[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Back at 16 got telemarketing job >Get told I am cuck >desu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: brokenpepe.jpg (63KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
brokenpepe.jpg
63KB, 489x499px
>Back at 16 got telemarketing job
>Get told I am cuck
>desu I am a cuck
>Toil and tick tock wagecuck
>All my friends NEET into their twenties
>I toil on the phone, getting better at selling shit no one needs
>At 20, I end up coaching others, easier work and payed better
>All my friends NEET and call me a wagecuck
>Parents say I need to go into debt for life and get a degree
>Keep my shitty job
>After coaching for a year, find out how much money the company actually earns per sale
>They pocket 90% of it
>Jesus fuck
>Scrape together my savings
>Rent a shitty small 'office space' (Read: Oversized tool locker)
>Get some deals
>Telemarket on my own
>Pass flyers on campuses
>Get 2 employees
>Pocket almost all their cuck sales while I coach them
>Company grows
>Bigger space, more cucks employed
>Currently making nearly six figures a year and growing, while having money to expand the company
>NEET friends still living at parents
>I barely work and my parents are proud of me
>Got a lot of funmoney
>Bright future
>One of my buddies recently got kicked out of the house and begged me for a job
Suck a cock robots, NEETdom is shortsighted unless your parents are rich.
>>
Of course your life sounds great when you compare yourself to the lowest of the low. Your competition may as well be dead people.
>>
File: 1480139080603.png (311KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480139080603.png
311KB, 480x480px
>>34547427
sounds good man, hope for the best.

Don't live the Jordan Belfort life just yet. Make sure you got enough money to fall back on. Other than that, keep your eyes on the prize and keep making more money
>>
>>34548130
Thanks man.
Yeah, right now just chilling in a moderately sized apartment, saving up a lot, since I know what I do does include risk.
Luxury never really enticed me much, so just normalfagging.
>>
>>34548457
If you do plan on going big and stuff, try to find a girl (or guy) now that will love you not for the money, but for you. You seem chad enough to do it
>>
>>34548457
How do I telemarket from my phone?
>>
>>34548864
There are a lot of ways of doing it, but here is one:
1. Find a type of person / product you want to get leads for
2. Get a call list
3. Call everyone on it, pushing the product or service (This is the hard part, skill matters A LOT here)
4. If they buy, add them to your own confirmed buyers list and list of people within that product/group
5. Notify company of sale, get commision
6. As your list of valuable leads grow, it gets easy to snowball and make a fuckton of money
Keep in mind there is a fuckton of country specific laws.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.