[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want this board to go back to the way it was from 2008-2011.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1409257276726.png (1B, 486x500px)
1409257276726.png
1B, 486x500px
I just want this board to go back to the way it was from 2008-2011. When it still felt like a community. When I didnt despise 95% of posters here. When your average poster wasn't born in 1997 or later. When a thread could stay up for several days. When low effort /b/-tier reposted content didnt make up a substantial part of the board. When most of the other half of the board is familiar bait that most posters here can never help themselves from replying to.

This used to be my homeboard for almost half a decade and now I can hardly stand to look at it.
>>
Why haven't you left yet, OP?

Does this site do anything for you anymore? I used to come here for the content first and then the community, but then the community went to shit and the content followed.

You either need to migrate where all the people you grew up with online are now-- wherever the fuck that is-- or find a new hobby besides shitposting.

If you're a man in your twenties babysitting a bunch of fucking teenagers on a shitty imageboard practically on its third or fourth crop of users, it's time to delete your 9GB 4chan folder and go see what's going on elsewhere.

You'll die one day. Do what makes you happy, not what makes you angry.
>>
in a similar place. i come back here occasionally, but it's just not the same. probably me though. i just don't have many other places to scratch the itch
>>
File: 1479684147743.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1479684147743.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>34544493
>Remember, you're here forever.

storefront
>>
>>34544391
>t.1996
You can go too
>>
>>34544701
try 1992. i was 15 when i came over from /b/ after r9k was made in 08
>>
>>34544391
Believe me, you don't. R9k post 2014 was most biring board ever. There were no piss bottle meme dude!
>>
File: 1465235083532.png (1B, 486x500px)
1465235083532.png
1B, 486x500px
>>34544731
Stop lying to me
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.