[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all the black girls at my job like me What gives? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 1481502778114.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1481502778114.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
>tfw all the black girls at my job like me

What gives? I'm a robot skinny guy and all the black girls love me for some reason. I'm not even tall or good looking, I mean I'm kinda funny and I make them laugh, but jesus they are all over me. I'm one of the few white guys in the office, the rest are black and spanish and other minorities. I'm like such a spaz too.
>>
File: 1469435110638.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469435110638.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>34539647
>people like you
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY DOESNT NOBODY LIKE MEEEEEEEE
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
>>
>>34539647
Lucky dude
Do you know for certain ? Are you sure you just aren't looking too much into stuff ?
>>
>>34539675
Yea maybe. But who knows, even if they aren't attracted to me they still all like me a lot. Even as just being friendly.
>>
>>34539647
Subtle black girl promotion/normalization thread?
>>
>>34539647
I am polbag i come here to laugh but I say hit at black pusspuss breed the blacks out but quit at pussy when you get her preggo
>>
>>34539709
Well god speed anon
Living my fantasy kek
What job is it ?
>>
>>34539720
How's your sister-girlfriend doing?

OP, just roll with it. Flirt back (if you can do it without being weird)
>>
>>34539647

same here desu senpai

im a skinnny lil white dude and the only girls who've hit on me are brown
maybe its like how black guys go for huge chicks, brown girls go for tiny boys.
>>
They want a white man.
You're a white man, if a pathetic one.
You're the best they can get.
At least you're better than a nigger.
Enjoy the orangutang pussy
>>
>>34539647
Do they call you cute? If so, they dont like you, they just think you are shit but they feel bad for you.
>>
>>34539877
>They want a white man.
>You're a white man, if a pathetic one.
>You're the best they can get.
>At least you're better than a nigger.
>Enjoy the orangutang pussy
I thought most black girls wanted other black dudes
>>
File: 1460938049821.jpg (221KB, 1000x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1460938049821.jpg
221KB, 1000x1421px
>>34539647
You are:
>male
>readily available
>have a job

plus I think many of them view being able to bag a white dude as a status symbol.
>>
/pol/fag. Women have their inner slut and the background of the woman defines what they're susceptible to. Black women want the pale kebab and milfs want younger men. That desire is wanted to be filled with an amateur tint to it so just being white skinny and tall gets you those women. White girls fluctuates between Chad's, niggers and long term relationship. 2017 is the year white women have outlived their usefulness to the Aryan male.
>>
I remember reading that black girls are like the most loyal type of girl that won't cheat on you and when they are paired with white guys they have longer lasting relationships and don't divorce or something.
>>
>>34540061
that's what happens when a girl doesn't think she'll be able to do better than you
>>
File: 1479090420084.jpg (817KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1479090420084.jpg
817KB, 2048x1536px
>implying pic related would think the best she could do is a beta white guy on /r9k/
>>
well on highschool girl did that to me soo they could get in touch with chad and their friends.
they probably want something
>>
File: This image is sure to be useful.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
This image is sure to be useful.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>34539851
Not wanting to racemix when my race is on the verge of being a minority in it's own countries and at below replacement reproduction levels does not make me a redneck, you turbocuck.
>>
File: 1342471668173.jpg (83KB, 463x700px) Image search: [Google]
1342471668173.jpg
83KB, 463x700px
>>34540105
maybe she's a weeb who just wants a fellow weeb
>>
>>34540140
FUCK YOU
WHITES NEED TO GO EXTINCT YOU FUCKING REDNECK
EITHER FUCK A WOMAN OF COLOR OR NEVER HAVE SEX YOU FUCKING BIGOT
>>
>>34539647

Its a thing my man. Make the most of it! Nobody moves their booty like a black girl!
>>
>>34540148
>being black and not cosplaying one of the various brown/black seen characters
Why?
>>
File: 1469407997627.jpg (388KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1469407997627.jpg
388KB, 750x1125px
>>34540173
they're not as iconic as the main girls
>>
>>34539647
>all the black girls
>black
dropped
>>
I'll tell you why, OP, it's so simple you'll laugh at your self: it's because you're a normie.
>>
File: 43.jpg (108KB, 718x349px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
108KB, 718x349px
>tfw the fat bitches like you and think you're cute
>>
>>34539647
why don't you just BLEACH them?
>>
>>34540154
Why do whites need to go extinct, exactly?
What is your problem with white people?

You call me a bigot, and yet you are an open racist who calls for genocide. This is just bait, right?
>>
>>34539647
>Op has it's first job
>co workers appear to be nice to him because it's a job and you have to get along
>thinks all them want to hop on his dick 24/7
>will never make a move

don't delude yourself
>>
>>34540953
of course it's bait dumbass
>>
>>34540953

It's stupid just ignore them. They are in envy since they live in the West but cant admit it is great because it was built by white people. Literally every great invention from the mundane to the life changing has been of the white man.

To those people who hate Whites I say stop using the things created by them. See how far you get without the car and jet engine and trains, plastics, microchips etc.
>>
>>34541028
>To those people who hate Whites I say stop using the things created by them. See how far you get without the car and jet engine and trains, plastics, microchips etc.

Then stop using resources, artifacts, culture, Diamonds, and gold from non white countries
>>
black women are desperate to have a half white babby.
They want a babby with nice hair, and they know you're white so they know they'll get a shit ton of child support out of you.
they don't like you moron they just want your babby batter.
>>
>>34539647
Operation WoodPipe Public Relation 101

2. Posing as white guys who likes black women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the perceived value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

Within the Black community is a concept called "Colorism" where the most undesirable women have darker skin complexions, and there's a growing rift between black women and black men, with animosity over the perception of black men choosing lighter skin women, racially ambiguous, mixed women and white women.

Disguntled dark skin "and usally Ugly" black women with low self-esteem have organized an underground activist movements (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/"Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
1. Swirlrs: https://youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
2. BWGTOW: https://youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
3. Colorism: https://youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY

Terms they use:
*Colonized
*Bleach
*CUACED

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88
>>
>>34541421
Who cares? Just find a girl that you love and loves you back. Race is so abritary. I feel sorry for you and people who think like you.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.