[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made this incest thread late yesterday night. >>34539985

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 343399_b.jpg (61KB, 700x596px) Image search: [Google]
343399_b.jpg
61KB, 700x596px
I made this incest thread late yesterday night.
>>34539985

>i started hooking up with my cousin on the 24th last month while on vacation and I just wanted to talk about incest for a moment.

>I haven't been able to tell anyone about it since it's fucking incest. She sucked my dick for a couple days and wasn't until we had some privacy that I got to fuck her for real. I need to talk about it.

>I haven't told anyone or even spoken about it outloud. It's eating me up. It's been three weeks since Ive seen her and I miss her pussy so much I think I caught feelings.

i made the thread lastnight around 3am. It's been a month since it happened and not talking about it and not seeing her was driving me mad. I dont feel guilty about it. I dont regret doing it. I just needed to write it down for my own sanity. After i posted the thread I fell asleep.

if you were in the thread last night waiting for the full story, here it is:
>>
yeyeye I remember you anon, go for it
>>
>>34548168
Eagerly waiting for full story
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 365x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 365x179px
the TL;DR version is we basically get drunk on Christmas Eve, she sucks my neck, and she blows me, the day after she blew me again in the fitting room at a mall, the day after that she makes me eat her pussy and fuck her ass, the day after that we do more of the same, the day after that I finally buy condoms and we just fuck all day in my moms car, the next day she just leaves. that's basically the story...so much happened that I don't really know how much to describe so I'll talk about the Chritmas Eve experience when we first got intimate.....cont
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
this is my first cousin, she's my mom's sisters' daughter, she's 19 and I'm 21, neither of us have siblings and we havnt seen each other since we were around 11, even as kids we only saw one another when the family got together during the holidays.
She and her mom came to visit my mother in California for the holidays this past month. The first time seeing her in almost 10 years.

Idk why I'm posting these cringe quotes but they speak to me sorry
>>
right away we got along really well, she had similar humor to me, although extra edgy. She definitely acted younger than her age but she wasn't annoying. I'd heard from my mom years before that she was doing really bad in junior high and got worse in high school so her parents shipped her off to a private all girls school in quebec for her final two years before graduating, what my mom told me she that was being a badbitch skipping school and sucking dick (verbatim what came out my moms mouth only in Spanish*)
>>
Damn, how to you spiral so quickly into sex if you haven't seen each other for so long? Is it because of alcohol and she started getting courageous? I'm also curious if she has any problems with it being incest, or maybe she doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>34548168
I held hands with my cousin once.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 236x213px
>>34548466
She eventually got it together in Canada and went back to Mexico to study electrical engineering (in cartel-land that's the go-to profession that everyone studies), I'm studying chemistry so we had shit to talk about right away.
>"Fuck math, I hate this shit so much but my mom is making me do it".
That's what out first conversation was about. You guys don't give a fuck about how any of this so ill get to the BJ.
>>34548467
We clicked I don't know how lose to describe it. Both of us were alone growing up and had issues with our parents. It gave us so much to talk about. It really was like I'd known her for years. She's also a slut so....
>>
>>34548591
Well if you genuinely connected good for you anon! Have you tried contacting her?

Also, how much of a slut is she exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 1536x994px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1536x994px
>>34548591
It's Christmas Eve and we've all had dinner and drinks. This is the third or fourth day of their visit so we feel real comfortable and nothing is awkward or anything. Our parents are drunk in the kitchen making calls back home talking about their visit (usual shit that drunk parents do etc.)
We slammed two tequila shots about a half hour before we moved to the living room on the couch and she looked fine. She was drunk two hours before dinner so the girl could obviously hang. I want to be clear that neither of us were so drunk that we were unaware. She knew and I knew.
>>34548667
She lives in Mexico and I live in California so no. And even if I could, that would be so weird. I don't have feelings for her. I really just miss her as a person. I don't fantasize about a relationship. I just care for her. Idk how much of a slut but she would runaway and skip school with guys way back when she was 14/15
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 550x366px
>>34548852
So we move to the couch over in the living room and start talking about TRUMP and laughing at memes (not even a joke) She tells me she wants to take a picture so she opens up snapchat and we start playing with the filters for way too long, laughing way too hard. From nowhere she digs her face on my neck and said said something I didn't hear, she puts down her hand on my leg with her hand still holding her phone, and she doesn't move. Im such a sick fuck that I already had fantasized about her from the day she got here. I didn't freeze when she stuck her face on my neck, I let her do it, and said nothing to see what she would do next. I could hear our parents in the balcony from the couch, I could see the empty kitchen from where we sat. I hear them laughing from the balcony which is within the kitchen so there was no real fear of getting caught. If they came in we would hear the balcony door slide open, and even if they did, they wouldn't see us until they stepped out of the kitchen.

BASICALLY THERE WAS NO FEAR.
IS ANYONE EVEN LISTENING TO MY DUMB SHIT
>>
>>34549043
I'm listening anon, keep posting
>>
>>34549043
Keep goingg please desu
>>
>>34548168
kill yourself

pdg
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 550x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 550x408px
>>34549043
She starts tapping my thigh with her nails and asks me if I like her. I got a shiver down my spine on some ASMR shit and couldn't really say anythin so I just let her suck on my chin. There's no kissing and no eye contact, she's just sucking my neck and chin. To give you an idea of the position were in. We're both sitting up with her on my right side turned towards me with her head on my shoulder and her right hand on my leg, with her left hand wrapped around my right arm. I'm drunk but not so drunk that my dick wasn't hard. I was hard as fuck. I don't stop her, she's rubbing my dick over my trousers and smelling my neck she asks again. "Do you like me?". I don't respond to stupid questions so I say nothing and ask her if she wants to smoke on the roof where he pool is (this is an apartment complex btw).
She just nods and says okay, still not looking at me. She gets up and goes to her mom in the balcony and asks for cigarettes. When she was walking in the hall on our way to the elevator she didn't look too fucked up. She was walking fine but I couldn't see her eyes because she would avoid making eye contact. Anyway we get to up there and surprise, surprise, there's 10 fucking people partying. We just look at eachother with a defeated look so we just smoke our cigarettes and don't really say anything, all I'm thinking is about a spot in where I can fuck her quick, bust my nut on her back, and get back home within 10 minutes......This is the moment where I had a jimmy neutron brainblast.......the fucking laundry room.

this is around 1 am or 2 am
>>
i feel like im detailing this shit too much, ill just make it short in this next post.
>>
>>34549461
Just get to the interesting shit
>>
>>34549533
Nah dude I like the details
>>
>cousin incest
barely even incest at that point

call me when you fuck your mom or sister
>>
>>34549735
Okay what's your number
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 640x427px
I tell her we should go to the laundry room where we can be alone. I'm not being subtle about it, I said it straight up, "nobody does laundry on Christmas Eve, do you want to go?". She says yes and clings to my arm like she's my girlfriend. we get on the elevator and as soon as we're out I pin her to the wall and kiss her like I'm mad. She just has her hands on my chest and I'm pigging out in her face feeling her booty and legs. I sit her in her on the washing machine and we make-out NASTY, fucking tongue sucking and teeth clashing from how fast we were moving. I suck her tits for a moment as she presses my head on her chest. Little tits, B cups, but they were cute. She tells me she wants to suck me off (in Spanish), I'd never heard someone tell me "the quiero chupar" so that alone almost made me cum. I kept getting ASMR shivers whenever she spoke to me. We spoke to eachother in Spanish btw. When she asked to suck my dick that the first time we made eye-contact since from when we first got to the roof. Everything before was without our eyes meeting. She was down but also very shy, I was afraid the cigarette brought her down to reality lmao .

>>34549661
>>34549604
I'm bad at greentext so this is the best I can do.
>>
im in a class lecture sorry for the slow posts.......
>>
>>34549980
>"the quiero chupar"
That's no correct Spanish. You're making this all up, aren't you?
>>
>>34550050
it most definitely is correct mexican spanish. where are you from?
>>
>>34550087
anon, i talk spanish, and if she is not mexican, she must be horrible talking in spanish, even a drunk person wouldn' say it like that
>>
>>34550114
she's mexican and thats exactly what she said, please let me know the correct grammatical variations of: "I want to suck you off" in espanol.
where from latin america are you from?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 400x267px
Shes on her knees and pulls my trousers down to my ankles, peels my dick back and rubs my head with her fingers. I had so much precum from being teased that her rubbing my head with her thumb and index finger had me ALMOST ready to blow right there...I had to step back for a few seconds and not have her touch me. She looks up at me and smiles and pulls my dick back. The image of this girl on her knees a smiling at me was surreal. all she does is suck my head for about two minutes, probably less, and I bust in her mouth without warning. She holds it in her mouth and does this cheek gargling shit with my head still in her mouth. It wasn't a throat gargle she was expanding her cheeks with my cum and dick in her mouth, some professional thot technique I'd never seen before. She's still not looking at me during any of this except from when I pulled back but I felt her swallow before popping my dick out her mouth. She doesn't look at me and just gets up, fixes her blouse and sits on the steps beside the elevator. I busted my nut so I'm back to reality thinking its late as fuck and we need to get home fast because we've been out for 20 minutes at 2AM

We get back home and out parents are STILL in the balcony smoking. She goes outside to tell her mom she's going to sleep and doesn't talk to me, she just goes to the restroom and then sleeps. I talk about her not looking at me because eye contact to me is super hot and wished she did more of it. She ate my semen and gave me one of the strongest orgasms of my life. I'm such a disgusting piece of shit that I actually held off the urge to jerkoff that same night because I knew I could conserve this semen for her tomorrow. I was worried she was disappointed or underwhelmed because she didn't speak to me after but she sucked me off the next day so that thought vanished real fast.

Thaw basically the first story. Rest are just more of the same, I just thought that first experience was interesting enough to detail.

ty for listenin
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.