[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi robots what would you do if your mother came in to your room

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 27

File: letter.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
hi robots
what would you do if your mother came in to your room and handed you this letter without saying anything?

also genuine advice for my situation would be appreciated
>>
>>34545438
How hard did you fuck up for this to happen? What did you do?
>>
what makes you get so angery
>>
do your fucking a levels whatever the fuck they are and stop being aggressive towards your family
>>
File: 1434582754301.jpg (7KB, 207x250px) Image search: [Google]
1434582754301.jpg
7KB, 207x250px
>>34545438
>That spelling
>A levels
>Mom

So this is in the UK, yet your mother spells mum like the Americans do?
>>
>>34545488
This. Also op advice is bretty good with problems >>>/adv/
>>
Sounds like you're a cunt.

It's one thing not to be motivated at school, it's another to be "aggressive" with them. And since your 20+, I'd say it's time you go out in the real world and see how far laziness and aggression get you.
>>
fix up yer fucking life
no no don't argue

just do it

start today no excuses
>>
unlucky bro! you've fucked up your entire life, when you get sectioned that's game over as far as going back into normal life is concerned. Get some help and don't throw your life away before it's too late..
>>
What does A levels mean? Is he still in high school?
>>
>>34545438
you could try being less of an aggressive spaz for once.
>>
>>34545499
>So this is in the UK, yet your mother spells mum like the Americans do?

Not OP. I have several branches of family in the W. Midlands and they all refer to 'Mom'
>>
File: 1438588085323.jpg (51KB, 580x417px) Image search: [Google]
1438588085323.jpg
51KB, 580x417px
>>34545538
A levels are generally done in high school, yes - which would suggest that he's 20 and in high school.
>>
>>34545488
>British
>Mom and Dad

False news. Sad!
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
university is a waste of time because I can learn anything i could there but without the rigid structure and kinda of clockwork feeling of having to learn english at 3 pm every day. That shit makes me want to kill myself. I realize the documentation would/might come in handy in the future but times have changed and now a resume is more than what school you've attended
>>
>>34545438
Stop being fucking retarded and sort your life out??
>>
>>34545438
Go out there, thank your parents and apologize for being a cunt. Get a fucking job or neck yourself
>>
My job is to jail mental defectives. Sounds like OP is job security
>>
>>34545438
>No longer want to do your education
You either seek help or accept your life in retail.

I was in the same position when I was a wee nipper. I was in a hostel when I was 17 going through college. Major depression made it hard to do college but you need to seek help to sort it out to progress. Once you've finished your education, then you can find a long term solution.

I don't know the deal with your parents, but they've reached their wits end from the sounds of it. They're being realistic and wanting to find a solution.

If you can, see your GP about your problems. It might not even be mental health problems.

Just go through education for fuck sake man
>>
forgot, heres the thread theme :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eimgRedLkkU
>>
>>34545550

Or in a FE College, sitting A levels at 20 is late but by no means unusual.
>>
all the normies in here saying calling OP an asshole, why don't you fucks leave already?
>>
>>34545438

I'd un-fuck myself. Quickly.
>>
>>34545438

Tell them to fuck off

blox

>>34545615

This, having parents who keep trying to tell you to be like the other normies of the world. Fucking waste of time
>>
>>34545615

Fuck off and die vegetable. OP has the chance not to follow you into a masturbation fuelled spiral into secure wards and suicide. Don't try to drag him into your basement hell, there's a good monkey.
>>
File: 1485884135384.jpg (83KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
1485884135384.jpg
83KB, 800x517px
>>34545438
Your mother is an illiterate retard.
As for advice, fix your life. Vidya and jerking off is fun, but stop it now. This is your actual life. Your single shot at living. There aren't any other chances for this OP, stop being an aggressive cunt and fix your shitty life.

Good luck, anon. Goodspeed.
>>
You're a genuine autistic retard who takes his spoiled ass upbringing for granted.
>>
>>34545562
i watched this movie at some dude's house i dont know why i used it
>>
Dunno if you are 18 or not. You could easily be 17 with A-levels.

Anyway if you're over 18 it will be virtually impossible for your parents to get you forcibly sectioned.
>>
File: 1356987798432.gif (22KB, 720x926px) Image search: [Google]
1356987798432.gif
22KB, 720x926px
I feel like I'm being trolled somehow in this thread. Both by the OP and the responses this feels like a troll thread.

I don't believe the premise of someone's actual parents writing that letter. It's a prop to troll us.
>>
>hurdurr we've given the last twenty years you own uS!!1
parents really are selfish pricks
>>
>>34545669
His parents are clearly shit, they're only going to continue interfering and sabotaging his life. They already fucked everything up and they can only continue to fuck OP's shit up because that's what they do. They're morons, they should have never had children, unfit parents.
>>
Watching other robot's parents emotionally break down and desperately try to save their son is so gratifying. It's like watching one of the main character's best friends turning evil in one of my amines, seeing the heart break and torment in their faces while they desperately try to get their friend back. Thanks OP
>>
>>34545698

If, as the letter states, there has been evidence of violence in front of professionals it is probably only his parents 'bond' to care for him which is preventing OP being sectioned as is.
>>
>>34545438
My parents wrote a similar letter to me after i got fired from my job. I didnt read it and they were pussies and didnt do anything anyway.
>>
>>34545745

Grown ups are talking. Go draw some angry frogs.
>>
>>34545669
well here's the thing retard, he's already there. Why don't you people seriously fuck off, what good is it to be here?
>>
>>34545562
That isnt true. School is great for connections and the degree is to show you are in fact certified in your field of study. You suck at life.
>>
>>34545788
I really pity your future children, it's tough having a low-quality parent with no self-awareness. They're gonna suffer a lot because of you.
>>
>>34545438

It's not your fault. niggers are naturally prone to aggression
>>
>>34545762
If he pitched a fit in front of 2 mental health professionals in the past to the extent that they would justify sectioning him they would have just done it there and then.

It doesn't make sense to not section him at the time because he still lives with his parents.

If his parents decided they wanted him sectioned, they couldn't just point to 2 paragraphs on a piece of paper where he demonstrated dangerous behaviors in the past and have him carted off. He would need to be assessed again and if he acted not-insane there is fuck all they could do.

If he's over 18 they could evict him from there home but forcing your child to be homeless and having them sectioned are different things.
>>
>>34545808

well he patently has a route out, as advertised by his parents letter. So put your jealousy to bed, go find a nice trap to fap to and have yourself and extra capitalised REEEEEEEE. that'll cheer you up.
>>
>>34545837
It sucks, his kid will turn out the same as OP. He'll probably blame the kid for everything too since he's so enlightened
>>
>>34545856
You think someone who has mental illness and already sabotaged his other "routes" are going to use this to get better? You're delusional
>>
>>34545825
thats why i'm a theoretical meta-physicist right
>>
>>34545869
I hope OP knows better than bringing children into this miserable existence
>>
>>34545438
>get C in Physics a level
>parents wanted an A*
>tell me to kill myself
>go kill myself
>parents freak out 'didn't think you'd do it anon'
>take me to hospital to treat sueciding
>get home
>'wtfs wrong with you anon you can't even kill yourself proper'
>never been same since
>>
>>34545499
People from the West Midlands generally refer to their mothers as "Mom."
>>
>>34545855

Like I said, they can carry 'bond' for him. He is effectively released to their care rather than the state's. If they withdraw the offer then he will be assessed and likely sectioned.

It's semantics, his parents will not "have him sectioned" they will simply stop preventing him from being sectioned.
>>
>>34545438
lmfao parents are so fucking entitled
>hurr we had sex and caused you to be born, even if you didn't want to be, now please us!
fuck off with that shit
>>
>>34545882

If being as enlightened as you is stable.... That's a good thing.
>>
Oh god this hit's close to home. I'm in a very similar situation. Also in UK
>>
>>34545438
You can't be locked up unless you're violent, you haven't been beating up you're parents have you?
>>
>>34545438

>If you don't do as we say, we'll have you sectioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ngDnWwFBI
>>
>>34545438
shoot up ur school man
>>
>>34546012

The letter would indicate that there has been violence. Also, I would not agree that violence need have occurred in order for an individual to be sectioned.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 414x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 414x355px
its ok, James.
Atleast Eoin turned out ok.
>>34545438
>>
File: 1395366865093.jpg (409KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
1395366865093.jpg
409KB, 1157x772px
>>34545438
Enjoy being sectioned my nigger, the rest of your life is going to be an even bigger joke than the first 20 years
>>
>>34545438
>you're a levels
maybe you're parents are retarded and shouldn't be the ones telling you what too due.
>>
>>34546123
>sectioned
translation for non-slags?
>>
>>34546193

i think it's the same as being confined in a mental hospital

think linda hamilton in terminator 2
>>
>>34546214

Effectively, yes. But probably somewhere a little more like a "normal" hospital, just with locked doors on the ward.
>>
>>34545438
Correct they're grammer and give it back too them.
>>
Every time my family threatens to kick me out I just say ill kill myself if they do. Then I tell them it takes an average of 200k to raise a child and they will have wasted all that money. That usually shuts them up.
>>
>>34545438
Given all of those spelling and grammar mistakes your parents are probably retarded, and most likely so are you

Finsish your A levels you cunt, it's not that hard. If you keep fucking around you'll get nowhere. Yes, maybe you can appease your parents for now, but that doesn't mean shit long term. As a kid what you could get depended on your parents and you could whine until you got more, but that doesn't work irl. Other people don't care about you the way your parents do, and if you don't perform you're trash to them

So stop being an edgy fuck who pushes his parents around and try to get along with them. Finish the A levels, and if you don't want to go to Uni join the military, they'll sort you out real quick. Don't even need to be clever or anything, just in decent health and young
>>
>>34545438

Look at it his way OP.
If you choke back your killing rage for a while and do your A's you can decide whether or not to continue in the "normie" world or become a full time basement dwelling chronic masturbator. You could even try it out for a while and then rejoin normie-dom if you decide it's not for you.

If you chimp out now, you pretty much confine yourself to a life of crusty socks and frog memes.
>>
>>34545438
Is this you, OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
>>
>>34546288
>Correct they're grammer and give it back too them.

Kek!
>>
>bring a child from nothingness into existence, thus creating a million problems out of thin air
>blame poor creature for said problems
if there's something i'll never get, it's breeders.
>>
34 years oldfag here, OP. I don't want to patronise in any way here. Do whatever the fuck you want and as your parents say, live with the consequences if you so wish.

Listen. Do your fucking A-levels. Retake them if necessary. Go to fucking University and get a degree in a decent subject.

When I was 18 I was a lazy, short tempered, nihilistic shit. I thought "Meh, fuck it, life will turn out just fine. No need for qualifications, no need to worry, plenty of time to become a bazillionaire"

I am 34 years old and still live with my mother. I have no prospects, no gf, no savings. I am on the scrap heap of life with zero chance at ever recovering. Life is endless hell and has been for over a decade. I can trace back to where it all started to go horribly wrong and it was right around the time I basically gave up on studying. Biggest regret of my fucking life. And now there is no way back. You cannot possibly comprehend what being in your 30s is like right now. It might as well be a millennium away. You may think I'm just another stupid old man. You fucking listen to me. Your 20s are gone in the blink of an eye. If you hit your mid-20s with no qualifications or plan for your life, you are fucked. And I speak as someone who had the pre-2008, dot.com boom years to play with. You are living in the fucking End Times compared to me back then.

It is your choice. I know your parents seem like utter cunts at your age. But they know the score. My friends who had parents that forced them to study hard are now very successful, rich, married and all that. I am a laughing stock with NOTHING.

Don't become me. Do your A-levels you daft cunt and at least give yourself a chance in life.
>>
>>34546391
/Thread

kn';oi;iyfyfoyug;oiu'k[p
>>
File: glue.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
glue.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
i glued it to the door to spite them
>>
>>34546391
>Your 20s are gone in the blink of an eye.
it's horrible how true this statement is
>>
>>34545438
Go downstairs and slap that stupid cunt right in her bitch face
>>
>>34546454
You go OP, that'll show 'em.
>>
>>34546454

Hey, some secure wards are really nice. Just try not to spend rec time with a PTSD ex-para who kicks your fuck in because your a dweeb. Because that's less pleasant.
>>
>>34546454
This was definitely an idea that will help your cause. See ya in the looney bin OP
>>
>>34545585
Dont go to the gp. You will never get into the military
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x706px
come talk to OP about his dilemma https://discord.gg/tsDJj voice chat with some weebs
>>
>>34546484
>20 felt like yesterday
>tfw 24 now
I can barely remember anything that has happened in the past 4 years.
Nothing seems different.
>>
>>34546594
>tfw also 24
the last couple of years have been kinda productive but this productivity was induced by severe anxiety about the future, destroying my social life. a lot of lonely birthdays. I wonder what life will bring next.
>>
>>34546556
>Dont go to the gp. You will never get into the military

Already had professional consultation, so depending on the nature of OPs condition he may already be fucked in that regard. Anything on the spectrum or personality disorder related would be condemning.
>>
>>34545438
time to give up coffee
>>
You're mum has pretty bad spelling and grammar.
You should mark every mistake on the letter, give it a mark out of 100 and then hand it back to her.
Tell her to try again but put some real effort into it.

You're already this fucked, you may as well go all the way.
>>
>>34546668
>>34546594

>tfw 34

Its only going to get worse, anons.
>>
>>34546668
>the last couple of years have been kinda productive .
I sometimes tell myself I've been productive but looking back on it, I didn't finish much.
The things I did finish seem like a waste of time in hindsight.
>draw stuff
>read stuff
>create stuff
I've gotten slightly better at the stuff I did but nothing holds my interest for long enough to actually get decent at it.

>lonely birthdays
>tfw you tell your parents to skip your birthday
>tfw you tell them it's a waste of time and dont care
>tfw you just dont want a day dedicated to pitying you since nobody will show up anyway
>>
>>34545438
Terrible grammar and spelling.
>>
>>34546749
I hate fucking birthdays. they're like a reminder of your failed life
>>
File: checked.png (547KB, 1279x654px) Image search: [Google]
checked.png
547KB, 1279x654px
You can do a number of things

>Realize that college isn't as awful as you think it is and commit to it
>Realize that at this very moment, based on your previous actions, you've been documented as unstable, and are unfit for living alone and have witnesses to back it up
>Use prior work experience and try to learn a trade, given you don't have any other conditions that are documented and tied to your name

Other anons in this thread have a point too, it just sounds like you're being stubborn. And honestly? College is way cheaper in other parts of the world compared to America, so you should be glad for that. Plus if you had great grades prior, what's so bad about going to community college for a bit and then transfering to a larger college? It's cheaper, more cost effective, and you'll have a better idea of what's required before you transfer over.

If you play your cards right, you might even be able to graduate early given you have enough credits.
>>
Tell your mom to learn punctuation and stop cocaine
>>
>>34545438
Holy shit I found footage of OP
>https://youtu.be/yTU8WbTbZMI?t=51s
>>
>Grammar and spelling errors everywhere
Pathetic.

Also
>Be older than 18
>Parents can just magically have you whisked away to the looney bin
Boy the UK sucks
>>
Oppie just see the professional and get a retail job just to shut them up.
>>
how is moot doing btw? I last heard he started working at facebook
>>
>>34546391
I was exactly like you at 30 but it was easy to turn it around in a couple of months and now I live a normal life. Why are you acting like it's all hopeless?
>>
File: 1413811851493.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1413811851493.png
126KB, 402x398px
>>34545438
How about you follow your parents' directions and advice you useless piece of excrement?
Shit, to have parents who cared about me and provided for me and directed me through life... it would've been amazing.

Count your blessings and take advantage of your opportunities you absolute retard. I'd kill a man to be reborn as you.
>>
>>34546924
Retail hell is not sustainable, and they will double down twice as hard next time after you quit or get fired.

They are bad parents, they have a bad approach and they know it but they don't know what's better. Their plans suck and will make you fail. You don't work with bad parents, you work around them like an obstacle.
>>
>>34545438
I got some advice KYS you fucking utter pile of shit.
>>
>>34545438
tell them it is *your, not *you're
>>
>correct all the spelling and grammar mistakes
>put a big "E" on the bottom of the page
>give it back to them
>>
>>34546454
you are one of those people who are their own worst enemy

fix yourself retard
>>
File: 1437089676825.jpg (49KB, 468x518px) Image search: [Google]
1437089676825.jpg
49KB, 468x518px
>>34546836
Was expecting this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
>>
>>34546454
kek keep us posted
>>
>>34546996

OP and his fellow frogs are far too clever for that anon.

They know that this is a cunning trick to by his evil parents to get him to.... To....To... well thay haven't quite worked that bit out yet, but it's because they're shit parents and he has to work out how to get out of the free accommodation, education and support they're offering as bait before whatever evil fate they have in store befalls him.
>>
>>34547164
that evil fate is life, human life, loneliness, far, and then old age.
>>
>>34545905
im from the west midlands and this is 100% false.
>>
>>34547220

Now, now... Say it with a frog picture!

Because frog pictures and frustrated masturbation are the robots only escape from the fearful boredom of the life of lesser mortals.
>>
>>34547265

My family in Brum 100% do call their mother "mom".
>>
>>34546594
are you me?

I don't want to get old, fuck this shit.
>>
>>34547287
oh hello achmed, thanks for outing yourself, now fuck off.
>>
File: 1439154490076.jpg (37KB, 471x350px) Image search: [Google]
1439154490076.jpg
37KB, 471x350px
>>34545905
Don't talk bollocks you fucking cunt
>>
>>34547265
from the same area and yes they do say mom

stop trying to pose
>>
>>34547306

Y'see even assuming that was true, it wouldn't make the point raised any less valid you little gobbit of syphilitic whore's cunt grease.
>>
>>34545562
>i cant be confined to specific times

wew
>>
File: 1485847969183.png (693KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1485847969183.png
693KB, 500x636px
I'll never understand how you guys fuck up your living situations so badly when you have a parent willing to support you well into your 20s.

I'm a 28 year old autistic NEET and I live with my mom and me and my mom have never had a problem. My mom expresses her disappointment every now and then but she's never been "fed up" with me, you know? She's never been so fucking done with me that she's wanted me to get professional help or kick me out.

You know why? Because I don't sperg out on my mom and I'm not completely useless to her. I treat my mom well and I talk to her nicely. When she asks me to do chores or go something for her, I fucking do it.

That's the least you can do, otherwise I spend all day in my room. My mom leaves me the fuck alone. I just don't get it how you can be a NEET and not at the least make an effort to be a pain in the ass. I want my mom to support me but it's like in the most "I barely notice it" kind of way, My mom barely realizes I exist and that's the way I like. I don't want it to be a burden to live with me. Plus I'm fucking terrified to be a burden, why would you risk your comforting life? I just don't get it.
>>
>>34547270
>>34547270
>and the normie resorts to Ad hominem due to lack of counter arguments
>>
>>34547299

Getting old is mandatory, growing up not so much.

The dweebs which infest /r9k/ are ample evidence.
>>
>>34547344of course its true lad, brum is pretty much the paki capital after london
>>
>>34546454
kek

will check back later to see how this turned out.
>>
>>34545562
>but times have changed and now a resume is more than what school you've attended

You could not possibly be more incorrect if you tried.
>>
>>34547387

I fail to see your point in regard of the use of language. In fact you appear to contradict yourself.
>>
>>34545438
Leave now and take everything you can (government docs with you)
They dont care and are threating to ruin ur like with a 5150 and will get you jailed
RUN MOFUCK RUN!
>>
>>34547390

Ultimately, Loarzepam & no access to teh intertubes would be my guess.
>>
>>34547487

Yeah, better find a good park bench quick!
>>
Why didn't you do your a levels anon are you a thicko?
>>
>>34547164
He doesn't owe them anything for giving him the bare minimum, they chose to have kids.
>>
>>34547367
Most old farts think that being NEET is a fruit of being lazy and a lack of elbow grease so it doesn't really matter if you're not a cunt to them, just the fact that youre not le productive member of society will tick them off.
That of course doesn't apply to OP who is a cunt and a faget
>>
>>34547543

Just grow up you fucking window licker.
>>
>>34545905
im from the west midlands and this is 100% true
>>
>>34547287
Short for Mohammad (peace be upon him)?
>>
File: 1484945879881.jpg (58KB, 800x913px) Image search: [Google]
1484945879881.jpg
58KB, 800x913px
>force a person into the world without their consent, in the knowledge that there is a chance they might not wish to be a productive member of society
>person doesn't turn out the way you want and meet your arbitrary expectations
>hurr durr you're such a disappointment this is all your fault you need to be punished
When you have kids there should be an explicit condition that you will care for them for free without asking for anything back for as long as they want. The person was unconsentingly thrust into the world, they were never told the deal that they get to be alive in exchange for working and paying taxes. A parent knows there is a chance that they might have a retarded kid that they will be dependent on them, robots are the exact same way.
By the way I'm not a NEET so this isn't me being selfish, I make my own way in the world but that is by choice. I made the choice to be independent but some people might not want to do the same, and the parents should know there is every risk of this happening and accept it. Nothing makes me madder than people who selfishly have children and then tell them shit like "life isn't fair" when they're the ones that forced it upon the kid in the first place.
>>
>>34547367

Don't go talking sense anon, it annoys the frog enthusiasts.
>>
>>34547560
I'm not a NEET you flaming retard, I was simply setting that other cuntfaced cocksucker straight.
They chose to bring life into this world, taking care of him is expected.
>>
>>34547566

What if it were? It's still an accurate statement.
I know it bothers your damaged little mind, but just try and accept a little bit of reality without having a sperg-out. There's a good little chimp.
>>
>>34545561
This is probably how OP behaves in front of his parents, he probably can't tell /pol/ and reality apart anymore.

I'm kinda talking by experience since my 15yo brother is in a similar situation and he's driving the family nuts.
>>
>>34545438
My moms going to let me move in with her and grow pot
Ah haha go get a job OP and stop being an asshole.
>>
>>34547593
You're trying to talk common sense to breeders, which is always doomed to fail, because in 99% of the cases bringing children into the world is not an act of rationality, but one of selfishness, false hopes and dreams or accident.
>>
>>34547600

I didn't say you were a NEET, I said you were a window licker, a baloon appreciator.

A fucking spazz.

And you just keep on providing corroborating evidence.
>>
>>34545562
So anon, what did you learn? What job are you doing now?

Can you recommend me some company who doesn't care about degrees?
>>
>>34547663
Go back to sucking nigger dicks in the kitchen, your mother can't do them all herself.
>>
>>34547533
I know your trolling but my friends where like OP and had meds and anger issues
They are all fucked up and junkies
Run OP and get a jobZ
>>
>>34547662

Only with failed examples of the species, to whit... You.

There's probably a bottle of script meds, a busy road bridge or a sharp object somewhere in your immediate future anon. But it need not be like that for everyone.

Peace.
>>
>>34547699

Send your dad round and I'll start with him.
>>
>>34545889
Translation: I spend 10 hours a day shitposting on /x/

>>34545438
Why don't you try growing the fuck up?
>>
File: 1481675109572.jpg (361KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
1481675109572.jpg
361KB, 700x989px
>>34547662
You mean 100% of the time, there is no rational or moral reason to ever have children. It's an evil act to force a potential being into the world without their consent so they can suffer.
>>34547728
I would love to hear you try to justify the act of forcing someone to unconsentingly suffer because of your selfish lack of insight. Remember that forcing someone to do something they don't want against their will is usually frowned up (eg rape) so make sure to point out how it's different. Can't wait to see your reply "mommy".
>>
>>34547726

Yeah because hitting the streets is a recipe for avoiding being fucked up and abusing substances.

Would you for fuck's sake have moment of common fucking sense, sperglord?
>>
>>34547728
the only weapon of breeders when faced with the truth: insults, shaming and hypocrisy. zurueck nach reddit fagit
>>
>>34547756
I expected you to admit you want to suck dicks but my father is white.
>>
>>34547804
>I would love to hear you try to justify the act of forcing someone to unconsentingly suffer because of your selfish lack of insight. Remember that forcing someone to do something they don't want against their will is usually frowned up (eg rape) so make sure to point out how it's different. Can't wait to see your reply "mommy".

Well to be honest if I'd had a child like you there would have been an accident in the bath at some point. But the one's I did have seem to be doing reasonably well, damn me for forcing them to live, eh?

Post me a frog, there's a good missed abortion.
>>
>>34547593
You are a spastic

>I didn't choose to be born so I'm allowed to be an insufferable cunt hurr durr

You utter freak.
>>
>>34545438
Your parents are clearly illiterate.
>>
>>34547811

You have no truth, your brain is damged and you are incapable of recognising the fact. I can't help you with that. For which I'm truly sorry.

But your waste of life need not be spread.
>>
>>34547819

Yea, sho he iz blud, innit?
>>
>>34547915
First you suck nigger dicks now you speak like a nigger too? wtf
>>
>>34547886
>You have no truth, your brain is damaged
you have any proof for that m80?
>>
>>34546956

How do you define "turn it around?". The realistic chances of me ever having a fulfilling life, money and/or gf are basically zero
>>
File: 1485636696248.jpg (668KB, 1400x1976px) Image search: [Google]
1485636696248.jpg
668KB, 1400x1976px
>>34547860
>>34547863
I don't see any justifications from you yet. Explain to me please how forcing an unconsenting potential person to suffer against their will is morally justified? So far I just see ad hominems which is pretty much what I expected, but it would be nice to hear at least one intelligent statement from you.
Let me reiterate again, I enjoy my life and am actually successful in some areas. So it's not like I'm a failure or want to kill myself. But that doesn't contradict my point at all. If you rape someone there's a chance that they actually get off on that and will enjoy it, but that doesn't mean it's a charitable act to go around raping people.
>>
>>34547937

You're excited about saying nigger aren't you?

Bless!
>>
>>34547860
Oh we have here an old breeder with cognitive dissonance, desperately trying to justify his selfish act. what are you even doing on this board, don't you have a teacher-parent conference to attend?
>>
>>34547979

Yes. And more each time you contribute.
>>
>>34547804
You are a fucking lunatic

Just because you are a lonely Virgin doesn't mean having children is evil

It's literally the meaning of life biologically. Propagate the species.

You are so far gone you can't be helped. You are are required complete mentalist.
>>
>>34548023

your gums flap like the cunt lips of a dockside hooker when the fleet's in.

But you'd still donate half your organs to be in the position of a normie. You know it, I know it. You can never admit it. And that's okay.
>>
>>34547593
correct, parents should be obligated to help their kids no matter what

when said kid becomes an adult though, it's time to start taking care of yourself

though childhood to early adulthood, if you've been given the best opportunities to gain the tools to take care of yourself, it's is only on you if you fail to do so
>>
>>34545499
A levels is what we do in england, what are you talking about

I write "mom" but my mother is from south america so I might not count, despite being born here in the UK

It's not common but it doesn't make it fake
>>
>>34548066

Most of the "regulars" here are. It's actually amusing in parts.
>>
>>34548004
Yes I do, stop sniveling and gtfo.
>>
>>34545438
Can you please kill yourself, cunt.
>>
>>34548112

You might grow out of it. Then again maybe there's a flat cap and a bin bag in your future.

I'm glad you can find some simple pleasures here though.
>>
>>34547543

Paying for a free ride through uni is the bare minimum?

God I'm so excited to see how robots fare when they get older and their parents die. You have no idea how fortunate most of you are.
>>
File: 1483288567926.jpg (721KB, 1181x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1483288567926.jpg
721KB, 1181x1653px
>>34548066
If it's such an obvious thing then I wouldn't expect you to be having so much trouble coming up with ONE justification. Literally a single intelligent point from you would be great to hear, I really am excited for it. Come on you can do it.
>>34548087
Yes, in society it is time to start taking care of yourself in adulthood, and 99.9% of people are happy to become independent and go out into the world taking care of themselves. This is what parents bank on when they have kids, that they won't have to look after them forever. However in 0.1% of cases where the offspring refuses to do so, there's fuck all you can do about it. You brought them into the world so it's your own problem. Just like parents know there's a chance their kid will be disabled or mentally retarded and need to be completely dependent on them, there is also a small chance their kid will simply not want to be a part of society, and that's a risk they choose to take when they decided to breed. They have to suck it up.
>>
>>34548000
Life isn't suffering. Having a child isn't bringing them into life to suffer. Because your life =/= all lives

You just had a shit life and are a loser. You haven't offered one single real argument other than saying that YOU hate life. Well sucks for you but most of us enjoy life.

You spend all your time being a cock on the Internet and this is how you turn out everyone. A bitter loser.
>>
>>34548076
I'm actually semi-normie, as far as education and work goes. Quite lonely I admit. But I would never bring children into the world, considering the amount of suffering I endured in this life. This is what happend: you had a somewhat easy, calm life and you ridicule the ones who didn't (this phenomena is called victim blaming). But, no one says your children won't suffer as I did. This, your little breeder mind is incapable of understanding.
>>
>>34548000
>Explain to me please how forcing an unconsenting potential person to suffer against their will is morally justified?

Because no one has kids to make them suffer, nor is life inherently suffering. What you're saying is false, which is ironic since you're crying out for intelligent retort in the same breath.

By the time you approach your mid twenties, your life is your own responsibility. That's life. What you're doing is saying "life isn't fair, why shouldn't parent's coddle their children until they die"

Because if we did that, society would collapse as a whole. This entire conversation is made even more ridiculous since OP has clearly had every chance to get his shit together. Putting the blame back on his parents is laughable and immature.
>>
>>34548112
After reviewing the evidence, I have to agree with the other guy, anon you're an imbecile
>>
>>34545438
You're a faggot.

Preemptive original.
>>
>>34548182
>You brought them into the world so it's your own problem. Just like parents know there's a chance their kid will be disabled or mentally retarded and need to be completely dependent on them, there is also a small chance their kid will simply not want to be a part of society, and that's a risk they choose to take when they decided to breed. They have to suck it up.

Again, explain why the burden falls onto the parent when the child reaches adulthood and somehow becomes "unwilling" to participate in society.

You can't. No one walks past a derelict or homeless adult on the street and says "tut tut, where is that man's parents?". This is why there are federal laws prohibiting carrying children on health insurance past a certain age. Same with claiming dependents on taxes. Car insurance. You name it.

When you boil it down this is really a difference in culture. In parts of Asia what you say is accepted. In Western society where you and I presumably come from, it's not.
>>
>>34548185
>Life isn't suffering. Having a child isn't bringing them into life to suffer. Because your life =/= all lives
You just had a shit life and are a loser. You haven't offered one single real argument other than saying that YOU hate life. Well sucks for you but most of us enjoy life.

I sometimes forget how much normies lack empathy. basically what you're saying is that in your little bubble life is good and fuck the hoards of people who got fucked over by life
>>
>>34548182
Wow fedora tier post

Enjoy your pathetic lonely existence. Shit posting and getting more bitter each day. Pseudo intellectual twat that you are.
>>
>>34548145
I'm not looking for career advice from a mentally challenged limey, I do just fine at my current job.
>>
File: 1485883015494.jpg (479KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485883015494.jpg
479KB, 1062x1500px
>>34548185
>>34548195
>>34548302
In your life you are GUARANTEED to suffer. It's literally unavoidable, even if it's just something like stubbing your toe or the food you want to eat that day not being served, there is a non-zero chance of someone suffering in their life. If you don't have a kid then this will never happen. So by having kids you are creating suffering in the universe. Yes there is a chance they will also get enjoyment out of life but there is no way to ask the potential unborn person whether this is "fair" and guess what, doing something to someone against their will is not cool. Or do you think that if someone doesn't say "no" that means they consented? That sounds like something a rapist would say.
I can't believe I have to reiterate this AGAIN but I am not a loser and my life is pretty great. I am talking from a purely objective moral point of view. I know it's easy to use namecalling in place of argument but try to use your brain instead of "muh biological instinct". Still waiting to hear ONE moral reason to have a child.
>>
>>34545671
Your pic absolutely slaughtered me
>>
>>34548222
You should be reviewing your sorry excuse of a life Mr. shit for brains
>>
>>34545438
Don't let them or the normans in this thread tell you otherwise. Tell your parents to fuck off, get mad and l t em.know you're in fucking charge in this house.
>>
>having parents that care this much about you, to the point of even writing something like this
>having a mother who knows how to use a computer/smartphone
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
If I got this letter, I know it would be time to go, and I'd leave for France to join the legion.

I had it pretty rough with my folks and i seriously thought about it at one point.
>>
>>34545438
Proffesionals are just a bunch of charlatan who wants to sell you some drugs and think its gonna help you.
>>
>>34548330
Why does it have to be a moral reason? Who constructed that rigid framework of definition?

>I narrowly define an argument into an arbitrary binary set of points so that I can "win" on the Internet. Debate me bitches.

What a loser.

Your life is shit and you are shit as evidenced by your banal ramblings and teenage edginess.

And just so you know. Saying "I win because you insulted me" is the same as saying you win because you spotted a typo or something. Fucking spaz.
>>
File: 1462789757371.png (134KB, 224x395px) Image search: [Google]
1462789757371.png
134KB, 224x395px
>>34545438
Your parents can't spell for shit anon and their grammar is even worse. I hate to break it to you, but your parents are fucking stupid and you're probably an idiot as well. Either an hero or start taking life by the balls faggot.
>>
>>34548330
breeders have no moral arguments. it always boils down to: I want a kid for my personal benefit or society will collapse if we don't have children
>>
>>34548330
There is a gigantic difference between saying "life is suffering" and "sometimes you will suffer". Of course everyone suffers. Everyone is victim to circumstance at one point.

The morality in propagating your own species has been debated for ages and you have failed to land on a single salient point on either side of the aisle. Your argument so far is "you'll feel bad eventually in life therefor living is bad" which is about as elementary thinking as you can get.

>>34548330
>I can't believe I have to reiterate this AGAIN but I am not a loser and my life is pretty great.

The fact that you feel the need to bring this up AGAIN or that anyone genuinely cares is incredibly confusing.
>>
>>34548539
>society will collapse if we don't have children

and yet somehow ensuring prosperity and the survival of your own species isn't a moral cause

sure is highschool in here
>>
>>34548540
the fact of the matter, dear retarded breeder, is that your son may fall victim to depression and anxiety, and therefore suffer greatly, like a lot of basement dwellers, and therefore your act of bringing him into the world has a significant potential of being immoral. can your little normie brain comprehend this fact?
>>
>>34548423

They most likely wouldn't accept you.
>>
>>34548567
it has nothing to do with the wellbeing of the offspring itself, which is the subject of discussion here.
>>
>>34548539
Whether or not op owes his parents anything he should get off his ass and work towards moving out because he's an adult now. If op continues to stay with his parents without working towards a degree, pursuing a trade, or acquiring skills necessary to make a living and become financially independent then he's just a leech.
>>
>>34548516
This is honestly hilarious dude. All I have asked for is

ONE
N
E

justification for having offspring. I'm not going to make any more posts after this until I read one because I've seen the same old false arguments and accusations a million times.
>>34548540
I didn't say that living is bad, don't put words in my mouth. I said that choosing to bring life into the world is bad. The reason for this is that since they will suffer a non-zero amount, you are causing suffering that would otherwise never happen. And whilst you may say that the enjoyment that the person will get from life makes the suffering worth living through, there is no way to ask the person whether they think this is a "fair deal" or not. It's like the difference between offering someone $5 to let you punch them in the face, and just outright punching them in the face without saying anything and then throwing money at them afterwards. One is cool, the other is not.
The reason I need to bring up that I enjoy my life is because the main argument against my point is "bitter loser" and since this is not true their argument falls apart.
>>
>>34546454

jesus christ. seriously are you 17?
>>
>>34545438
My immediate reaction would be to get a pen, make all the typographical corrections and hand it back. I'm that kind of pedant clown.

Then tell them to lighten the fuck up because there are a million people in this exact situation and throwing any number of them in the looney bin will change nothing.

You, lad, should fucking behave. If you're going to scare your parents by failing to launch with the rest of your hamstrung generation, be polite. Explain your problems. Be rational. And if you can't come up with good arguments, then concede the point and do as you're fucking told.
>>
>>34548645
Yes he should but if he doesn't that's his parent's problem to take care of.
>>
I'm feeling physically, mentally, and spiritually drained reading that shit. If you to genes from people who write like that (it's in English, so they must have an Anglo language as first language), I don't have to read it to understand your situation
>>
>>34545438
You sound like a spoilt brat to be honest, throwing tantrums.

Finish your a levels for fuck sake. See the lady like you said you would and start acting like an adult. If your so fucking stubborn that she can't even say this face to face without fear your Gunna be aggressive to her you're clearly the problem.

I hope you get what you deserve out of life
>>
>>34548765

Nope. Once he's an adult it's his problem if he doesn't want to try to support himself. His parents have every right to kick him out.
>>
>>34549001
Show me the contract he signed where he agreed, in exchange for being born, he would work, pay taxes, and contribute to society? Cos if he agreed to do those things then fair enough but otherwise no dice. Is it okay if I come over and paint your house without you asking and then demand money from you for my services?
>>
>>34548678
Have children because: Want to have children. In 1st world countries at least.

Like art. What's the point of art? Art because art. It's sometimes just something people want to do for the sake of doing it.

In poor countries people have kids for economic reasons.

Some people have children because they are conditioned to do so by their society. Having a son to continue the family business.

Kings had children to secure their dynasty.

There's literally hundreds of reasons.

It's as simple as that.

Fuck knows why but you are trying to force the issue into some narrow argument. You are heavily implying that there SHOULD be a moral or rational reason to breeding. Nobody ever said that was the case other than you. Then you turn round and say "heh try and provide one reason". But even within that inflexible proviso you can still come up with these oh so important reasons.

I suppose my argument would be there need not be a reason because evolution dictated that we reproduce so it's the biological meaning of life. But I'm not spiritual and I don't want kids so my opinion is biased in that respect.
>>
>>34545438
I guess go to therapy and stop treating the people around you like shit. Before you do anything aggresive in nature just stop to think "Would i like some to do this to me"

It helped me a lot
>>
>>34549056
You don't need a moral reason to do anything as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, but since it does hurt someone there needs to be a decent enough justification for it. Wanting to do it for the sake of it doesn't justify the immoral action, whereas art doesn't hurt anyone so it's in no way the same thing. All of your points are just selfish reasons that benefit the person having children and not the child itself so they're not valid.
>>
>>34546289
If I was your dad I would "take you for a hike in the woods" and shoot you in the back of the head for being so useless.
>>
File: mrlogic.jpg (21KB, 312x273px) Image search: [Google]
mrlogic.jpg
21KB, 312x273px
>>34549055
The most autistic thing I've read today.

Pic related is all you failed humans being all autistic and propping up each others failed existence on this board
>>
I sometimes forget normies have no idea what having depression and anxiety is like. they basically cannot comprehend robot life
>>
>>34545438

Is this how British people raise their kids? They write them silly notes?
>>
>>34549055

It's called nature. If a baby animal refuses to provide for itself when it matures it starves or gets eaten. Just how the world works.
>>
>>34549187
>logic is autistic
This is the most desparate argument I've seen in quite some time. Congratulations I suppose.
>>34549238
Nature is not inherently moral. Just because the world isn't fair doesn't mean it's wrong to point out problems where they exist.
>>
>>34545438
>not choosing to get sectioned

neck yourself normie
>>
>>34545438

Have you tried not being a childish cunt?
>>
>>34545438
Can I have medication forced on me if I refuse to take it?

Yes. The choice of medication should be discussed with you, unless you are unable or unwilling to discuss it. But you can be forced to take it if your Responsible Clinician thinks it is necessary.

Can I be forced to have ElectroconvulsiveTherapy (ECT)?

No (unless it is an emergency to save your life or prevent a serious deterioration in your health). You can have ECT if you consent. If you are too ill to be able to make a decision, then you can have ECT if it is agreed by a SOAD.

holy shit they mean business
>>
>>34549292

Just because you have decided that these are problems does not make it so.
>>
>>34549487

>can I be forced to have electro convulsive therapy?
>no (except in many cases yes)

Why do they even say no, clearly they can do it to you if they feel like it.
>>
>>34549490
I already explained several times in the thread why they are problems, using logic and without my own feelings factoring into it. Please go up and read what I said. You're using the word "decided" when really you should be saying "discovered" or "deduced", and hopefully if you listen to reason instead of "muh feeling, muh instincts" you can come to the correct conclusion yourself.
>>
wow at all these normies who think the parents are in the right for this, fucking reddit has taken over.

Fuck your parents, they brought you into this world without your consent and now they have to live with the consequences for their actions, I would personally start seeing that counselor they had you set up for and tell her your parents are abusing you, see if you can get them in legal trouble.
>>
>>34546454
that's a good start, now go shit on their bed
>>
>>34549575
And you. What is the purpose of something like you being allowed to live?
I want people this autistic dead in masses. Your kind are literally a waste of resources and oxygen.
>>
>>34549575

>and now they have to live with the consequences for their actions

No they don't. They can kick him out. At this point he has to live with the consequences of his actions.
>>
>>34549562

>without my own feelings factoring into it

I do not believe you.
>>
>>34549608
lol. normies are afraid of allowing Euthanasia for everyone because they know people would kill themselves en masse
>>
>>34549675

>women and numales virtue signal on social media that they are afraid of allowing euthanasia for everyone because that is the kind of thing shallow idiots do

Most people do not really care if you live or die.
>>
>>34545900
Is it true? Holy fuck...
>>
>>34545438
>You agreed to see somebody and we made the arrangements to see a lady privately in Ealing.
Why is your mum making your therapist sound like a hooker? Does she just not like to admit that you're crazy?
>>
>>34549753
they will if 30% of low-skill workers kill themselves
>>
File: 1386361058719.jpg (20KB, 257x308px) Image search: [Google]
1386361058719.jpg
20KB, 257x308px
>>34546327
This is genuinely painful to listen to. The Mum going crazy and screaming the place down, being as unhelpful as possible. Really reminds me of my childhood. Is this staged?
>>
>>34549884

Given that many of those jobs have been automated or outsourced to Asia there are plenty of people waiting to take their place, if they even had a job to begin with..
>>
>>34545562
Absolutely incorrect.
University is very useful for teaching you how to operate in a rigid structure. That is one of its benefits. Any schmo can teach himself anything if they sit on the computer and read about it at their leisure over an extended period of time. University is useful for teaching you those things, on top of many other different subjects, while you balance readings, essays, group projects, presentations, and studying all at once and you learn how to prioritize your time among all those things. It's a time management teacher, and a very good one.
>>
>>34545438
>a levels
What the fuck is this shit, I thought native speakers were supposed to know their own fucking language. Goddamn I'm mad, fuck that illiterate whore
>>
>>34549999
What are you on about? "A levels" are a qualification
>>
File: wow-that-touched.jpg (60KB, 600x830px) Image search: [Google]
wow-that-touched.jpg
60KB, 600x830px
>>34545438
>being a fuckup to the extent that your parents feel compelled to write such a letter
hoooolieeee shit
I genuinely feel bad for everyone involved including OP because someone cannot be this way intentionally
you should really cooperate as best you can in my opinion
>>
get your shit together james
>>
File: 1485824341303.jpg (91KB, 730x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485824341303.jpg
91KB, 730x960px
>>34545438
Funny, I dropped out and never finished my A levels a few months before the end too.
>>
>>34550055
I wrote something else and deleted it midway because my autism got triggered, but my point still stands
>>
Good original thread.
>>
>>34545438
Try meditating OP. It might help with your aggression. Check this out: https://youtu.be/rSuxH9Dr-yg
>>
File: 1468525972389.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1468525972389.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>34546454
Atta boy OPEE.

You are original.
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.