[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know there is a lot of hate for the dog that filter on snapchat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: thot filters.jpg (789KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thot filters.jpg
789KB, 900x1200px
I know there is a lot of hate for the dog that filter on snapchat but I would like to acknowledge a bigger epidemic in the snapchat feeds of every maximus thot ever.

YOU DON'T FUCKING LOOK LIKE THIS.
STOP USING THESE FILTERS TO MAKE YOURSELF HAVE A THINNER FACE AND BIGGER EYES. THEY DO NOTHING BUT RAISE A A GIANT WAVE OF HATRED OVER ME AND ALL I CAN THINK TO DO IS CALL YOU A HIDEOUS GROTESQUE MONSTER BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER KNOW HWAT YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE BECAUSE OF THESE FILTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone else have a few things about thots that make you irrationally angry?
>>
File: 6674564.jpg (42KB, 610x477px) Image search: [Google]
6674564.jpg
42KB, 610x477px
just like in my anime abloo bloo
>>
>>34543049

Bro I hate that fitler, makes me look handsome as fuck though
>>
File: C0WO4qaWIAAZhbC.jpg (26KB, 430x357px) Image search: [Google]
C0WO4qaWIAAZhbC.jpg
26KB, 430x357px
I don't hate on makeup or anything in real life but this shis annoys the fuck out of me, I literally can't tell how the girl looks like because she wanted her eyes to be big. Especially as a person who toyed around in Photoshop, seeing people discovering shitty Snapchat filters makes me cringe.
>>
>>34543124
I'm a graphic designer and I get so incredibly pissed off by this that i tear up a little
>>
>>34543124

That one on the bottom left, works miracles
>>
>>34543189
Honestly it does. I've seen 4/10s go to 7/10s just by this filter.
Makes it easy to weed out horrible staceys and stacey wannabes
>>
>>34543049
What does "thot" mean? I keep seeing people use it here.
>>
>>34543235

I was half dead bleeding from every orifice in hospital and someone took a picture of me with that filter and I looked like a 10/10 chad male model

Fucking insane, I still can't figure out what it does
>>
>>34543294
Eyes look a bit bigger plus the skin almost unnaturally smooth, I'm guessing it corrects some minor imperfections?
>>
>>34543249
"That hoe over there".

Its a black thing that was used in 2014-2015 so naturally its made its way to white people by now.
>>
>>34543249

That hoe over there

blox
>>
>>34543049
I don't care, I don't use snapchat and never will.
I've seen the dog filter only on shitty meme images you fucking normalfags post here.
>>
>>34543335

Man, is that it, what the fuck bro
>>
>>34543365
It also makes you face skinnier and makes you have a more glowy complexion
>>
One of the most annoying trends on Tinder for sure. Also like half of the girls where I live use their fucking iPhones to block their faces while taking the picture? Bitch am I supposed to guess
>>
>>34543336
2011-2012 actually
>>
>go on tinder
>really hot girl with big tits messages me
>lots of dog filter pics and no pics of her below the tits, dont know this means at the time
>she's really into me for some reason
>oh damn, is this it?
>meet up with her
>lot chubbier than i expected, face totally fucking different, tits smaller than picture
I still fucked her multiple times though, she was desperate for D and I didn't have to put any effort in to get her naked. She got mad cos I wouldn't commit. Live and learn.
>>
File: rumiana filter.jpg (572KB, 1816x1350px) Image search: [Google]
rumiana filter.jpg
572KB, 1816x1350px
>>34543049
You just have to dig for more pics of them, like find their instagram or something.

This is why a true robot should only obsess over one or two girls, rather than a whole bunch with only a few pictures of each.

Pic related is the one I obsess the most over at the moment. She doesn't look as good in all her pics, but that's part of the appeal to me. I have no interest in just saving one or two of a girls best pictures - I want to dig deeper.
>>
>>34544628
lol what a fucking gremlin
>>
File: 148116537089.jpg (33KB, 317x641px) Image search: [Google]
148116537089.jpg
33KB, 317x641px
>>34543049
>using snapchat
>giving attention to whores
kek
>>
>>34543049
I hate when women who use a lot of makeup think they're actually beautiful. You aren't beautiful if you have to paint an attractive persons fave on to yours.
>>
>>34544715
"Don't you think I'm pretty, anon?"
>>
>>34545001
What if the makeup makes them hot tho? As long as you don't have to see them without it, it doesn't matter.
>>
I just hate those stupid fucking nails and the faces women pull in every damn photo.
>>
>>34543049
I actually enjoy snapchat. I don't follow anyone and don't have anyone to share stuff with, but the filters are fun when it actually recognizes my mouth instead of my mustache.
>>
File: 1485231791784.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1485231791784.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>>34543049

>getting this upset over attention whores on the pinnacle of attention whoring apps
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.