[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to do "meaningful" things by myself every day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ngbbs4fa6e68d17fab.png (31KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4fa6e68d17fab.png
31KB, 400x422px
>try to do "meaningful" things by myself every day to make my day a meaningful one
>despite this, at the end of each day i feel like i accomplished nothing

why is this
>>
>>34549888
right? it seems like the more I accomplish the more aware I am of all the time I waste browsing this place. like if I spent 12 hours on my hobbies instead of 4chan I'd be accomplished in them in no time.

nice trips
>>
>>34549888
You stole my trips fagot!
>>
>>34549938
true, but it seems even when i focus 100% i feel as if i failed somehow
>>
>>34549888
You had a ton of meaningless days that you postponed the feeling from by distracting yourself here.

Feeling like you accomplished nothing when you begin doing meaningful things is just you starting to pay off the debt you accumulated. It'll only get worse the longer you put it off.
>>
>>34550014
you're right, the meaninglessness days certainly take a toll on me
>>
>by myself
It might have something to do with you doing it by yourself. No matter how introverted you are, humans are still social creatures at least a little bit. Do you have anyone who appreciates or validates your accomplishments? Unless you are particularly motivated for whatever reason, it's important to have people to criticize / appreciate whatever meaningful things you're doing to give you some sort of frame of reference. You can see this with a lot of people on websites / forums like this and with lonely people in general (sorry if I assumed you're lonely lol), they might try to study or exercise but it doesn't matter because nobody cares about them. Humans get a whole lot of their motivation and energy from socialization.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.