[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do i get help? >be in high school >bullied constantly,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1485884614417.jpg (67KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485884614417.jpg
67KB, 480x388px
Where do i get help?
>be in high school
>bullied constantly, 6' but super skinny and an outsider
>decide to join Marines to unleash inner alpha
>be 18, go to recruiter, perfect height, going to be front line
>goodletmedie.jpg
>be in Afghanistan
>small village in the middle of fucking nowhere
>half in desert, borders big mountain and small hills
>doing daily patrol, no terrorist, just pissed off brown people
>CO demands me and patrol partner go towards mountain side of village to check out strange noise
>meet interpreter who says noises in cave in mountain at night, locals think its demon
>niggawut
>that night six of us in night combat gear go on patrol
>CO finds cave
>lights, noise, muffled terror talk, the whole 9
>CO tells me and patrol buddy (lets say Sal) to go in
>15 yard in Sal looks at me and says "Anon, i think im a medium"
>tell him to fuck off
>"no im serious, i feel like something bad is going to happen"
>its intuition dumbass
>45 yards in, getting darker though we still see lights at the end of the tunnel
>CO sends 2 more in, soldier 1 & 2
>Sal and i have been crazy stealth, whispering and one step at a time, rifles always scanning
>Soldier 1 screams "Yall see anything in there????"
>everything goes fucking silent
>feelsbadman.jpg
>3 flashes in front of us
>Sal hits the ground, hear either solider 1 or 2 hit the ground hard and scream
>oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
>empty magazine where flashes come from
>pull out side arm, lay on top of Sal and listen
>solider 2 taps me and i drag Sal out
>medics on scene, no one shot
>Soldier 2 panicked and sprained ankle
>Sal hit ground to avoid bullets
>go back in
>find small room at end of cave, 5 feet from where it all went down
>4 teenagers, riddled with bullets
>my bullets

They were shinning flashlights at us and playing with bottles and throwing rocks at the wall, having general fun
every night i see that shit before i go to bed, how can i forget that??
>>
im with you OP. i have a lot of PTSD stories from my time.

>be in Iraq
>fightin off hostiles
>E-2 preps a nade to throw
>no pin, fumbles it
>drops it in the middle of him and 3 other guys (me included)
>he yells "GRENADE!!!!"
>i book it, under enemy fire
>hear/feel explosion behind me
>fall to ground for cover
>no injuries
>keep fightin
>assholes from red platoon finally arrive to back us up
>three guys i was with are all dead
>say must've been an RPG

havent told anyone this until now. Did I do the right thing blaming it on an RPG?
>>
>>34549543
idk man. those were the worst 4 years of my life. id rather go back to high school and get bullied again
>>
>>34549616
whatever happened happened. can't change it.

you went through that so you can do what you want after you get out. you are out now. do what you like
>>
>>34549664
In uni, have gf, closer with family, just want the nightmares to go away. therapist didn't work, any advice? i heard lifting is very therapeutic
>>
>>34549444
You made the right decision anon. You had no way to know all of the facts. The facts that you did have at the time lead you to make what was the right decision at the time. Don't let it get to you.
>>
File: 1481926218583.jpg (39KB, 604x376px) Image search: [Google]
1481926218583.jpg
39KB, 604x376px
>>34549444
Nice larp thread.
>This one time I killed like a million Chinese people with a single bullet
>they all exploded at once.
>I got promoted to Head Captain of the Michigan Army
>Literally everyone bows to me in the street
>If only they knew what I had done
>Feelsbadman.png
>>
>>34549444
>feeling bad about killing untermensch
Doing God's work, son

And nice digits
>>
>>34549444
If they're beown, they need to get out of town. You did a good job.
>>
>>34549543
You made the right decision too. The E-2 fucked up but you were right not to tarnish his legacy in the eyes of the men or his family. Plus the families of the other men sleep easier thinking their sons died fighting dune coons for their country and not because some fuck stick fumbled a grenade.
>>
>>34549444
What could you have done differently? You went into that place expecting there to find bad guys, lets say you got to the end of the tunnel and found them there, what would you have done when you saw them? Chances are you wouldn't have hesitated to shoot as soon as you came face to face.
Lets say you decided not to shoot after the guy shouted, for all you knew those COULD have been bad guys that were going to shoot at you. You acted on instinct and there is nothing wrong with that. It was probably the best thing to do.
It was a bad scenario from the start, you did your job, you did what you thought was right at the time. You can't exactly forget about it but you can know that you did what felt right at the time, rest easy.
>>
>>34549543
Holy fk anon. I keked.
It must suck for you. For all it's worth, shit happens
>>
File: 1485140502599.png (256KB, 542x539px) Image search: [Google]
1485140502599.png
256KB, 542x539px
>>34549543

>checked trips

Hey man, fellow devil-douche here. I've never seen combat (EASing having done nothing but field ops, ships, ports and standby), so I can only imagine as opposed to being able to put myself in your shoes. Or this guy's:

>>34549543

For both of you, there's resources out there, veteran-run hotlines to get anything off of your chest, Facebook groups and pages full of OEF/OIF veterans, contact some of your old buddies from the company.

Since we're here for now, I'm down to shoot the shit with you guys. Both grunts I'm guessing?

Artillery gun-rock, so I'm just a disgruntled POG.

Also

>praise be to St. Mattis
>>
>>34550066

Dear Neptune, how did I fuck up checking OP's trips?
>>
>>34550066
>>34549974

tbqh im fine with it all. OP is the bitch
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.