[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have really good spatial/visual skills. I can memorize visual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1485496370963.gif (128KB, 768x368px) Image search: [Google]
1485496370963.gif
128KB, 768x368px
I have really good spatial/visual skills. I can memorize visual information and locations/orders of things very well, manipulate and rotate 3D objects in my head, recreate imagery through drawing fairly well, visualize machinery and how to construct/deconstruct/fix it, etc. What can I do with myself using these, career-wise? What would be suitable to an introverted robot, utilizing these skills?
>>
Dude. I'm pretty sure everyone can do this (minus the drawing part, but even that's easy as fuck to learn).
>>
>hai ar9kay plz tell me what to do with my speshul skills

Kill yourself
>>
>>34548259
Pic looks like the falls between Elwynn Forest and Searing Gorge where the flight path for gryphon is.
>>
>>34548259

Computer Aided Design?
>>
>>34548298

Everyone can do it to a degree but some have a higher innate ability. It's an ability that there are tests for.
>>
>>34548259
Become an interior decorator
>>
>>34548259
very nice your skills.
Got that picture in 1024x768 or better PLZ?
>>
>>34548259
Become architect
>>
>>34548298
Everyone can to some degree, yeah.
But I mean this is the area where I thrive, vs. just being an average ability to do this stuff. I would say the ability to recall visual locations and orders of things is not at normal skill, and the degree of being able to manipulate objects, machines, etc. is not either.
ie: I do not remember what is written on a note. I remember the image of the note, and to remember what is written on the note, I have to "look" at the image of the note again, and read the note.

>>34548339
Everyone excels in some area of intelligence. You may be better with language or something else. One is not any more "special" than the other, but it does directly influence what sort of career path would suit me well and not lead to wanting to kill myself; to fulfillment.

>>34548396
I have never heard of this before. Thankyou, I will look more into it.
>>
>>34548465
This seems more based on learning fundamentals of design and aesthetic, not really "spatial skills". I guess it could relate somewhat, but I find that job to be sorta repulsive and soulless.

>>34548500
This is a consideration, although in drawing I seem to be better with/enjoy organic shapes. I am sure I could learn to draw buildings and the 2-d equivalent of "hard surface modeling" though.

>>34548487
I don't, sorry. I saved it from another thread on here and when I asked them for a source, they didn't have one either.
>>
Cake decorator
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.