[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like if some of us are warriors and we are just feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1472970854775.jpg (129KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1472970854775.jpg
129KB, 850x1202px
I feel like if some of us are warriors and we are just feeling like shit because a war is not happening right now.
>>
Maybe sexy babe trump will offer the final solution
>>
>>34544944

>Warriors
>5'7 feet
>110 lbs

such a good warrior that i am, just send the nukes, conventional warfare is meaningless
>>
>warrior
>posting anime

But i agree with you anon
>>
i wish i'd been a brown job in the rli
>>
>>34544944
Yeah, that's right and don't let normalfag pussies tell you otherwise.

>if u were warrior u wud b chad hurhurhur
>u wud b fighting in da octagon DURR
>u wudnt b birgin xD

They're scared of warlike people so they attack the only way they know how. By fucking with your self-esteem.
>>
>>34544944
>probably low test
>bad bones and shoulders and legs
>heal slow
>autist
>waiting for war

I dont mind a good fight, no way i can participate though
>>
>>34545018
>ree how dare you feel powerful, you pathetic fucking betas. you should feel bad! feel bad about yourselves right now! RRREEEEE
>>
>>34544944
More like cannonfodder
>>
>>34545018
Hey, im actually decent at fighting. Managed to beat my friends and beat home invaders (they had a probably fake gun and i had a machete, wops). Also managed to knock down one of the guys who tried to rob me last year with a single punch.

However i know anyone with real combat technique would trash me (tried to fight against my boxer friend and got punched five times in half a second) but what i mean is that i am brave enough to fight.
>>
>>34545029
okay but why DON'T you go in the octagon? It seems like an obvious solution to the problem.
>>
>>34545080
There's a difference between a warrior and an athlete.

I want to fight a war not fight for sport.
>>
I'm going to join the army
Hopefully the world goes to shit quicker than expected and I get to fight soon
>>
>>34545062
This all the time. We'd make excellent runners for Kaiten and Kamikaze.
>>
>>34544944
You wish faggot you're just a pathetic loser like the rest of us
>>
>>34545734
Why do you do this, normie?

Why do you hate it when other men don't feel as pathetic and cowardly as you do?
>>
im actually a veteran and im 21
>>
>>34545813
The very reason you and many others are on this board instead of out in society is because you are all cowards afraid of facing the world and would rather wallow in your own misery in the safety of your room instead of trying to fix your lives
>>
>>34545918
>DA DURR DA DURF DURFDA DURR *shits on keyboard*
That's all I could visualize you doing while reading your post.
>>
>>34545095
join the military then you dumb roleplayer
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.