[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you manned up and started dating a single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: cant handle me.png (755KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
cant handle me.png
755KB, 750x1334px
Why haven't you manned up and started dating a single mother yet guys?
>>
memed family czech em
>>
File: 1485651058262.jpg (164KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1485651058262.jpg
164KB, 864x1536px
Face it, you guys are too pussy to handle a single mom. They need a REAL man and you just can't cut it.
>>
>>34549361
Guys do date single moms. Just not so much when they are young and in their 20s. But by late 20s they start dating single moms. As you get older you have less options and beggers can't be choosers
>>
>>34549361
I am a single mother.
>>
File: 1484292091093.png (82KB, 554x431px) Image search: [Google]
1484292091093.png
82KB, 554x431px
Being a man means taking responsibility. What better way to start than by taking responsibility for a single mom's child? It's what a real man would do.
>>
>>34549361
She must weigh like 90 pounds.
>>
>>34549361
Because that could be just the last thing that would wipe out what remains of my self-esteem and make me kms.
>>
>>34549419
I want money the post
Fuckig women
Starkllly .
>>
I actually am and its fucking rad.i just get to smoke and play video games while she buys me shit and sucks my dick. I never have to deal with the kid if i dont want to but i kinda like the little guy so i take him to the play ground or out to mcdonalds (on gfs cash) some times. Its really not as bad as r9k would have you believe.
>>
>>34549361
>you probably can't handle me
That's where you're wrong. i'm a real man, i'll look after you and your bubbuhs and give you a good life.
>>
File: Singlemothers_cover_web.jpg (474KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Singlemothers_cover_web.jpg
474KB, 1125x1500px
Anyone else hate how society lets them wear the title of single mother like it's a badge of honor or something? CongratuFuckingLations, you let some bad boy with no job shoot his wad in you with no protection.

I'd be completely humiliated and make up a story about how my fiance died in a car wreck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.