[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dont want normalfag gf because they guaranteed slut and boring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1483721523643.png (67KB, 208x187px) Image search: [Google]
1483721523643.png
67KB, 208x187px
>dont want normalfag gf because they guaranteed slut and boring
>dont want robot gf because no doubt as soon as i tryto help fix any issues she has, she will whore out and suck tons of cock
Is 2D truely the only solution?
>>
bump

super duper original post
>>
at this point that seems to be the case

in my case it doesn't matter what I want since I could never have a gf anyways
>>
>>34538118
You got you're shit backwards, son. It's the "alternative" chicks that tend to be the huge sluts.
>>
>>34538118
Stop generalizing and go out for once in a while, maybe that'll help.
>>
>>34539271
>bumping your own thread with normie bait

pathetic, OP
>>
File: 1485483287737.jpg (137KB, 959x719px) Image search: [Google]
1485483287737.jpg
137KB, 959x719px
>>34538118
>>34539271
He's kinda right, you'll only know what's out there when you actually get out and know people. I've been on this board for a while and I've even come to agree with some of the stuff that's said here but I don't indicate that in real life at all, haha. Most stuff on this board will get you bopped in real life if people catch you believing it.

A few days ago I got a pretty qt in-between gf who's like more on the normie side I'll admit but she's someone this board would say probably doesn't exist - doesn't get much attention from guys (i think she's super cute though), more shy and reserved, and kinda awkward sometimes but really sweet and genuine. Seriously, if you believe what people on this board say then it probably would have had me thinking "oh she's just gonna whore out for chad or something shy reserved qt girls like her dont really exist" or something. But she's been awesome, and I hope we're together for a while.

I also didn't start dating her right off the bat, we knew each other for like 4+ months before we started officially dating.
>>
>>34538118
My dear Watson, there is no solution.
>>
>>34538118
>>dont want robot gf because no doubt as soon as i tryto help fix any issues she has, she will whore out and suck tons of cock

That wouldn't happen, right?
Surely she'd be grateful for all the support you gave her and would love you for it?

Right?
RIGHT?

This doesn't really happen, does it?
>>
>>34538118
not all normal girls are slutty. on the other hand, a robot/crazy/depressed/whatever gf means that you're just asking to get fucked with. pump and dump like everyone or just keep to yourself until you find a normal girl who's worth it.

>>34539531
yeah, right. buddy
>>
>>34538118
Just wait for proper VR/sexbots
>>
>>34538118
>2D
yes OP
>>
op will be a virgin forever
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.