[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you name one non-meme thing how non-white immigrants made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: (((immigrants))).jpg (791KB, 1196x1008px) Image search: [Google]
(((immigrants))).jpg
791KB, 1196x1008px
Can you name one non-meme thing how non-white immigrants made America great? I can't. In fact, the more POC people we got, the worse our country has became.
>>
>>34541670
>Can you name one non-meme thing how non-white immigrants made America great? I can't. In fact, the more POC people we got, the worse our country has became.
Yeah see this is also prima facie evidence as to why whites cannot be robots and if you disagree with me you're an anti-white cuckold who doesn't think whites are demigods with aryan hyperborean genetics
>>
>Britbongs use America as a penal colony
>Immigration made it great
W e w
L a d
>>
>>34541670
Immigrants will live off the scraps that America won't take. It's painful labor with little pay but it's better than their shithole country. Business save more money by paying them for cheap.
>>
>>34541670
wew

wrong board frend
>>
>>34541753
>le back to /pol/ xD
I'll post it to /pol/ if you tell me how POCs contributed to the greatness of America. (But you can't, too bad.)
>>
>>34541670
I didn't think trump was banning people from entering the country all together, I thought he welcomed people from any country to come here as long as they follow the constitution and are legal citizens? Why is everyone acting like no one will be allowed here?
>>
>>34541787
Because Trump is literally Hitler, a white nationalist and a FASCIST. He also wants to kill muslims children and women oh and wants to starts WW3 with Russia and China.
>>
Silicon Valley is over 60% Asians and Indians despite media whitewashing

Yes, all that great tech stuff that comes from America and you use are mostly made by your friends Chan and Pajeet
>>
>>34541827
>all that great tech stuff that comes from America and you use are mostly made by your friends Chan and Pajeet
>implying there is anything remotely great about technology these days
It's fucking botnet over botnet, Facebook is shit (coded by indians), Google is shit (coded by indians), Microsoft is shit (coded by indians), programs and operating systems are fucking garbage these days. Technology peaked in the 90s when mostly white people contributed to it.
>>
>>34541862
>the whole industry is these 3 things I don't like
>not all these cool stuff happening right now

lmao lighten up cumskin stop being butthurt you're not relevant anymore
>>
>>34541965
>>not all these cool stuff happening right now
Like what?
>>
>>34541670
Low energy baitPost, but here you go: Chinese immigrants building the railroads. Mexican immigrants picking the crops. African forced immigrants kick starting our entire economic legacy.
>>
Immigrants are responsible for the construction of almost all of the major infrastructure in the US. Cheap labor made America great.
>>
>>34541670
Africans
Peanut butter
>>
File: 1393123722799s.jpg (1KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
1393123722799s.jpg
1KB, 125x95px
>>34541670
>posts a FUCKING RAILROAD
>>
>>34541670
They will be paying for the wall.

Thats it
>>
>>34541670
Built a lot of our infrastructure alongside first gen european imigrants like the irish in the 1800's and early 1900's. Railroads, highways etc were all immigrant labor. Many immigrants also worked in factories.
>>
>>34543587
You're right. Immigrants, along with the rest of the citizens of the US, will be paying for the wall
>>
>>34541670
>non-white president took us to the moon
oh wait, potato niggers are white now because enough of them have made it to our shores for people to get used to them
>>
>>34541670
Slavs came with a bunch of art and culture in the 1920s, Mexicans currently support the entirety of our agricultural system, blacks supported it until the 1950s. Tons of Arab immigrants came to work in the factories making cars cheaper.

On a personal note I have had two african proffessors who have changed the course of my life.
>>
The whole "immigrant" aspect completely misses the point, and it's a purposeful in it's omission of the truth. Nobody gives a fuck if someone from another country wants to move here. We care that the VAST majority of the people pouring into our country are shitty people here to abuse our resources, create ghettos, and take jobs from people already here. This is about protecting our people's interests before the interests of other people. We all live here and contribute to this, this is ours. This is our land, our culture, and our businesses. We don't need a bunch of unskilled labor, most of our manufacturing and food production is done outside the US. Hell, we don't need skilled labor either, because WE HAVE A HUGE SURPLUS OF AMERCICANS who are perfectly capable but get shut out because these fields are so infested with lazy beans. And it's not that I, or anyone else hates these people. By all means, prosper, but do it somewhere else. Make your own country great.

As for the Muslim thing, nobody should want Muslims in this country. Their religion and culture is entirely antithetical to ours. They don't assimilate and they don't contribute anything. They're not intelligent or skilled. They only thing they excel at is being terrorists. Why would anyone want these people in our country? They have no right to be here to begin with. Fuck them
>>
>>34541670
That pic is from India tho mate
>>
>>34543888
And by "ours" I mean every US citizen, even the non-whites. We should all care about our own interests. Especially blacks because currently they're the ones being heavily displaced by spics.
>>
>>34543888
>>34543587

Nice generalizations mate but I'm guessing you have no clue what immigrants role in the economy actually is.

You're right, America does have a surplus of skilled labor. But what it lacks most in is non skilled labor. In Alabama they enacted the most rigorous and aggressive anti-immigration policies in history. This caused the price of food and other products to skyrocket. Some food products rose in price ten fold "Industries dependent on migrant labor have been strongly impacted. Farmers have found that Americans are not willing to work under such harsh working conditions for low pay. Some businesses in other industries have lost workers, including legal workers, as a result of the new immigration law."

Americans will not pick fruit. Mexicans will. If you remeoved every single illegal immigrant from the U.S. our economy would collapse. If you want to still pay 5 dollars for a 20 piece frozen tendie bag you'll have to accept that it is that price because of the Mexicans.

(The bill in Alabama was called "Alabama HB 56")
>>
>>34544110
>If you remeoved every single illegal immigrant from the U.S. our economy would collapse
Nice fake news.
>>
>>34544110
I'll gladly pay up for food if it means protecting our population. You act like these people are just isolated actors. The reality is their kids grow up in America and don't follow their parents footsteps. There isn't a stagnate population of peanut pickers. What you're describing is a cyclical system of population displacement to justify having some of the lowest food prices in the developed world.

>If you remeoved every single illegal immigrant from the U.S. our economy would collapse
I bet you think blacks "built America" as well you dumb fuck.
>>
chinese food

checkmate /pol/tards
>>
>>34541670
You're 100% right op and let this thread reinforce it.
>>
>>34541670
Looks like flies swarming a dog turd, imagine if the train derailed and all of them quickly scattering.
>>
>>34544173
Just do a little bit of research.

>>34544189
Well food prices are connected to more than just food. Making food prices rise five fold will cause people the lowest two tax brackets to stop spending on consumer products bleeding most industries overall. If food prices rise it might become cheaper to import as well, Putting thousands of American farmers out of work. Weather or not it's cyclical or not doesn't really matter. The results would be disastrous no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>34544371
I love this constant fear mongering to justify virtue signalling. It's always the end of the world with you people.

No, that isn't going to happen. You act like white people have never farmed before or do farm. Believe it or not, beans are not a necessary component to modern agriculture. How do you think this functions up north? Or in Europe? Shockingly there is still food grown up there.
>>
>>34541733
And the our own people are out of jobs, good work you just placed greed and "compassion" over your own people, you failed.
>>
>>34542308
What? Sounds like a bunch of words and no answer
>>
>>34544110
You want to know what happened to Rome when they thought the same you dumb fuck? "Muh poor goths" then the goths sacked Rome and the entire empire fell apart at the seams
>>
>>34544507
Dude do you really have to make me mention Rhodesia and how after the dumb niggers kicked out all the white farmers and now Rhodesia is tuning into a desert. Niggers can't farm, they never even did until we came along wtf are you talking about m8
>>
>>34544617
what did you meme by this?
>>
>>34541733
>Immigrants will live off the scraps that America won't take
except it's often immigrants who become entrepreneurs while useless white americans continue bitching about their subpar earnings.
>>
>>34541862
>coding is shit in everything these days
>*hasn't coded anything useful in his life before
>>
>>34544721
>it's often immigrants who become entrepreneurs
Literally less than 1 in 10 million.
>>
>>34541670
>Can you name one non-meme thing how non-white immigrants made America great?
yes
>>
>>34544768
Why dont you share it with the class anon?
>>
>>34544507
>>34544617

white people don't pick fruit, or else some one would have filed in the position during the effective life time of Alabama HB 56
>>
>>34544591
Kek rome fell because it was spread too thin and had poor leadership. They never let mass immigration into Rome happen
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.