[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Trump want to deport this qt Mexican girl? She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1485444708579.jpg (80KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485444708579.jpg
80KB, 767x1024px
Why does Trump want to deport this qt Mexican girl? She did nothing wrong
>>
this particular girl lives in Mexico and only twice set foot on American soil

sage
>>
>>34547692

If she's at danger of being deported then that means she entered this country in violation of our immigration laws which is breaking the law aka literally doing something wrong.
>>
>>34547692
Judging by her surroundings shes already in Mexico, so she would not be deported
>>
>>34547692
Somebody used to bump a specific general on a specific containment board with this sultry mamacita all the time. She's muy muy sabrosa
>>
haha someoen should deport trump his mom is illagal immigrent, can i say: check his birth certifcate
>>
>>34547692

This girl live in my state
>>
File: Whiney Bitches.png (222KB, 504x391px) Image search: [Google]
Whiney Bitches.png
222KB, 504x391px
>>34547692
I'm Mexican and I won't get deported.

Please stop whining, most actual Spics hate immigrants too. Besides Mexico needs a revolution or some way to change the government, and it being so easy to immigrate to a good country is hindering its progress. So fuck off you whiney bitch.

If you wanna hate on Trump for something pick on his environmental policies. He is basically fascist in that department.
>>
File: sadfrogpixelated.png (24KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogpixelated.png
24KB, 2048x2048px
>>34547692
>She did nothing wrong
Except steal your heart.
>>
>>34547692
>w-we can only get non-white girls by letting them live here!
White men have been taking non-white women for centuries. We did it by going OVER THERE.
>>
>>34547764
>the law is the arbiter of all moral and just codes

KEK so i guess it was wrong for a slave to leave the plantation in the 1800s, or a wife to refuse sex to her husband in Saudi Arabia.

try harder next time
>>
File: PlasticGoddess.jpg (51KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
PlasticGoddess.jpg
51KB, 640x791px
>>34547692
appeal to emotion fallacy, fuck off OP
>>
>>34548610

He's still riling up racists everywhere who now think he'll protect them or whatnot. He goes out of his way to not denounce hate crime perpetuated by whites. The only reason he does it is to imply that he's supporting them.
>>
>>34547692
id that her school uniform or is she just a massive weeb? it'd be hot to attend a school where girls wore that
>>
>>34548661
well... yes to both?
>>
>>34548695
>mfw he knows he's been rekt
>mfw hes just playing stupid now

its a good feel desu
>>
>>34548680
I used to support him, and I never believed he was racist. (even if he was he'd at worst be a white-color racist) My main flaws against him is how much power he wants to hold and how he believes himself to be more beloved than he actually is. He also has scary views on censorship and science as well, and wants to INCREASE military spending. If Bernie ran against him I bet he would have actually talked about his many hypocrisies and shitty policies. But Cunton won and we are stuck with a guy really popular with 12 year olds who learned what black jokes are.
>>
Because Hispanic women age badly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.