[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>electrocuted myself earlier >chest pain and exhaustion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0226.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0226.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>electrocuted myself earlier
>chest pain and exhaustion now

What the hell? Should I see a doctor? Will I finally die?
>>
You have to see a doctor. The heart can stop and the joints can be fucked.
>>
do you smoke? electrocution is just internal burns kinda so idk depends how bad was it were you struck by lightning or a loose/damaged cable. anyway it takes energy to heal your body might be redirecting the energy it takes to heal your fucked up longs and heal the internal dicks
>>
Was it on purpose?
>>
call 911 anon, asap
>>
>>34544971

Complete accident
>>
>>34544925
negro, getting electrocuted isn't normal, you should probably call someone
>>
>>34544952
This, and don't go to sleep as you can have a heart failure and never wake up
>>
did it cure your love of cock and/or boipussy?
>>
electrocution is something that can REALLY mess up with your body.. even if you dont notice it at first.

so yeah.. go see a doctor.
>>
You're fine, quit being a pussy. Like 99% of problems in life, this one will eventually go away if you simply ignore it long enough.
>>
>>34544952
>>34544972
>>34545055
>>34545280
>>34545321

It's your time, anon. You'll finally be free of this nightmare. All you have to do is wait for nightfall, drift off to sleep, and go out of this world painlessly.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
File: ancap.png (66KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.png
66KB, 547x402px
>>34544925
You just reduced your lifespan by 20 years.
Enjoy
>>
>>34544925
Just flip a coin to decide. Duh.
>>
>>34544925
Anon, you'll be fine.
Go take a nice hot bath, and a nap afterward.That's what I'd do
>>
File: 1435946119232.jpg (94KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435946119232.jpg
94KB, 800x800px
>>34544925
If you electrocuted yourself, you'd be dead, anon.
I believe the correct term is electrically shocked.
>>
>tfw OP is dead now.
RIP OP
>>
rest in peace my nigga, see you in the void
>>
>be me, 10 years old
>touched a live wire
>felt like a slow moving sine wave
>didn't die

That shit was freaky though. I felt fuzzy and mesmorized for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_0204.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.png
195KB, 400x388px
>tfw you have bigger tits than your ex gf
>>
>>34544925
Just take a nap, OP. You might wake up feeling better, you might not wake up at all. Either way you win.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.