[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is smoking the absolute most degenerate behavior one can engage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 16

File: smoking.jpg (25KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
25KB, 615x410px
Is smoking the absolute most degenerate behavior one can engage in?

>annoys everyone around you
>always need to take smoke breaks, interrupting group activities
>cucked by constant cravings
>expensive as hell
>you end up smelling like shit
>fucks up your teeth
>fucks up your sense of smell
>fucks up your sense of taste to the extent that everything tastes like hot coals

Don't get me started on those fuckers that smoke around kids and get all pissy when you tell them to lay off the cancer stick.

>inb4 muh relaxation, we all die one day, who cares

These are just mental gymnastics. You KNOW it's bad for you, you're just trying to save face. Why don't you just quit? You'll thank yourself years down the line.
>>
>Why don't you just quit?
Don't get me wrong, smoking is for fucking faggots, but you kind of answered your own question there.
>>
>>34542518
I smoke to reduce my life expectancy
>>
>>34542551
But you gotta break the vicious circle somehow. Obese people also crave food all the time, but many of them have managed to lose weight. Either cold turkey or gradually, one of them is bound to work.
>>
Have you ever smoked?

It's enjoyable as fuck. People will not succeed in an attempt to quit if they're not ready to quit.

>fucks up your sense of taste to the extent that everything tastes like hot coals

Complete bullshit.
>>
It's actually the most red-pilled behaviour. The majority of people in MENSA smoke
>>
>>34542518
>caring about whether you are annoying normies or not
>implying it isn't just an excuse to get away from normie activities
>le kuk buzzword xD
>living in a shithole
>what is soap/deodorant/cologne
>what is brushing your teeth
>implying having a good sense of smell isn't annoying most of the times because you are more aware of bad smells
>literally bullshit

being a normie is far more degenrate behavior
>>
>>annoys everyone around you
not everyone. if you're annoyed, say something.
>>always need to take smoke breaks,
interrupting group activities
Good time to talk with another smoker
>>cucked by constant cravings
depends on your mental strengh. I know people at work who only smoke a ciggy a day
>>expensive as hell
depends where you live
>>you end up smelling like shit
not if you only smoke outside/ chew gum after a cig
>>fucks up your teeth
true, but you have to be smoking for 10+ years
>>fucks up your sense of smell
not true, you just get used to the smell of tobacco
>>fucks up your sense of taste to the extent that everything tastes like hot coals
not true. and how would you know anyway?
>>
>>34542701
>MENSA membership
>an indicator of intelligence
Pick one, friendo

>>34542692
>>34542705
>http://www.medicaldaily.com/cigarette-smoking-kills-taste-buds-your-coffee-loving-bitter-receptors-may-never-return-273208
>http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20090821/cigarette-smoke-dulls-taste-buds
>https://www.sharecare.com/health/impact-nicotine-addiction-on-body/what-smoking-sense-of-taste
Literally 3 seconds of googling. But whatever, enjoy adding a shitload of salt to whatever you eat just so that it doesn't taste bland as fuck and, yes, being utterly cucked because you can't enjoy any activity if you can't keep looking forward to your next smoke
>>
>>34542518
you forgot it fucks up your lungs,skin,hair,heart,bones,brain and nails. smoking in the year 2017 is the dumbest shit you can do. you might as well just grab a gun and shoot yourself to make the process of killing yourself faster and less painless to avoid lung cancer.
>>
File: Despair!.png (320KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Despair!.png
320KB, 1280x720px
>>34542628
This originallyer
>>
>>34542790
dulling your taste buds =/= making "taste like hot coals"

I can see why you're insecure, being this dumb.
>>
>>34542842
Okay, hotshot, you got me. It doesn't make things taste like hot coals, it dulls your tastebuds. Sorry that similes are too much for you. Please, keep on spending money to dull your tastebuds. No skin off my back.
>>
>>34542790
>can't enjoy any activity

sounds like someone has never expierienced what i call the "freedom-cigarette" after a successful day
there's not much joy to be found out there, so you gotta take what you can get
>>
>>34542871
>No skin off my back
>Still had to make a thread complaining about people enjoying something he doesn't enjoy

you seem tense, anon. Maybe you should have a cig, it'll relax you :^)
>>
ITT: Smokers in denial try to rationalize their absurdities.

> inb4 "I'm not in denial, I know it's bad for me"
>>
>>34543051
Who are you originally quoting
>>
>>34542905
>Still had to make a thread complaining about people enjoying something he doesn't enjoy

It's because it affects me personally, faggot. Every single coffeehouse where I live is like a fucking opium den.

Honest to God, the most retarded thing the internet has done this last few years is making fun of vapers. I'd rather times a billion have a fat neckbeard tipping his fedora at me while vaping than being surrounded by smokers.
>>
>>34543077
> Being this dense in 2017
>>
>>34543138
>go to no smoking places
there, I've solved all of your problems
>>
>>34543138
>Every single coffeehouse where I live is like a fucking opium den.
>going to cafes
you probably go there to write your novel, don't you?
>>
Smoking is retarded

Literally everyone starts smoking to "look cool". Literally the most retarded reason to do a thing.

You then get addicted and can't quite because too much of a pussy.
>wah wah muh cravings

Absolutely stupid habit. And it fucks your teeth and makes you stink of shit not even mentioning the long term effects.

So glad they introduced the smoking ban in the UK. Fucking hated coming home from the pub and having to shower and throw all my clothes in the wash having only worn them once because everything stinks of fags.

Hated sitting in a restaurant near someone smoking. So fucking uncouth. How would you like me to store all my farts and warm them up then waft them in your direction whilst you are eating? Yeah exactly.

Fuckers deserve some morphine in shipman doses.
>>
>>34542790
>being utterly cucked because you can't enjoy any activity if you can't keep looking forward to your next smoke

Yeah nah bro, I go days without. If I've got them I smoke them if I don't I just deal with it.
My taste buds are fine too.
>>
>>34543138
There are still countries where you can smoke indoors at establishments?
>>
Why are people so assblasted about smoking? I tend to enjoy 1-2 cigarettes a day after dinner or after a long day of classes because the nicotine feels good when you treat it like a reward.

I have a small % increase chance to get cancer but I experience none of the other things listed above. I consume about 1 pack every week or two so it isn't a ridiculous cost.
>>
>smoking
>expensive

Nigga for like 17 bucks you can get a big bag of pipe tobacco. For like 3 you can 200 tube(a carton's worth) and fucking have a carton for 20/22 bucks. They have electric rollers where you can bang out a pack in under 5 minutes. Shit ain't expensive nigga. At least until you're smoking 2/3 packs a day, then you got bigger concerns than expense.
>>
>>34542628

This anon gets it

oregano pastrami
>>
I used to smoke more but when I do a lot of heroin and then smoke a cigarette I vomit. Then I gave up the cigarettes and stuck with the heroin because it actually makes me high. Now I think people who smoke smell bad. I think the smell annoys former smokers more than anyone else.
>>
>>34542678
Smokers seem to think their addiction is the ultimate one, and don't really view any other addiction as bad as smoking, except maybe heroin. Every smoker I know who talks about quitting say "You don't know how addictive it is" when someone becomes sober or when an obese person loses weight
>>
>>34543274
I know you can in Missouri.
>>
>>34543188
>Replying to obvious bait
>In 2017
>>
>>34543277
mostly because you can hate on smokers without any repercusions.

Like, being fat is also unhealthy but you can't talk shit about fat people as freely. Same thing about people who drink alcohol.

Smokers are basically an easy, risk-free target.
>>
>>34542518
>Uhhh! Stop liking what I don't like, stop doing what I don't want to do. Because I say so!

Why the hell do you care? You fucking commie
>>
>>34542518
this is why i hate /r9k/
you all claim you're soooo depressed and that you want to die, yet you're fucking scared of smoking and doing other drugs.
pathetic.

smoking, excessive drinking and drugging is the ultimate sign of a true robot/basket case.
>>
>>34543213
I don't smoke to look cool, I smoke because I'm sad. It's hard to explain but that's about it
>>
>>34543434
this! tell em sis!
>>
>>34543434
this. Straight edge is autism incarnated. Both normies and robots alike laugh at them
>>
>>34543643
>Straight edge
that's one of the few positive spins on robots
>>
>>34543750
nothing possitive about straight edge. Its one thing to not enjoy alcohol and cigarettes but to sperg out about others doing it is faggotry
>>
>>34543800
must've got it wrong. i always thought robots would at least value integrity.
Im not that faggot op and a smoker though
>>
>>34543207
>EVERY place
>>34543208
>not going out for a cuppa with friends
>>34543274
They do if 50% of the population smokes
>>
You forgot the most important degeneracy:

>Diseases your body and kills early despite having friends and family
>>
>>34542518
Smoking is my assisted suicide plan and a good way to bother normo's

Fuck you, dude
>>
>>34543902
>friends
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
normalfaggots get off my r9k
>>
>>34543800
>implying I give a shit about alcohol

Why is it that whenever smoking is mentioned, smokers brink up a bunch of completely unrelated activities? As long as you're not vomiting all over the streets and I have to step into your sick, I really don't give a shit about drinking. Because it doesn't affect me. Smoking does, however.
>>
>Smoking, previously the normiest normie trend that ever normed, is now a robot pastime

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>34543902
>not going out for a cuppa with friends
>with friends
>friends

I bet you go there and complain nonstop about the smokers and discuss how unhealty that is.
Pathetic normies like you disgust me
>>34543939
this
>>
>>34544001
>not being so depressed the only solace you get is from a 5 minute cigarette break
>>
File: 1481948629076.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481948629076.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>34543902
>going to coffee shops
>having friends
>complaining about smokers
NORMIE SCUM GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34543399
>wahhhhh I'm so oppressed, I can't stink up every room I'm in
Neck yourself.
>>
>>34542518
quitting is just so hard anon, i once tried quitting and went clean for 8 months (EIGHT). till i had to start university, i immediatly started to sperg and had to take it up again. just kms, worst mistake i have ever done in my life
i feel shit about smoking daily, i want to quit so badly but don't know how to do it.
>>
>>34542518
>These are just mental gymnastics. You KNOW it's bad for you, you're just trying to save face.

I'm not trying to save face, I like smoking. Fuck you, man.
>>
>>34544032
>implyhing fatties don't stink up every room
BBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>34544047
Fatties also put a more massive strain on healthcare.
>>
>>34543138
>I'd rather have a billion fat neckbeards tipping their fedoras at me
l-lewd...
>>
File: snuffy_anal_huffy.png (1MB, 2400x1500px) Image search: [Google]
snuffy_anal_huffy.png
1MB, 2400x1500px
>>34542518
Why do people speed on the road?

Why do people stuff themselves with McDonalds and potato chips and Mountain Dew?

Why do people waste good electricity and valuable time posting on a homosexual immigrant paper mache forum?

>always need to refresh the page
>cucked by need to reply to trolls
>time consuming as hell
>fucks up your eyes
>fucks up your sense of morality
>fucks up your mental health to the point that normal things seem like insurmountable problems

Don't get me started on those fuckers that visit r9k around their kids and get all pissy when normies don't think that traps are appropriate viewing for children.

>inb4 nuh one else understands me, normies must die, who cares

These are just mental gymnastics. You are the degenerate.
>>
>>34542518

>Not morally apathetic

You just couldn't be more normie.
>>
File: d20.jpg (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
d20.jpg
20KB, 420x420px
>"i'm suffer depression and want to die :("
>"smoking? why would i want to damage my body and die younger?"
>"why would i want to smell like shit?"
ahhh yes, autistic logic
imagine the fucking mental gymnastics you have to do to justify this
*blows smoke in your face*

>>34543948
because the same autists who are vehemently against smoking are the same autists who are against drinking and other drugs.
>>
>>34544121
Smoker here. Those are all perfectly valid objections to smoking. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>34542518
OP is a butthurt faglord just trying to "win" an internet conversation.

why the fuck do you care you dumb nigger? go back to /v/
>>
>>34543495
harmine in tobacco is a MAOI antidepressant and a potentiator of nicotine
>>
>>34542518
I do not smoke however i do tend to use dipping tobacco a lot, there is no smell and i still get the buzz of using tobacco. plus i like the flavors
>>
>annoys normies
>makes me die faster

Literally no downsides
Refute this OP
>>
>>34544036
tobacco contains harmine, an antidepressant. i suggest switching to a different form of antidepressant
>>
>>34544214
Is that you have to spit out or the stuff that just kind of sits in your gums?
>>
>>34544121
I don't drink or smoke. I don't mind drinking. I don't mind smoking. I DO mind if someone vomits on me. I DO mind if someone blows smoke on me.

Is this difficult to understand?
>>
>>34544252
only argument against it is that it doesn't make you die that much faster. Like you'll lose 10 years, 20 at most. It's not really that effective a suicide method.
>>
>>34544256
like what?
>hey doc, so gues wut, i think i got depression, u got some pills there for me?
i dont see that how that would work, also i have to mention I live in europe and getting antidepressants is harder here than it is in the US
>>
>>34544447
u can look for OTC stuff? maybe other sources of harmine or betacarbolines
>>
>>34544281
you put it under you're lip and let it sit until it juices up and then you spit it into a bottle or can. but there is twice as much nicotine and you get a really good buzz it always tends to calm me down
>>
File: 32657325_p15_master1200.jpg (117KB, 480x624px) Image search: [Google]
32657325_p15_master1200.jpg
117KB, 480x624px
>>34542518
>You KNOW it's bad for you
that's the point
slow suicide when you're too scared to do it
if I get cancer then I'll just have an excuse to kms and encouragement to do it
>>
>>34543138
lol

This is why hes triggered about cigarrettes.. he's a total faggot who dudevapesbro.. do you also fantasize about fucking other men?
>>
let's just agree to disagree and unite in our belief that vaping is gay as fuck
>>
>>34542628
Cancer is a horrible way to go, just get a rope or a gun,
>>
life is fucking shite why not smoke cigarettes?

i know weed is better and all

but cigs are at any corner store
>>
>>34544622
>"OP sucked his last dick today; claiming, there just isnt enough cum."
>>
File: 1485101595069.png (9KB, 310x174px) Image search: [Google]
1485101595069.png
9KB, 310x174px
haHAAAA

VAYP NAYSHHHHHH
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
>>34542518
I don't understand how my coworkers can step outside for a cigarette every two hours, yet I ask for someone to cover me for a bathroom break and they roll their eyes saying "alright hurry up" after making me wait for half an hour
>>
also im 26 yrs old im native american im a manlet so my life is worth squat

because im just a shit native according to most every white person ive met

and im a manlet thus i need to "learn" so

i will learn when im dead from smoking

that thats why i smoke OP
>>
>Pisses off normies
>Makes you die faster
>Makes the normies around you die faster too.

There is objectively no reason not to smoke.
>>
you aren't a robot unless you grew up in a smoking household and you got bullied for constantly smelling like smoke
>Don't trust people saying I smell nice
>Scared of inviting people around meaning I never had friends round
>All clothes smelt like smoke
>Teachers talk about how bad smoking is, class looks at me
>Using 1 can of deodorant a week trying to hide the smell
>>
Nicotine helps with schizophrenia and ADD symptoms. That's why most schizophrenics smoke.
>>
>>34542518

Im on day 2 of quitting...Im literally about to go spend $50 on mints...i know imma chew through em.
>>
>>34544483
you can't get antidepressants without a doctors receipt here, the only stuff you can get is like abortionpills, stuff for headaches and general stuff
>>
>>34542518
i might get into smoking so I have an excuse to go outside and hang out with the cool kids...
send an airstrike to my location pls
>>
yes but it also stopped me from gargling shotgun mouthwash countless times so fuck it
>>
>>34542518
Feels good man
Normie
Not really unless you have zero willpower
>expensive as hell
Either you lived in a cucked country or a cucked state. Sad!
No, I smell like stale smoke
>fucks up your teeth
If you never brush your teeth, yeah
I smell just fine
Excuse me while I enjoy this delicious black coffee
>Why don't you just quit?
Because life is shit and it pisses normies off
>>
>>34544610
>vaping
Pointless if you're not a recovering smoker, but far less annoying. Have you read a single post I've made, you memer?
>>
File: 1476826602523.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1476826602523.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>34542518
All this coming from someone who doesn't leave the house. Or is it that you took that first brave step outside, and someone smoked in your general vicinity, and you felt important enough to post about how it annoyed you on the internet?
>>
>>34542518

i dont see why i should quit, no one gives a fuck about me, why should i give a fuck about them
>>
>>34545486
Is it something in NEETs brains that forces them to comment before reading the whole thread?
>>
>>34542518
Nah

Originoli raraoli
>>
>>34545551
Kevin man you have to give up the fags there killing ya m8
>>
>>34545598
Sure thing Dr Goldberg
>>
>>34545540
Just dishing out insults as soon as someone sets us up for a direct line of attack
>tfw this ain't even my whole day
>Come here meme-ing the shit out of people like dudebrovapes.fag
>tfw its beem 3.5 hours since Ive had a cig

We just call em how we see em.. it triggers people and I get a few free yucks to help me escape from crippling anxiety and poor life choices. Thanks /r9gay/.

>t. Memestar NEET reporting in

Im 27 btw
>>
>>34543213
not true

i started smoking because it feels incredible when you're trashed and sober because i loke the act of smoking

i vape now but still have a cig here and there
>>
>>34545609
You dirty fucking kike you better do that fucking maths homework you lazy cunt
>>
>>34544171
>literally reduces his QoL whereever he goes
>Why do you care?
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1474308187935.png (753KB, 986x860px)
1474308187935.png
753KB, 986x860px

BUT THAT'S PART OF THE DELIGHT
>>
>>34542518
it's fun.
>come home from work
>light a faggot
>smoke for the first time in 7 hours
>feel like a 12 year old high on heroin that just touched a tiddy for the first time

best feeling in the world
>>
I'm a sous in a popular restaurant in a big city. Everyone I hang out with is a cook or a chef. We're all in the industry and we all smoke. Everyone we meet in the industry smokes, for the most part.

Most the best food in the world is coming from smokers. Also, Alinea is a three Michelin starred restaurant whose chef outright lost his sense of taste but he's still killing it.

fuck off OP
>>
>>34542518

I'm always alone.

I don't do group activities.

As with any craving.

>expensive as hell

Poorfag kys

Don't care. No one has to smell me.

>fucks up your teeth

Cool.

False.

False.
>>
>>34542518
>17
>just started smoking at 15
>started dating stacy (been friends for 3 years before we started dating. kinda a love hate relationship. we'd always talk shit to eachother. good times...)
>6 months in did the dirty 3 times
>thought got her preggo
>ohshit/cloud 9 pedo smile.jpg
>tears of sadness and happiness fall
>told her i'd quit and stop all the drugs shit
>few days in being smoke
>fuckinkillme.jpg
>thought about the kid we thought she had
>2 weeks later stacy's on shark week
>cloud9pedosmile/iwannafuckindie.jpg
>thought to myself "fuck it'll just fuckin quit for her" (stacy hated when i smoked)
>1 year in the relationship
>found out chad been doing the devils deed on stacy
>noreasontolive.jpg
>home life hasnt been going well.
>start smoking
>stressed out at work
>gets kicked out for fighting with dad
>goes to the c-train station
>nowilltolive.jpg
>see train
>yell "fuck it"
>jump infront of train
>cop tackles me 10 seconds before becoming a mashed potato
>go to hospital
>puff puff
>>
Never liked cigarettes but if you never smoked a cigar you are really missing out.
>>
>>34546216
please tone down your greentexting it makes the whole thing garbage to read
>>
File: 1484432907732.jpg (93KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484432907732.jpg
93KB, 313x382px
>be restaurant owner
>hate smokers, refused to hire anyone who smoked
>people lied about it constantly at interviews
>would sometimes enter the kitchen and smell cigarette smoke
>found ashtrays in the freezer
>cigarette butts and ash in pots hidden away in cupboards
>had to fire idiot after idiot for refusing to cut their disgusting habit

Fuck smokers, they're basically like hard drug addicts but less apologetic about their abuse.
>>
>>34543385
Well, from personal experience, quitting coke and not drinking every day was way easier than quitting smoking.
>>
>>34546431
Which restaurant did you own?
>>
>>34544760
It's because you're pathetic, still asking people for permission to go to the bathroom past the age of 8.
Also, because you are not friendly with any of your coworkers.
>>
>>34546431
>things that didn't happen
originaloj
>>
>>34542518
The only one behaviour worse than smoking is being pussy about smoking.
>Oh no he is holding cigie better run
>Oh fuck I smell that in this pub was smoken in past 3 days better leave and make myself a chelation
>She was girl of my life. She was amazing personality, same hobbies, same music taste and amazing in bed... But she smoked. So I dumped her. Fucking bitch
>>
>started smoking again after quitting in my teen years
>smoked a few cigs before going to a movie
>ended up sitting next to a qt
>realized I reeked of smoke
>was conscious of it the entire time
>felt conflicted and haven't smoked since
suffering
>>
>>34542518
>fucks up your teeth

Reee normalfag out REEEEE.

I do it very sparingly because it feels good when I do but I don't really get cravings to do any more. I smoke a couple of times every 2/3 months.

Pretty based when I do desu. Self control. Self control.
>>
File: 1479242607776.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1479242607776.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>34542518
I'm trying to quit but

>get to take breaks at work when other employees have to keep working

This and the relief you get when you have a cigarette after getting stressed or craving one for awhile are pretty much the only upsides. Some people still think it looks cool and I fell into that trap for a few minutes.

I have nothing against people who smoke unless it irritates my eyes or something, but I think what made me hate it worst was the way my hair and clothes smelled after hanging out with a lot of smokers. It also turns so many things yellow, and there's the risk of cigarette burns, etc.

Now I vape and though it's a meme and will eventually explode in my hands, it usually has a really pleasant taste and smell. I'd rather smell like strawberry yogurt or lemon meringue than smoke.
>>
>>34547592
>Talks about interrupting "group activities"
>Calls other people normalfags
>>
I'm quitting drinking, got a computer virus and sewage is backing up into my toilet all in the same day. It's like god is pissed off at me. I would go insane if it weren't for my cigarettes.
>>
I prefer to dip i think i saw a thread like this earlier today and i said the same thing
> no smell
> twice as much nicotine
> descreet as fuck
> many flavors and variants
idk why most people dont dip
>>
>>34542518
My mom smoked while pregnant. Around the age of 18 I ended up with arthritis. Also have heart problems too. Then there's the nicotine induced tern obesity although I've overcome that and am not slim
>>
>>34542518
20 bucks says OP is railing against cigarettes despite being a huge fat fuck. Smoke to lose some weight fatass
>>
File: tumblr_ofockkn7hq1rpqcyco1_500.jpg (145KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofockkn7hq1rpqcyco1_500.jpg
145KB, 495x750px
>>34548684
>women who smoke while pregnant
>women who smoke right next to their small kids
>women who smoke inside the house where their kids live or in the car

Always disgusting, obnoxious and loud white trash people, who will get retardedly pissed off if you dare not to appreciate their smoking habits.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.