[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck are there robots here that have friends? If you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1484460658102.png (209KB, 1015x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1484460658102.png
209KB, 1015x1014px
How the fuck are there robots here that have friends?

If you're likable enough to make friends and you have at least average looks and you're young, then theoretically you can get a job and a gf.

t. friendless kissless virgin
>>
My best friend and I have been friends for more than half our lives because we met in 2nd grade.

He's a KHV too but he's not a fucking gayboy or a tranny like some of the weirdos on here.
>>
This, how can you even complain about your life when you have friends to share laughs and happiness with?

Spoiled shits.
>>
>>34550012
tfw no thiccc retsuko gf
>>
I have friends, average-to-good looks, a decent job and I don't live with my parents anymore, but I suck when it comes to even talking with girls I like, the only way I can normally talk or do stuff with one is if I don't like her.

Also I have a lot of free time and I don't feel like playing games the whole day. I found this board actually fun.
>>
>>34550012
Don't know what to tell you my man.

I'm a KV but I have a pretty consistent and wide circle of friends and I just started my career after graduating university a couple years ago. 23 here.
>>
You only have to be likable to each individual not all people. You're more than likely to meet at least one person who likes you unless you're beyond redemption
>>
>>34550193
I don't understand how it's very difficult for you to attract women (assuming you implied that) if you're basically a normalfag
>>
>>34550590
Well I'm a soft spoken coward despite how "normal" I am and I don't have any experiences to draw from when I want to approach women.
>>
>>34550012
You're now aware that the /r9k/ userbase mostly consists of 19-21 year old college students. The 25+ permavirgins are the minority.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.