
>there are people out there who will justify their situation which WAS in their control by pushing it on something that isn't in their control

You can dwell on the purity of your DNA and the potential of your genes all you want, but what matters who is out there doing the business. And the way things are going today, it's successful people of all races and creeds shaping this world.
>>
>>34550475
I wish that I could inform the rest of the human race.

>>34550459
I have brown eyes because that's the only way my phenotype was slated to be. Can you at least pass for a white guy if you dye your hair?
>>
>>34550088
you're not white, you'll never be white
you're fucking things up for the real white people by trying to change what defines "white"
>>
>>34550533
It's true, but it's also not.
There are certain ethnic groups molding the world more than others for a good reason.

Evolution isn't meme.
/pol/ isn't unfortunately a purely satirical joke.

I wish the world was different, but it's impossible for it to be so.
>>
>>34550088
>black-hispanic mother

Already off the bat, your already atleast 30% negro
In addition to native-american ancestry, which would range approx 20-50% normally on a spic.

Your not looking very white senpai.
>>
>>34550595
Powerful families stay powerful, not by bringing strangers and rogue variables into the fold, they stay so by marrying off to other powerful families. By that logic, the Jews are a hyper advanced race of superhuman, but they seem to conveniently be an exception to this.

There was once a time on planet earth when Romans ruled Europe and the Middle-East, civilizations in Asia prospered under Emperors, while the ones ruling the world today were not. Evolution isn't a system where a single superior group remains superior forever and is superior because they are.
>>
>>34550672
This is the precise reason why I'm getting DNA work done. I need a definitive percentage.
>>
>>34550088
Just being Hispanic alone makes you a European/native Meso/South American mix.

Just focus on your own culture and heritage instead if it means that much to you.
>>
What will this change are you suddenly going to do something with your life if you have a satisfactory amount of whiteness in you or are you going to continue to be a bitch
>>
>>34551457
It'll change nothing, but if I win, I'll know other human beings can't take away what I am.
>>
>>34550088
You do realize being white is looked down upon now? Almost as much as being asian
>>
>>34551931
I know what it really means.
Societal views can be as fluid as they please.
There's concrete in biology.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.