[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn have a daughter >ywn take care of her >she will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: Father Daughter Dance.jpg (65KB, 1019x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Father Daughter Dance.jpg
65KB, 1019x1019px
>ywn have a daughter
>ywn take care of her
>she will never whisper, "I love you daddy." in your ear when you tuck her into bed

Why even live?
>>
File: 1483975003175.jpg (241KB, 659x772px) Image search: [Google]
1483975003175.jpg
241KB, 659x772px
>>34540997
>ywn see her grow into a whore
>ywn stumble upon a video of her getting ravaged by 5 black men online and kill yourself after
why even live?
>>
>>34540997
>surrogates don't exist
I'd rather have a son though
>>
>>34540997
I do. Is the most blissful thing ever.

>>34541069
Not if you teach her to respect herself.
>>
>ywn have a little brother who will look up to you
>>
>>34541318
You really don't want this if you're the type of person who posts here on a regular basis. The guilt and shame of not living up to his expectations will kill you.
>>
>>34540997
I don't give a shit
Kids are for normies and you should get out
>>
>>34541101
>Not if you teach her to respect herself.
m8, you could be father of the year every year, do everything absolutely perfect, have a perfect relationship with your wife, etc.

and she could still end up a whore. you cant ensure she wont be a nigger loving cum slut regardless of how you raise her
>>
>>34541461
Bullshit...

My son and I both post here, and if he's not happy about ANY aspect of my parenting, he can fuck off...

You seem to think 'caring about other people's feelings' is important

Idiot
>>
>>34541101
>Not if you teach her to respect herself.

>he thinks he can outdo the influence of Mr Goldberg
>>
>>34540997
Having children is a very good thing for civilization and I want to have children one day but from this post it's probably some weird degenerate sexual thing for you.

never have children OP you'll probably rape them.
>>
Tfw you call your bf daddy ><
>>
File: feel cry.jpg (66KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.jpg
66KB, 509x619px
Bros, I just want my own happy family.
>>
File: IMG_0823.png (514KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0823.png
514KB, 810x810px
>>34540997
>at least I'll never see my daughter become a slut.
>>
>>34541649
I'd love to break the orbits of both your eyes by punching you so hard, that both of your cheekbones collapse and the structure of your face changes forever, making you unfamiliar with the reflection you see in the mirror for the rest of your life
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (90KB, 421x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
90KB, 421x480px
>>34541690
I don't know why you would want to do that but
>getting angry over an anonymous post on a vietnamese origami forum.
>>
i love my dad so much he's such an amazing human being :((( all of your dads are pos compared to mine.

>tfw you somewhat resent your mother and brother for being born and ruining his life

please don't marry women who want money and alphas because they will turn you into a beta or worse lol please

he says im like a son to him because we both know that most women are awful
:((((((( depressing thread
>>
>>34541766
l just want to be the father I wish I could have had.
>>
>>34541721
This is actually a SOUTHEASTERN TAIWANESE CROSS STITCHING AND SCRAPBOOKING forum

...And you wonder why we are all so angry with you
>>
>>34541803

RE: the father you wish you had-

Then go molest your child
>>
I don't deserve a daughter in too degenerate. I couldn't. I'd only be a bad influence on her.
>>
>>34542224
Lol @ you sexual failures considering heterosexuality to be 'degenerate'....

Let's just be honest....

You're lying

If I unzipped my pants, you'd get on your knees, and you know it
>>
>ywn raise your little daughter to be a nudist
>ywn co-sleep with her
>>
File: poilu wojak.jpg (221KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
poilu wojak.jpg
221KB, 1000x1000px
>I have reached the age where my biological instincts are telling me that I should have kids by now
>still a KHHV

Das it mane, das it
>>
>>34542250
Naw, Im a virgin with an over active imagination. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from thinking lewd thoughts about my own daughter. I could sexualize anything.
>>
>>34541500
>>34541540
Of course is a posibility but girls with daddy issues and abadonment of fartherly figure tend to behave more like sluts that the ones that have a strong, caring, father figure.
That and actually care about the childre for being a children, not male or female.
>>
>>34542175
Oh shit I didn't realize it was you at first. How's it going Johnny?
>>
>>34542454
I'm good... I'm actually fantastic...

Wendy and I are putting the finishing touches on a mural we are painting for a new client, and our cat Lux is here with us, walking around the restaurant. Wendy keeps playing the same badass song over and over and over, but it's a great song and we are just being silly and goofing off

https://youtu.be/f7Dhq6AB-94

The best part of being a mural artist is how I get to set my own rules, and how nobody has the authority to disagree with me about how 'the
>>
>>34541069
>tfw this

I have a daughter and dread this more than anything. She's the best thing in the world and the fear is real she'll be ruined.
>>
>>34542454
'The most important part of it is the BRAINSTORMING part'

(not actually doing the illustration, but instead 'thinking about it')

The actual 'work' part is only 1% of it.

So I have the creative license to do whatever the fuck I feel like doing, like listening to a song 500 times in a row while I roll joints and play with my cat- and get paid for it
>>
>>34542581
>>34542642
Sounds like fun to be doing what you love. Have a good day dude.
>>
>>34542596
Perhaps you have allowed yourself to become a parody of a 'man', voluntarily submitting to dread and self loathing, eventually becoming so ingrained in this behavioral pattern that you windup afraid of your own shadow and unable to accomplish anything worthwhile because of your fear and dread and self-imposed doom.

*kicks you hard as fuck in your head*

Snap out of it Soldier... This isn't the Girl Scouts
>>
>>34542687
You too, sir...

Thankyou
>>
>>34542688

Heh...

*teleports behind you and stabs you through the heart*

You won't be missed, kid...
>>
>ywn have to hear some scumbag refer to her as slut/hottie/any other derogatory name
Id say it feels good
>>
Of course, as soon as I mentioned the song Wendy's been playing, she starts playing THIS song instead :

https://youtu.be/o0ZI9vQfr4Q

I never liked Modest Mouse, but I freely admit that after she played this song for me, I am impressed.

The cadence and melodic structure are exemplary, the lyrics are great, the concept is kick-ass, and the production quality is perfect.

LOL at a 53 year old man that turns his nose at Modest Mouse because he is so wrapped up in European hardcore EDM and British dubstep remixes, that he finds Modest Mouse to be to Main Street and Commercial

Good luck finding another man my age with the same musical prerequisites
>>
OP, you're probably in your 20s. I know plently of people who were 30+ and still hopeless and then managed to get their shit together and now have wife and kids.

Put your head down. Discard all those negative thoughts and just work hard and maybe you'll make it.
>>
>>34542716

When I gave you the metaphoric kick to the side of the head it was not some kind of anime video game Magic the card game Wizard warlock princess fairy hermaphrodite elf effeminate little boy thing, like you just tried to do with the 'teleportation' sissy stupid little boy 'knife' deal

Mine was also funny, while yours ended up being creepy and demonstrating your refusal to grow up and stop thinking in terms of video game memes
>>
>>34542832
The only modest mouse song I'd heard before is Float on but that one you posted sounds pretty good too.
>>
File: 1483975003175.jpg (709KB, 1200x1762px) Image search: [Google]
1483975003175.jpg
709KB, 1200x1762px
>>34542305
I don't see the problem unless you act on those thoughts

go get yourself a daughter, I believe in you
>>
>>34542881
His was a dumb meme about edgy fedoralords that is so ironic its funny again.
>>
>tfw your perverted sexual desires and fantasies prevent you from wanting kids for fear of being called a pedo, ir worse, actually masturbating to or raping your own child
it gets me hard just thinking about it, but i realize that it could destroy everything
>>
>>34542881
why is a 50 year old man trying to act tough on an imageboard for virgins
>>
>>34542864
Having been through both sides of the subject repeatedly in my life, I would have to say you gave that young man some terrible advice.

Putting your head down and working hard is the exact opposite of what he needs to do

You're never going to have children unless you first have a woman that wants you to ejaculate into her

And by putting your head down and working hard you going to be creating barriers that will only further prevent this necessity from ever occurring

Girls are attracted to self confident men who have fun and make life fun for them as well.

If you want to get a girl and eventually have kids the best advice is just let go and enjoy your life and focus on 'lightening up', stop taking everything so seriously and stop being so self-absorbed and nobody is attracted to a head hanging working stiff...

Nobody's interested in that
>>
>>34540997
>ywn teach your daughter how to suck dick
>ywn teach your daughter how to ride a cock
life is pointless
>>
Is it ethical to teach your daughter to use the word "cunny"?
>>
HOW TO MAKE SOMEONE THINK THY SLEPT REALLY WELL, EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY HAD 36 MINUTES OF SLEEP :

1: wait until someone falls asleep

2: cough up a lung function of phlegm

3: spit it into your hand

4: carefully place the phlegm in the corners of their eyes, making sure parts of the mucous cover their eyelashes

5: give the phlegm 36 minutes to dry

6: wake them up and tell them they have been asleep for almost 2 days, and validated by pointing out and that they have so much 'sleep' in their eyes that their eyelashes are actually stuck together
>>
>>34542935

I hate it when a 50 year old man acts tough online, so let me know as soon as it happens and I will do something about it

I'm a 53 year old convicted violent felon

I would literally smash your face through a plate-glass window... And you do not have the balls to fight back
>>
>>34542935
And I'm NOT using hyperbole

I was not convicted and sent to prison for being a coward

You don't have the balls required to stand up to anybody, let alone to defend yourself
>>
>>34542891
You're right, but I hate the thought of it. I'd never do anything to hurt a child but the thought of it scares me. Sort of like if you imagine killing your family, it's horrifying.
>>
>>34543099
i understand why your children all cut contact with you

#cringedad
>>
File: 1477473541203.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1477473541203.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>34540997
>ywn spend 14 years of backbreaking work on raising an amazing daughter only to see her turn into everything you hate about women within the span of a year

thank god
>>
>>34541531
JUST FUCK MY SON UP
>>
>>34543099
>>34543123
I'm pretty impressed. So, how many times did you take it up the ass? sucked a dick?
>>
>>34541069
>first post
>some beta cuck already brought up black cock
>>
File: baitpon.png (1MB, 898x1000px) Image search: [Google]
baitpon.png
1MB, 898x1000px
>>34543099
>>34543123
what is this nonsense? a new attempt at that meme which culminated in a door open protector going BOOIIIINNNGG?
>>
File: 1475288926793.webm (1MB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
1475288926793.webm
1MB, 720x340px
I don't think I could handle having a daughter
I feel like I would end up slipping down a slippery slope..
>>
I want a daughter so badly brehs
>>
>>34546761
sauce oreo origami
>>
>>34540997
>tfw
> you will never have an attractive 14yo sister
>tfw she will never come up and sit next to yo on the couch and whisper "wanna fool around"
>tfw it will never happen
>>
>>34546913
It is from the movie Orphan.
>>
>she will never whisper "I love you daddy" as she aims your cock for her nice and tight puss-puss
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.