[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you mature enough to handle an open relationship? https

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170131-064931~2.png (662KB, 1078x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170131-064931~2.png
662KB, 1078x1080px
Are you mature enough to handle an open relationship?

https://youtu.be/DLAVaEu9Pcw
>>
>mature
>open relationship

Pick one
>>
Get rid of the last line. Just have it say "I get jealous of kate all the time" for the ticking time bomb Allah akbar bf. Two homicides(or moar) and a suicide bloodbath waiting to happen... or someone from the outside will loose their shit. I only see this story ending in std's and blood.
>>
I prefer monogamy simply as a convenience. I take a long time to orgasm and condoms are unnecessary, so trust in our relationship lets me rawdog whenever we wish.
>>
I am in several open relationships. Makes things much easier while still getting sex.
>>
>>34540847
>whore leggings
>nipples through top
>cucking white Sven with Ahmed

Checks out.
>>
>>34541193
Ahmed is cucked too you retard...
>>
>>34540847
>have a tall, handsome nordic looking bf
>STILL feel the need to get that brown dick

holy shit why are women so awful
>>
>>34540847
I will never share my woman emotionally nor physically, if she allows herself to be that way with other men then she is cheating on me, it would make me a cuck.

I'm no cuck.
>>
All of you are forgetting that Sven and Ahmed are both fucking other pussy than hers. It's not just her that gets to have multiple partners.
>>
>>34541202
Wrong.

He's in it for laughs. He went into it knowing.

Sven was dating her exclusively then *bam* "Honey how do you feel about...."

And he wanted that yoga panted whore pussy so much he agrees to stay cucked.
>>
>>34541292
Wrong. The vast majority of women aren't willing to fuck a guy who's already in a relationship unless he's a turbo Chad, which neither of these guys are. Meanwhile, she can go out on any given night and find a new guy who doesn't care about that.
>>
If I had a gf, I would kill her if I suspected she was fucking another man.
>>
>>34540847
whichever one starts to bald first she is going to choose to go solo with the other one

if neither have a baldness gene, then whichever one makes more money
>>
>>34541281
>I'm no cuck.

that's EXACTLY what a cuck would say...
>>
>>34540847
Not with the girl getting sex from more guys. And I don't particularly want two girls unless its under one specific circumstance.
>>
guys, why do you do it. just, why.

sage and report all cuckold threads
>>
>>34541369
Source: your ass. Dateless virgins like you shouldn't pretend they know anything about relationships. If those guys agreed with her on an open relationship, they for sure are getting other pussy on top.
>>
File: 1443376186917.jpg (29KB, 337x404px)
1443376186917.jpg
29KB, 337x404px
>>34541463
>it's a "roastie thinks she can use 'virgin'as an insult without anyone realizing she's a roastie" episode

it's cute that you think your opinion matters to anyone
>>
>>34541527
I know this board is full of insecure manchildren, but just pointing out someone is factually wrong now makes you a roastie?
>>
>>34541558
>but just pointing out someone is factually wrong now makes you a roastie?
no, your disgusting worn out vagina does
>>
>>34541574
You haven't proven anything you dumb degenerate
>>
File: 147657647.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
147657647.png
36KB, 268x237px
>>34541620
>implying roasties can think logically
>>
>>34541763
Neither can robots.
>>
>>34541763
>>34541527
>Retarded virgin thinks he's knows relationships episode
>>
>>34541816
>>34541842
Why do you dumb whores have to jump on EVERY cock?
>>
>>34541396
>that's EXACTLY what a cuck would say...
You would know, cuck.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.