[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you's ever seen any spooky ghosts? I just saw the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 8463543668.gif (77KB, 774x690px)
8463543668.gif
77KB, 774x690px
Have you's ever seen any spooky ghosts?

I just saw the same one for the third time, pretty spooked rn, might greentext
>>
>>34549416
Was about to make a ghostie thread
How spooky
My house has been acting up lately, things keep moving by themselves, even though I live alone.
Also, last week I heard the sound of walking around downstairs (You know the sound of their paws on hardwood flooring?) even though I don't have a Dog.
I stayed with my parents this weekend because of it and might do the same next weekend
>>
File: 1485390992038.jpg (99KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485390992038.jpg
99KB, 743x800px
Why does everyone except me claim to have spooky ghost encounters

I have literally never had any experiences that seemd supernatural or paranormal and I think you fags are full of shit
>>
>>34549497
seems pretty spooky anon, maybe set up a camera?
>>
>>34549416
>might greentext

Why does /x/ always do this? Just fucking tell your story. That shit drives me nuts.
>>
>>34549565
I don't post much, only lurk /r9k/. Didnt think anyone would actually reply to my post
>>
>>34549596
It's fine. I just always hate how people on /x/ ask if they should tell their stories. Just do it.
>>
>>34549565
>>34549416
Didn't pre-type sorry

>I was in my room, listening to music and being a general tard
>hear a huge crash in my kitchen
>thin my dogs fucked about and broken some plates some how
>check the kitchen, see nothing wrong
>drink water out of the tap and feel this horrible sense of dread
>instantly recognise the feel as the one i felt the last two times i saw her
>look out the window and see her reflection, staring right at me
>Instantly freeze up and just stare at this little girl
>her face is pale as anything
>her hair is kind of messed up
>I couldn't describe her expression, I have no idea if she even has a face.
>theres no fear, its just a pure sense of dread.
>its like im staring at a body made of death
>turn around nothing's there
>still creeped out
>>
>>34549780
Why do you roleplayers always make the ghost a young gril

Do you just like The Ring or something
>>
>>34549416
Does seeing shadows out of the corners of your eyes and hallucinations count?
>>
>>34549416
Dubs and the ghost was just your tranny reflexion in a mirror
>>
>>34549870
never seen it, im not its exact gender, presuming its a girl because of the long hair
>>
Never seen a ghost and I've tried to.
I really want to know if we go somewhere when we die
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.