[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe femanon can answer this According to old mate in Overlord,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2643.jpg (12KB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2643.jpg
12KB, 180x135px
Maybe femanon can answer this

According to old mate in Overlord, women are naturally drawn to men with strength. So how come this preferred to get creampied by mr skinny jeans who's build like an old fossil that was just dug up?
I'm quite strong for my age but the best I'll get is "wow that's heavy" or "holy shit" where as the fossil gets nudes for just saying hello.
Am I being meme'd too or is this actually true
Pic related (old mate)
>>
>>34541663
>>>/adv/

origggg
>>
>>34541743
Orig? Still learning the lingo
>>
File: 1476048879548.jpg (211KB, 846x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1476048879548.jpg
211KB, 846x1159px
>>34541663
1. you're really bad at typing and expressing your thought in complete sentences

2. none of what you just said is true. Where is your evidence?
>>
Bruh in Overlord strength actually matters because humans are weak and there are strong monsters and creatures roaming the earth destroying everything
>>
From my perspective, men who look like a hairless gorilla are not attractive. Being fit is good. Taking lifting to an extreme is not.
>>
>>34541900
1. Not my problem

2. Evidence being that all my powerlifting mates are all single and/or being played on by girls and the only one of us who doesn't lift is as described above with a mrs who has the intent of marriage and kids.
We're all 19 btw
>>
File: clementine_abouttopound.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
clementine_abouttopound.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>34541911
Some of the strongest humans in Overlord are women though.
>>
>>34541663
Having a strong body doesn't imply a strong character
>>
>>34541961
>1. Not my problem
But it is your problem. You sound like a fucking idiot with low IQ. Probably because that's true.

>2. Evidence being that all my powerlifting mates are all single and/or being played on by girls and the only one of us who doesn't lift is as described above with a mrs who has the intent of marriage and kids.

Nice sample size on that study. Tip: all your "mates" are ugly in the face. They probably also have bad taste in women. All of the "powerlifters" I know have the same generic "blonde whore" taste in women and then they wonder why they get played.

This is a really shit thread
>>
>>34541926
Fair enough, but what's the big turn off though. Probably since I'm training to be powerlifter I don't see but you look some dudes (Eddie Hall) who are the strongest men in the world and people still aren't as impressed. Got me confused
>>
>>34541979
Should have posted shalltear
>>
>>34542007
It's hideous and frightening. If you want to look like a condom full of walnuts go ahead though.
>>
>>34542005
Lmao fucking idiot with a low iq. Okay buddy, I'm sure being an ALS paramedic makes me retarded
>>
>>34542007
>Eddie Hall
Woah turns out that when you have an ugly face and 40% body fat it turns women off! Who would have guessed!

Maybe stop roidblasting and cut some of your useless fat, you god damn jelly donut. Women's NATURAL sex drive attracts them toward NATURAL looking men who are strong by virtue of genetics. If you can achieve that or at least mimic it, you're in the right place.
>>
>>34542047
Hahaha makes sense I suppose
>>
>>34542049
Yeah, choosing to be a low-paid paramedic with terrible hours instead of just going for nursing or PA does actually make you retarded.

Also memorizing a bunch of facts out of a book doesn't make you smart. I would know; I'm a doctor. The fact that you have the inability to type in complete sentences with proper punctuation and capitalization does suggest that you're hovering around the average IQ range.
>>
>>34542056
Nah my dude I don't roidblast, just using him as example of a strong dude. Prefer not to have open heart surgery at age 40
>>
>>34542090
I, too, have told people on 4chan that I'm a doctor.
>>
>>34542090
Low paid paramedic is quite fair since it is Victoria. I apologise for not having eloquent grammar on a fucking image board chat website, get off your high horse doc
>>
>>34542144
>image board chat website
See, subtle hints like this are giving me the low IQ vibe. Including superfluous words indicates that your brain has a low ability to organize and create.
>>
>>34541663
>>34542173
Also, the premise of the entire thread is pretty stupid. It's reminiscent of something you'd see on /adv/. "One of my friends has a single girlfriend, therefore all women everywhere prefer skinny faggots!" It's a short-sighted and bluntly stupid opinion to have.
>>
File: levelchart.png (2MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
levelchart.png
2MB, 2000x2500px
>>34542023
Shalltear is not a human though.
None of Nazericks forces are human not quite sure if Sebas is one.
And even if there were any, the guy op posted wouldn't know about them.
Clementine is considered to be a legend and compared to pretty much any other human she's a monster in terms of power.
>>
>>34542195
I never said all women are stupid or anything derogatory like that. I just asked if it's true that a large amount strength is no longer as big of a trait looked for in a bloke
>>
>>34542261
>Tfw 4chan has become so cucked they think that the truth is derogatory.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.