[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you break up with a girl who, in your relationship, nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1455250016373.jpg (48KB, 478x437px) Image search: [Google]
1455250016373.jpg
48KB, 478x437px
How do you break up with a girl who, in your relationship, nothing is really "wrong" but nothing is right and you're unhappy?
>>
>>34538317

Gently pull them aside some place private, tell them you need to "have a talk". Every girl knows what this means.

Pause briefly before continuing, and then let her know in a polite and respectful manner that this relationship just isn't what you're looking for, and that you don't think it is right to either of you to continue.

No matter what you say, she's going to be hurt in some way, but at least if you do it this way you will be reducing the damage that is done and let her leave with her dignity intact.

If she asks you why you want to leave, then just speak honestly. Say you're unhappy, or no longer interested. Make sure to tell her that you don't think she's a bad person, and that she didn't do anything wrong. It's just not working out.
>>
>>34538379

This. Honestly and truly, this.

Feelings change, peoples wants and needs change over time, and that's usually a good thing. If it's not what you want there is literally no reason to keep it going any more and it's only going to get worse until you straight up resent this bitch for no reason.

If she really likes you she might try to bargain and plead, but don't fall for it, stay strong.

Or if you really wanna be a dick and give no fucks, talk her into doing some fucktapes and spread them all over the internet and make sure her parents see how good their little girl is as swallowing your dick or taking it up the ass and calling you Captain Fuckspear or something.
>>
>>34538379
>>34538481
We've been dating over a year and we work together.
It's jsut like, I've dated girls before where we really really clicked.
I don't feel any click
>>
>>34538679
>work together

your first mistake. don't shit where you eat
>>
>>34538679
Dude you made your bed ,sleep in it and by that I mean break it off. There is only two outcomes delaying it, toxic degrading fighting that will just make things worse or one of you will cheat and things still get worse. Break it off for your own good.
>>
Say "Hey cunt, there's a meeting for single people in the (insert name of local dive bar) tonight and you're invited".

Job jobbed
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.