[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stayed up all night doing homework >have to stay on campus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (20KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 271x271px
>stayed up all night doing homework
>have to stay on campus for 9 hours today
>will have gone 30 hours without sleep before I can go home
>>
File: Denial.jpg (109KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
Denial.jpg
109KB, 800x599px
>>34538586
If it ain't easy don't do it. I've walked out of class and off Jobs to play games, jack off, watch Netflix/anime, eat or just plain sleep. The easy road is always a lot more fun bro. We are all die anyway, why not enjoy yourself and throw yourself a bone every now and then?
>>
>>34539257

if I drop out of uni then I am incapable of justifying my life and will have to kill myself
>>
>>34538586
You don't HAVE to do anything. Unless there's an exam just take a day off and relax, get some sleep. You won't be doing anything productive anyway if you're half asleep at a lecture or whatever.
>>
>>34539344

I stayed up all night doing work that's due today, I'm not going to skip class because I stayed up all night doing the work im supposed to turn in today
>>
>>34539278
This feeling is too familiar
>>
>Came home from work at midnight
>Started homework that is due tomorrow
>One hour in hadn't even finished a quarter of it
>The desire for my parents to leave me alone is what kept me going through school
>Past two semesters, even fear is no longer a motivation for me
>I am sick of school, I just want to do things I enjoy, namely playing videogames and watching tv
>I don't want a purpose or justification for my life or ambition to do something, I just want to relax
>>
>>34539440
>>One hour in hadn't even finished a quarter of it

step your game up kiddo. by the time you're in upper division an hour won't be enough to finish a tenth of your assignments
>>
>>34539464
It took me 6 hours to do a 15 problem Calculus assignment so I think I know a little bit about the bullshit that will ensue.
>>
>>34539528

>calculus

desu you sound like you're saying "I ran on the treadmill for 15 minutes I am very invested in physical fitness"
>>
>>34539553
>comparing 6 hours to 15 minutes
>what
>>
>>34539576

the point is that spending 6 hours on 15 calculus problems is not much at all. the OP was made in reference to 4 topology problems that took 10 hours
>>
>>34539589
I don't care how long your bullshit takes or that it is all relative. Spending 6 hours on 15 problems is a lot no matter how you spin it, I get that you are trying to one up me. My mistake for even humoring the idea that it would be a good idea to say anything on this board.
>>
>>34539629

I one-upped you because you said "It took me 6 hours to do a 15 problem Calculus assignment so I think I know a little bit about the bullshit that will ensue.", which gave the impression that you thought you doing calculus is impressive and that the reader should defer to you for your impressive accomplishment(s)
no, spending six hours on 15 problems is not a lot
>>
>>34539655
Actually it is a lot. Thanks. Keep solving your problems. Miserable piece of shit.
>>
File: image.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>>34539688

>actually it is a lot
>miserable piece of shit

sorry I hurt your feelings lol
>>
>>34539629
6 hours for 15 problems is quite short

Must be babbys first mathematics problems
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.