[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinions on LSD? I'll have some tomorrow after two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 399x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 399x347px
opinions on LSD? I'll have some tomorrow after two years of abstinence
>>
>>34538395
Strange, I was planning on having some tomorrow as well.

My opinion on LSD? It's fuckin swell.
>>
>>34538395
>>34538437
But I think it's also a trap to take too much. There's a degree of understanding that it grants you, but that's only if you keep some cognitive distance from the trip. Going too far sends you into loops if you're not careful.
>>
>>34538395
don't worry too much and enjoy the experience and it's great. personally i like shrooms better because they're freeeee
>>
I wish I had some. Did it ten years ago or so, and it really helped with my depression. Would like to try a bunch of that Black Star.
>>
>>34538395
Practice chanting this, then do it on LSD. Your mind will be fucking blown away
https://soundcloud.com/soundsofisha/brahmananda-swarupa
>Brahmananda Swarupa, Isha Jagadisha
>Akhilananda Swarupa, Isha Mahesha
>>
>>34538489
>Going too far sends you into loops if you're not careful.
Holy shit, this happens to other people? Sometimes when I take LSD with my friend, we literally do the same things over and over like we're stuck in a loop. The worst part is the end of the cycle, when we figure out we've been looping and accidentally start it again.
>>
Did some last night. Barely kicked in. Not the acid's fault, resistance builds up fast. Half a tab used to be mindblowing, now it's just fine.

The only thing that doesn't get me bored is alcohol. Every other drug seems to lose it's glitter after a few tries.
>>
>>34538395

>be me
>be at music festival, take Lsd trip
> meet girl in tent next door 7/10
>tell girl in tent next to mine she has pretty eyes
> say goodbye, trip out, convince myself I'm controlling the music with my awesome dance moves
>convince myself I've met aliens from pleideis
>get tired, go back to camp, get in tent
>bigwindstorm.exe
>girl in tent next door in trouble
>tentdisaster.exe
>mfw my tent door unzips
>7/10 wants to sleep with me
>tells me she's been wanting suck my cock since I told her about the pretty eyes
>sucks cock, I blow wads
>tells me all she wants to do is suck my cock
>mfw I realise she's stuck in a suck anons cock loop
>>
>tfw you're stuck in a little room and everything outside that room ceases to exist and you forget what a door is and become trapped in an endless loop diving and melting through your consciousness realizing you're god imagining yourself falling through this endless repeating loop for eternity in this perfect little room and you finally come to your senses and are like, dude, did i just roll around my bed and floor the exact same way for 8 hours?? and you hear a little voice say, yeah man, it's a metaphor of your pursuit of happiness. and you're like, whoa.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.