[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>havent talked to a girl in years >be in school >end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 216x233px
>havent talked to a girl in years
>be in school
>end up having a 10 minute conversation with a qt
>be autistic so i let the conversation die, and dont say another word
WHY do i do this..
Do girls normally talk to you?

>she was smiling and laughing for the whole conversation
>w-we kept eye contact
>>
bump guys... how do i make her mine?
>>
>>34541793
practice with me so you can not be a retard next time
>>
>>34541874
how the conversation ended

>her: "soo you doing anything cool after school?"
>me "nah.. you?"
>her "nahh"
conversation died. didnt even get to say good bye to her.
>>
>>34541887
She was hinting you to invite her somewhere.

Im a handholdless virgin come on anon
>>
>>34541887
why didn't you suggest hanging out
>:(
>>
>>34541952
BECAUSE I'M A SOCIAL RETARD.
ALL I GOT GOING FOR ME IS: MY HEIGHT (6'4) PENISH LENGHT (7.5') AND THE FACT THAT I LIFT.

but none of that matters because i cant hold a conversation with a woman.

>mfw she is 18 and im 19
>>
>>34541978
i assume she's in your class? just talk to her AGAIN and when she tells you AGAIN she is doing nothing after school you invite her out
>>
>>34542004
but what is she's only talking to me to be nice?
wouldnt i sound autistic to ask her to hang out?
>>
>>34542084
if she's giggling and keeping the conversation going for 10 minutes there's an interest there anon
chances are she might find your autism cute
>>
>>34542210
>chances are she might find your autism cute
If that was true the asshole cunt would've pushed the issue instead of leaving him hanging.
>>
>>34542437
if he goes silent she assumes he's uncomfortable and also he doesn't want to hang out with her after because he didn't ask
>>
>>34542462
I figured a non-autistic person would understand that a guy being lost for words doesn't mean he isn't interested. I forget that roasties are wallflowers programmed against putting in a little initiative at all costs even if the guy is cutely awkward.
>>
>>34542538
I agree, she should have initiated meeting if she wanted it but she didn't and neither did he but it didn't mean he didn't want to so it could be the case for her
what if they're both as autistic as each other
>>
>>34542462
i wish i was able to read girls desu.
this girl kept a conversation going with me for 10 minutes.. and you guys think that she might like me?
actual autism.

>tfw i did a small amount of LSD at school today so conversations felt better
>tfw i have to do LSD everyday now to be able to talk with this girl
>>
>>34541978
>>mfw she is 18 and im 19

omg wtf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.