[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go out on a date with a girl a few nights ago >We go to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1468893125895.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468893125895.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
>Go out on a date with a girl a few nights ago
>We go to a decent restaurant
>I literally order chicken tenders as my fucking meal
>It didnt even cross my mind that this could be seen as autism
>she laughs at me for what I ordered
>I didnt really get why she was laughing so I kind of just fake laughed along with her
>rest of the date was pretty awkward
>havent heard from her since

I JUST WANT TO EAT CHICKEN TENDERS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FUCK
>>
learn to suck a mean dick, OP
>>
Hey fuck her man, you ordered what you wanted and not what society told you to order. That's alpha buddy. That bitch was gushing over your decisiveness, not laughing at you. Bitch was overwhelmed.
>>
>>34539614
Fuck society for making chicken tenders/nuggets stereotyped as an autistic kids food. Hamburgers are fucking gross.
>>
>>34539614
Eat whatever you want and let superficial bitches like that go to hell.
>>
>>34539665
desu burgers are actually really fucking dank, but tenders are absolutely god tier food when you're having a pint.
>>
>>34539614
The tendies weren't what did you in lad
>>
>>34539722
They definitely played a role
>>
>>34539614
>eating out at a nice place
>getting chicken tendies

What's wrong with you? Are you 12 or what? Did you ask for some fries and ketchup as well?
>>
>>34539775
I got fries and ranch, the tenders were really fucking good, and they were pretty cheap.

I also got kind of loaded off of coor's light, but its okay because she was getting blasted off red wine.
>>
>>34539775
>order crumbed, fried chicken in strips
omg 12 year old
>order crumbed, fried chicken breast (schnitzel)
Socially acceptable

Pls go away with your rules
>>
>>34539813
>fries
>Coors light
>she was having red wine

Protip: you looked like an uncultured manchild

>>34539814
Schnitzel is acceptable if you're in an austrian restaurant that traditionally serves it. In the US it would probably still be a bit childish.

That doesn't mean Schnitzel or tendies are bad, but order something appropriate to the situation. If you're on a date at a nice restaurant have something classy to make this meal feel special, you can always have your favourite fried food some other time
>>
>>34539858
Hey man what you're saying makes sense. But you can't knock OP for ordering from the heart.
>>
>>34539875
>>34539814
GTFO NORMIE FAG

seriously kill yourself...
>>
>>34539875
Well mistakes do happen

He should just know what the problem was and avoid it in the future

Also don't be so conciliatory, I wanted to get some (you)s by being rude about it
>>
>>34539916
Yeah i've been trying to be positive lately, my b
>>34539903
my b
>>
but what did SHE order to eat??
>>
>>34539858
>red wine
>such culture
>>
File: 1462544047086.gif (703KB, 249x199px) Image search: [Google]
1462544047086.gif
703KB, 249x199px
>>34539946
GET OUT!

NORMIES GTFO!
>>
>>34539958
A salad, I got her desert too
>>
>>34539858
I dunno dude, I mean i'm a pretty normal guy. Im really relaxed though and dont really put any thought into that superficial shit, it only just hit me tonight that the reason she hasnt responded to any of my calls or made any effort what so ever to reach out to me again might be because of the tendies. I lead most of the conversation, I paid for the food, I picked her up, i cracked jokes and made her laugh, I was polite as fuck, it all went pretty well aside from a little bit of first date awkwardness.
>>
>>34539969
Well drinking red wine doesn't ake you cultured

But drinking coors light at a nice restaurant definitely makes you uncultured
>>
>>34540137
Hard to say whether it was just that

Her teasing you about it wa probably a shit test which you may have failed as well

Definitely don't order tendies on a dinnerdate again though, it never makes a good impression
>>
>>34540137
It wasn't anything you retard, there was nothing you could do to prevent this. She got a free meal AND a funny "he got tenders at a restaurant OMG XD" story to tell to her friends. You made it worse by ordering like that, but the outcome would have been the same regardless.
>>
>>34540207
fuck me you're probably right
>>
>>34539614
If she rly liked you it wouldn't matter, back when I was thin I got an incredible taste of what it's like when girls think ur cute, from initiating contact, to thinking every aspie/weirdo thing I do is adorable, this includes my love of vintage TV shows (mod squad, avengers, 60s Batman, tales from the crypt, etc), classical music (esp Bach organ music, I love all types of music btw), anime (no bully pls), books (I literally own a thousand books), or even the fact I still lived at home in my early 20s. Now I'm 25, I've been rly fat for about 2 years, weigh literally 50 lbs more than I did (mid 130s to mid 180s), girls don't flirt anymore, the few dates I've had have been disasters, notice girls are distracted, the only time I've had sex was when I and a girl I liked got blitzed, she later declined to hang out anymore because she didn't "feel like" we were meant to date... It sucks being fat and unattractive!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.