[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think love is real? Aside from the chemical aspect does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 20170131_135051.jpg (2MB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20170131_135051.jpg
2MB, 2240x1344px
Do you think love is real? Aside from the chemical aspect does loyalty actualy exsist past the ability to provide and give favors? Or is it a sham like i would like to beleive it is.
>>
I'm incapable of being loved because I am a spic male so no I don't think love is real

Source: /pol9k/ told me so
>>
File: 626913.png (504KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
626913.png
504KB, 480x800px
I think love is real but I only get attached to ficional people so rip me desu
>>
I do think it exists, but it's pretty difficult to actually find someone who doesn't only care about gaining the most out of a relationship.
>>
Everything we feel is real. Even if we repress it, once a tiny spark of emotion hits our soft spot our love comes back
I love you so much Keona
>>
>>34549250
Delete this thread if you know what's good for you.
>>
File: 1204065681792.jpg (70KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
1204065681792.jpg
70KB, 500x568px
here's another dog OP
>>
What the fuck are you even asking here, famalam?
How can you define love without the chemical aspect?
>>
File: 9043d3d38e-tumb.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
9043d3d38e-tumb.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>34549397
>>34549250
Here's another Nagisa OP
>>
>>34549354
Hah make me. :)
>>
>>34549250
Even if the feeling of love is rooted in a chemical reaction that doesn't make that love any less real. Aren't all your memories just the result of chemical reactions forming them? Is pain or happiness or depression any less real because they are the results of brain chemistry? No. Many people love only because of material wealth and such. Many people also love with all their heart.
>>
>>34549250
Well, I don't think there's anything besides the chemical reaction, but that doesn't make it not "real."

There's a girl I know that I should hate. Hell, she should hate me. We've been consistently awful to each other for pretty much the entire time we've known each other. We both have found other people to give us what we want physically. But every once in a while, after weeks or even months of not talking, she'll contact me and my face will light up when I see she's calling me or she sent me a text. I'll forget about all of the negative feelings between us and just want to see her smile and look into her eyes again. And if we do hang out and I do get to see her smile again, at least in that moment, I'm not worried about anything else and the world just feels kinda right. I know I have no good reason to feel what I feel for her, but I can't just logic my way out of it because emotions are logical chemical reactions. So I don't know if I can call that love, but the fact that I know it's a chemical reaction doesn't mean I can make me feel it any less.
>>
File: 1483556797471.png (1021KB, 1000x583px)
1483556797471.png
1021KB, 1000x583px
>>34549250
No, but that doesn't make it any less real. Favors and mutual benefit is the medium by which nature exists, without it there would be no reason for anything. Love and friendship without favors is meaningless, rather than be nihilistic about it you can accept this is the case and go with it you'll be much happier. To question the meaning in this system is to question the meaning of life itself, which is pointless.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.