[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in an online/LD relationship, robots? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 51

File: 426143333.jpg (224KB, 4002x2002px) Image search: [Google]
426143333.jpg
224KB, 4002x2002px
Have you ever been in an online/LD relationship, robots?

How did it go/end? What were they like?
>>
Nope. Forever alone.
>>
>>34537918
Yeah, a few. They were nice. I'd do it again.
>>
Online relationships aren't real. LDRs are, but for them to work you need to be able to see each other often enough. I was in a LDR for about a year. We saw each other every 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>34537918
I'm in an LDR right now. I see her every few months. I think it's hard on her, but it doesn't really matter to me since I don't crave affection like she does. I guess it's good.
>>
>>34537951
It entirely depends on the people involved. My relationship started out "online" (though we viewed it as LDR). Then after a year we met and are still together. Schedules and being in different countries impedes us from seeing each other often, but we make it work and we're content for now.

I suppose it helps that we're older than most couples who meet online though.

Anyway, point being online relationships can start out as such and they can work. It's just pretty uncommon.
>>
>>34537918
Currently in one but we've never met so it probably doesn't count as a relationship but Idc man I love her , she's the best thing to ever happen to me and she's so different GOD JUST LET ME MEET HER
>>
>>34538023
How old are you two? What's stopping you?
>>
>>34537918
LDR should only be done if both are sure they're the one for each other. Soul connection. Otherwise it's time wasted for both. It has to be that once in a lifetime love. It's rare.
>>
Twice. The first one I was in lasted 3 years, from when I was 15-18. It was nice, though boring mostly, just kids being kids and thinking it would actually go somewhere or we'd end up together through the power of wishing. Long story short she ghosted me out of the blue and ended up sucking dick and getting fucked on cam. I mean it was pretty hot but that bitch cut my heart out.

Second one was more recent, though still a long time ago sorta. bout 2010-12. I was abusive emotionally to her but the dumb bitch kept coming back for more because apparently she really was that dumb and deserved my drunken rage. After I sobered up I apologized but it meant nothing because I wasn't really sorry for telling her she was Quasimodo and needed to kill herself promptly every night.
>>
File: 1483527331537.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483527331537.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>34537918

>Summer 2012
>Be beta... like really beta
>Look up a girl I used to like on Facebook
>Different attractive girl pops up with the same name
>Add her
>Start talking a lot
>We get married on Facebook
>Was so beta that our relationship was open
>Lots of flirting and what not
>She looked rather embarrassed to be with me
>A month later she finds a boyfriend
>I start crying like a little bitch
>Leave her a voicemail
>She apologizes and we still continue to do our little thing
>Ask her to be my girlfriend
>Get rejected and she gets mad at me
>Call her crying again and I hear her laugh
>wtf.jpg
>Tried to meet her three times at her state but she never agreed
>Be 2016
>Look her up again
>mfw she was a fat bitch all along and I got catfished

Never fall for the LDR/online relationship meme. If anything, you're a total cuckold and the girl is only exploiting you for her ego. LDR is an excuse for her to fuck Chad behind your back.
>>
It takes a special love and a special two to LDR.

You'll know when you're in it.

Not possible for any companion. Someone who truly is different. When that person comes, nothing can tear you 2 apart. Really. Even time. LDRs are not for casual discussion or speculation.

On par with Romeo and Juliet-love.
>>
>>34538137

True love doesn't exist and you suck dick
>>
Met a girl online, she's 18, I'm 22, dated for 2 years. Both virgins. first relationship for us both. She's much more attractive than I am, most people say "damn, good for you man" when they find out she's with me. Moved across the US to be with her, eventually she falls out of love with me and cheats. Now I'm back in my homestate, trying to cope. Before, I was alone, but happy. Now, I'm alone and depressed. Have to figure out how to move forward because I've never felt this down.
>>
>>34537918
I've ONLY been in LDRs. I've slept with 3 girls in my life, all of them were LDR that lasted from 5 months to 2 years.

Two of them were American, even. I'm from northern Europe. We'd see each other as often as possible, but it would sometimes go up to 3 months without visits. It gets hard, but all of them ended on pretty good terms after things got serious and we decided we have no future due to the distance.

Would do again, but I'd prefer a European LDR.

I really wonder what it's like to have a local girlfriend, though.
>>
File: 1334543534336.jpg (42KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
1334543534336.jpg
42KB, 712x712px
>>34538136
>We get married on Facebook
>>
>>34538194
Your favorite city destinations ruined. Local spots will be associated with past and you'll avoid going to some.
>>
File: 1484211703729.png (261KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
1484211703729.png
261KB, 551x491px
Awful. Had a boyfriend for 6 months LDR. He lived 8 timezones away and I couldn't balance studying and spending time with him in calls.
He was too clingy, and at first it was cute but eventually I got sick of it. I was already super avoidant before the relationship, but after the relationship I grew 4x more avoidant. I often ignore my s/o for weeks now because I hate constantly talking to someone online.
>>
>>34537918
They were talking to other people at the same time and "chose me" after months in the end. Dropped.
>>
>>34538229
This sounds like me, it's probably not, but sorry if it was.
>>
>>34538217
Very good points, anon. I don't think I would want to visit certain places in the US anymore.
>>
>>34538229

>look at me guise im so special becoz i have avoidant personality lolll so rare amrite im so special
>>
>>34537997
how far apart are you two?
>>
>>34538267
About ten hours by car; I'm at uni while she finishes her associates
>>
I'm a LDR with a girl some 2000km away. We met in person after going out with some colleagues after work. Hit off really well but unfortunately she had to go home the next day. Booked my first ticket a few days later. Luckily both our jobs allow us to work abroad for prolonged periods of time, so every other month one of us jumps in a plane and we spend 2/3 weeks together. Been doing this for close to 2 years now and it's absolutely worth it. Being able to see each other on a regular interval helps a lot. If all goes well I'm moving in this fall.
>>
File: respond.png (2KB, 135x54px) Image search: [Google]
respond.png
2KB, 135x54px
>>34538254
this bait genuinely got to me, good job
>>
>>34538290

Do you shower her with gifts?
>>
File: 1449021892786.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1449021892786.png
218KB, 600x579px
I've always felt that online relationships aren't real.

However, I bumped into this 8/10 (if her pictures are to be believed) English girl a while back and I really, really enjoy talking to her. She usually messages me first so the feeling must be mutual.

I've never put any hope into it, but we've had lengthy conversations almost every day for nearly 18 months now. I really don't know what to call it, but it's a bit more than a friendship.

I suppose this doesn't lead anywhere good.
>>
>>34538305
What do you even talk about? everyday for 18 months? that's a lot of shit to blab.
>>
>>34538163
But /r9k/ told me if you get a virgin gf she will always be loyal and never cheat? Was that wrong?
>>
>>34538303
I don't really have the cash flow for a shower! She currently has the better economic state, so it's sort of the other way around
>>
ive been in many
girls always end up cheating on you/ were using you the entire time,
they treat the relationship as a hobby rather than a legitimate relationship and they always use you like a stepping stone into a real relationship

to the fags saying online relationships don't exist, every fucking idiot now is using online to get relationships, its called tinder, online dating, etc, you establish the relationship online first before meeting. LDR is you meeting before hand, then resorting to online/phone afterwards when you can't meet IRL.

like everyone does it now
>>
In somewhat of a long distance relationship and its fucking killing me inside.
>>
>>34538351
Why is it killing you? What did she do?
>>
>>34538314

Not him, but if stupid teens can talk about literally nothing for years and years, then so can 20somethings/30somethings. Not every conversation has to be 'meaningful'. So long as you enjoy one anothers' online personas, who cares what the subject matter is.
>>
>>34538327

I'm sorry but you're cucked
>>
>>34538314
Talk about our days, joke around, complain, a lot of banter

Occasionally she'll get very drunk and then she just likes to talk about sex. desu I don't see the point since we're 3000 miles away from each other and both have sex lives, but it's not like it isn't interesting
>>
>>34538370
Am not! Take that back
>>
>>34537918
How do you start an online relationship? I honestly have no idea how so many robots managed to do that. Where do you find a girl that is ok with
>having a relationship with a robot
>having an ONLINE relationship with a robot, where the two don't even meet IRL

I don't get it...
>>
Yes.
Several times.
It's bullshit.
Don't do it, trust me.
Go on OKCupid or something instead.
>>
>>34538384
Generally the idea is to eventually meet one another, but most don't get to that point.

People just meet each other through chats and online games. I don't know why it's such a strange concept for you.
>>
File: 1462327074622.jpg (155KB, 599x819px) Image search: [Google]
1462327074622.jpg
155KB, 599x819px
I had a girlfriend in Little Big Planet
>>
I think online or LDRs were possible during 56k or AOL days. When letters were written and wars were waged.

Now, with instant gratification, people don't know what it means to wait for someone you truly love.
>>
>>34538358
She hasn't done anything but be honest and I can't be there right now and it sucks.
>>
>>34538163
Never seriously invest feelings in a 18-22yo, 99,9% it will go down this way. She never deserved you anyway, learn from this and move on fast.
>>
>>34538398
Because I never found myself in a situation where I could start an online relationship, not even close. There are no girls in the parts of the internet that I visit.
And it just sounds a very stupid idea anyway, even worse than a regular LDR.
>>
Maybe?
We talk everyday on the internet and she wants to cyber sometimes and I told her I have feelings for her and her me but nothing further than that. It might be nice if she didn't live on the other side of the continent.
>>
>>34538163
Hate to tell you this bud but a part of you is going to die and that is what people mean when they say move on. You'll be stronger for it but there will always be that piece of you that's no longer there.
>>
>>34538443
I don't think most people intentionally get invested in them. It's just something that kind of happens and feelings develop. Then they either meet and things work out, or they don't and it ends.
>>
File: 1447205755738.jpg (21KB, 338x332px) Image search: [Google]
1447205755738.jpg
21KB, 338x332px
>>34538384
You play videogames and don't be a complete autist (just about 80% autist, as that's required to think it's a good idea)

I can recommend you a pretty cancerous minecraft server. It's medieval fantasy roleplay, and every girl on it is in some kind of """""relationship""""" with one of the guys. There's like a thousand actie players too, so plenty of autism to choose from.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/

Have fun. I firmly recommend you don't do it.
>>
File: 425.png (46KB, 174x238px) Image search: [Google]
425.png
46KB, 174x238px
>start talking to girl from here
>goes alright, we're sort of just distant with each other and occasionally talk
>we play games together once
>start talking more after that
>same taste in movies/music/anime
>get along well
>she sends me this big ass wall of text about how she likes me more than what's normal and wants me to be her boyfriend but then goes into detail about how she's crazy
>she's pretty much saying she gets completely obsessed with people to the point of threats of suicide if she's paranoid
>claims that it has only gotten worse because the two other people she has been with said they were fine with it but ended up breaking up with her because she's too clingy
>accept that and become bf/gf
>turns into whenever she's home and she's always home aside from working
>a couple months go by and now I'm completely obsessed with her too
>she paid for my webcam so we could masturbate together
>about 5 more months go by and things start getting weird
>she always went to bed at the same time every night unless on weekends, but now she's going to bed an hour or two earlier occasionally
>can hear her typing a lot to other people all the time now
>I came across enough money to fly out and see her despite being NEET
>bring it up
>she seems completely uninterested in the idea
>think I've done something wrong or maybe she has gotten bored of me
>a week later she doesn't come online for four days
>end up looking into everything about her
>find her real name, her second tumblr, second steam, second skype, a reddit account, and not one, but two OKCupid accounts
>one OKC was for her town and the other for her parents town
>both were active something like "4 hours ago"
>just stop going on skype altogether
>contemplate killing myself for being this much of a faggot
>don't
>eventually check skype after a month or so
>2500 messages from her ranging from spam, to walls of hate, to walls of "please I miss you so much" and threats of suicide

Never again.
>>
>>34538464
Don't worry, I'm not gonna do it. Not even I am autistic enough to do that. And I don't play minecraft anyway.
Thanks for the advice, though.
>>
>>34538479
Jesus fucking Christ, anon. Sorry I kekd a bit, but you have my simpathy.
>>
>>34538479
How the fuck do I find a crazy girl like that? I want fucking suicide threats in my life.
>>
>>34538479
Sounds like you'd found yourself a grade A borderline personality disorder.
>>
>meet girl online
>tell her everything about me, which is just the most horrible stuff how I'm an unambitious loser who hates himself and wants to die
>she doesn't mind, because she's depressed
>eventually meet up and have amazing time
>now i'm in a foreign country visiting her
>know that I can't stay forever
>know that I won't be able to cope with the separation once I leave
>still doing this

From my very limited experience (this is my only relationship), I'd say that LDRs only work if:

>you can afford the travelling
>you have ambitions and a job
>you don't want to die and the relationship isn't just you getting yourself into something you can't handle
>>
File: 1482790715507.jpg (20KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
1482790715507.jpg
20KB, 320x374px
>>34538479
>2500 messages from her ranging from spam, to walls of hate, to walls of "please I miss you so much" and threats of suicide
>>
>>34538464
>>34538464

They look the girl in this video

https://youtu.be/QJr8J4itHiQ
>>
there's a girl who is literally in love with my huge dick but she has a boyfriend and is a whore
would post pics of her but dont have that hard drive on hand
I told her LD relationships are beta and cringeworthy
>>
Yes, met on 4chan, met in person 2 months later and been together since, it's going to be a year soon
We come from and live in different countries
>>
>>34538479
>fell for the borderline meme girl
I'm sorry for you
>>
File: 1456615228728.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456615228728.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>>34538479
Nice BPD you got there

I had one of them latch on to me a few years back. From the texts she sends me it sounds like she's doing better, but the fact that she still texts me at all makes me question it.
>>
>>34538554

>thinks we care about pictures of -HER-

SHOW US YOUR DICK FAGGOT.
>>
>>34538554
>boyfriend

Why the fuck are men putting themselves in these situations? I swear to god, these pathetic enablers are worse than women. It's all their fault.
>>
Convenience vs. connection
>>
>>34538554
Apparently she legit might visit me though as she has a lot of money to travel
she is obsessed with me and she is hot

in real life I get laid pretty well, but this girl is so into me that it's insane
>>
>>34538464
>LotC
I remember writing a huge ass app for that, got accepted, and tried to play.

I was ignored for the most part; the old players didn't try to actively include mr in shit.

>tfw you get ignored even by RPing autists

That was a while ago, what's it like now?
>>
>>34538547
Nah the people there are mostly in the 15+ range, they just have assburgers or no drive beyond finally getting to lead their kingdom of 30 other kids.

It's the people that run the place that are the real losers. I'm not going to have my entertainment in the hands of fat 25 year old virgin NEETs who sustain themselves with the clammy donation dollars of high school betas.
>>
>>34538479
>other people randomly find perfect insane qts
>i can't find one despite trying extremely hard
i hate this fucking luck based shit universe
>>
>>34538479
can't fully give in to a borderline's delusions or they'll get bored of you, once you show similar feelings they latch back onto you like a leech, an emotional leech, and then the cycle repeats, fucking awful
>>
>>34538605
Originally kill yourself, Vyro.
>>
>>34538584
he doesnt quite understand what's going on because she lies to him and tells him the classic ''why are you jealous and insecure? you're so mean and controlling he's just my friend'' bullshit lines when she is trying to talk to me on the phone

She calls and messages me all the time and likes to talk for hours on end if I let her which I try not to because it's beta as fuck to let a women waste your time and I only did by accident a few times
>>
>>34538631
He should easily see through her bullshit, he's an idiot. Man, I wish I had a bitch like that right now to put her in her place. Meet her and degrade her as much as possible, then dump.
>>
File: 1479848304111.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479848304111.png
32KB, 633x758px
>>34538611
I am so fucking desperate that I actually want a girl to be obsessed with me, even if she becomes an emotional leech. Then the rational part of my brain usually tells me I'm a fucking moron but still, I think always more often that I would like a crazy gf more than no gf at all.
>>
>>34538688
>I would like a crazy gf more than no gf at all.

You wouldn't, I swear to you. Count your blessings.
>>
File: Standardpepe.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Standardpepe.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>34538596
Yeah there's a bit of a barrier to entry for new people who aren't familiar with the RP system and what factions are active.

I haven't played for a good four years, but I get updates about it from some people who do. It's pretty much the same. The players take way too much pride in their RP accomplishments while their real lives go to shit, the admins are too far up their own asses to realize how much of a fucking joke they are, the problems never get fixed because said admins pass them off to 14 year olds.

The quality of RP varies, if you care about that. Half the server is human, and mostly RPs halfway decently, even if most of them are just there to play le ebin teutonic knight. The other half is edgy weeb erotic RPing OP magic-using elves. I'll let you guess which half the admins are on.

On the plus side when one of those plebs messages me I can subtly drop hints about how my life is better than theirs and always will be.
>>
>>34538674
She is crazy. She is so delusional that she believes in her own lies. After I hear them arguing, and he leaves the house or something she will be like ''can you believe him? he's so insecure! what an asshole!''
as if she's never had cam sex or phone sex with me before
>>
>>34538688
Shit always goes the exact same way. I've seen it a thousand times. You think you want it until you actually experience it. It's not pleasant. I've had it happen to me with both men and women.
>>
>>34538708
>>34538730
yeah, I know. Like I said, there is a "sane" part that's telling me that I'm an idiot for even thinking that. ButI'm a 26yo everythingless virgin, and it's becoming harder and harder on my mental health.
>>
>>34538730
Its a fucking nightmare. When your friends are all calling you at 3 am telling you some chicks telling them shes about to an hero because of you, you know you've got yourself in too deep.
>>
>>34538443
>There are no girls in the parts of the internet that I visit.

I started two of my LDRs on 4chan. One on /a/ and the other on /cgl/. I'm also friends with 2-3 girls from /r9k/.
>>
>>34538730
You're not sociopathic enough

I had a BPD girl latched on to me for a while. When she'd have one of her "episodes" I just cut her off and the most I'd say to her was "K" or if it got really bad, "sounds like a personal problem; I've got more important things to do" and then turn phone to do not disturb

It was very entertaining watching her squirm when she didn't get the attention she wanted. When she'd send me pictures of the cutting scars that I had apparently caused I'd just say "good for you" or something like that
>>
>>34538786
Fair enough, but I only visit /r9k/, /b/, /pol/, and /k/...
>>
>>34537918
A few. Always went to shit except for my fiancee. We were LD for about 8 months until I came to visit her, proposed after a month of that and we have been living together ever since. I am the happiest I have ever been.
>>
>>34538768
I know man, but what you're wishing for will fuck you up mentally a lot worse than you are right now, that's the thing. Be strong and stay away from demented women.
>>
>>34538800
I didn't meet my girlfriend on /pol/, but I found out she uses the board after. Redpilled harder than me sometimes.
>>
>>34538605
I met a BPD last week and she's a nutcase. I had to stop talking to her only after 5 days of bonding.

I'm into crazy girls, but BPD gets way too crazy.
>>
>>34537918

Lol, no. Haven't you ever watched How I Met Your Mother? They never work. XDDDDD
>>
File: 1461078504314.jpg (22KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1461078504314.jpg
22KB, 600x630px
>>34538807
>stay away from demented women.
The funny thing in all this, is that I couldn't find a crazy gf if I wanted. So there's actually no risk. The pathetic thing is that I fantasize about how it must feels like to have a girl that is completely obsessed with you...
>>
>>34538820
You are one lucky (and very original) son of a bitch.
>>
>>34538787
Does that work? Do they like being treated that way? I'm not sociopathic but I'm not one to give in to games and obvious manipulation tactics, as much as it hurts and feel guilty
>>
>>34538846
Around age 27 men get a whole lot more bargaining power. If you've got a decent job all the women getting off the cock carousel will want you to provide for them in exchange for occasional sex while they continue to fuck Chad

You'll be a cuck, but at least you won't be alone, right?
>>
>>34538846
It feels food till it stops feeling good, and then the real, fucked up problems start. You're not missing out on shit.
>>
>>34538522
Pot luck

>>34538564
I learned my lesson, don't worry anon.

>>34538605
>perfect insane qts
>was out fucking other guys because I returned the feelings she had

>>34538611
Noticed that as well after talking to another borderline person who was male and became obsessed with me after I started ignoring him. I'm straight so I wasn't interested in him, but the moment I started actually talking to him, he'd lose interest and the cycle of boredom into obsession would repeat once a week.
>>
>>34538725
Well shit, I started (and ended) playing around the same time as well, early 2013.

Do you think it's worth another try? I'm looking for a community aged ~18ish there that actually includes everyone. It hurts being ignored by fucking nerds; I want to at least be one of them.

And what recommendation would you give in order to actually get noticed so I can socialize? These type of people are probably my only chance to gain confidence irl and possibly even get a GF out of it
>>
File: 1449028607937.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1449028607937.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>34538897
It just makes them more obsessed with you. After a couple months of that she was wrapped around my finger and would do anything I asked just to have me acknowledge her existence.

And because I didn't give a shit about her I never had to buy her anything, take her on any dates, or treat her like a gf in any way. She served as my cocksleeve for months while I kept looking for a girlfriend worth having.

Soon as I found someone I actually liked I unceremoniously dumped her by text, didn't respond to anything she said, and called the cops the one time she showed up at my house. No idea what's happened to her since.
>>
>>34538787
How did you meet her?
Did you know what you were getting into?
>>
>>34538953
I'm not the one to laugh at someone's misery, but that bitch had exactly what was coming to her. gg
>>
>>34538953
What did she say during her "episodes"?
>>
>>34538929
Be a human. Find your way to the human territory. Start asking people if they have work for you.

Best bet to be in a group of people quickly is to find a military order and enlist. They're literally always looking for new members, if you don't RP like a 9 year old they'll take you.

As for the girls, there's usually one or two in any organization over ten people. There are a lot of horny autists like you, and they're used to it, so just try not to let on that you care about them having vaginas too much and they'll come to you eventually.
>>
>>34539013
>they'll come to you eventually.
Stop with this meme. It's literally never true, in any situation.
>>
>>34539035
Not that guy, but it definitely is, in plenty of situations.
>>
PART1 : Engrish incoming.
As someone raised by a single mother and had some gentleman X nice guy codes imprinted onto me when I was younger
>treat girls nice
>don't be an ass like your missing father
>take responsibility
>listen to them
...let me share my experiences with you youngsters so that you don't do the same mistakes :

16y old :
My first online relationship was via caramail. I used to talk with that oriental girl every night and I was the first to send my pics, she liked them very much.
Turns out when she finally sent me hers, after 6 months of late night calls and sex tease, that she was ironically the fattest out of all of her cousins appearing in the photo. I cut contact with her at that point because she lied to me about that. I think that's the quickest reaction I had about women to this day.

17 to 18:
No relationship but I've talked with plenty of girls telling me shit like they wish they had a boyfriend like me unlike their asshole insensitive ones. No, of course they still never left their boyfriend, they just wanted someone to vent to and I was the perfect nice guy around.
I wasn't really attracted to any of them but at this point I was starting to question the nice guy social conduct that my mother and overall family, mainly single mothers when i think about it, has imprinted into me.
"Why are the girls still willingly staying with the "asshole insensitive" guys?" I thought to myself, "I don't get it."
>>
>>34539055
PART 2:
19y old:
This time with a beautiful -nice body/sexual curves- brunette I was talking with on a mmorpg. Even after 17 years I still think that she is the only real crush I had, she was fucking beautiful and she was a fucking whore as well. And what I mean by that is literal, the more I talked with her the more I knew how many guys she fucked with. But she was outgoing and was constantly pushing the right buttons on me so I fell totally for her.
When I finally met her irl she was taller than me, fuck me, that was the dealbreaker. Note that way before that she was telling me that she wanted to have a normal relationship with me, not a buddyfuck blabla etc etc. Turns out I did not try anything funny during the 2 days I was with her, maybe I had a one-night chance -that she loosely confirmed when I asked weeks later- but I had the duty to keep the gentleman protocol ON until the very end, to show her that I was indeed not like the other guys.
She later decided to cut off contact with me. Hilariously sad.

20y old:
Met another girl just after her. She was the total opposite, another oriental, prude, no self-confidence and sweet as fuck. That was good, considering that I totally fell for the brunette I was still recovering from that.
I had a very good event when we somehow met the previous brunette in the game and the sweet one decided to confront her, telling her stuff that she did not deserve me anyway bla. I can remember how the brunette sent me one message, even thougth she was the one who cut off contact and blocked me in the game, that I should leave that sweet girl because she was "not a good girl for me" bla.
With this girl I did the most whiteknight and stupid thing of my life : I reserved a room for us, 2 separate beds because she specifically stated that she didn't want to cheat on her -asshole- boyfriend, yet when she came she told me that it was a bit too fast so I picked another room for her. So yes, I've wasted lot of money on that night.
>>
File: 1456210468666.png (20KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1456210468666.png
20KB, 390x470px
>>34538980
She was just one of the edgy kids in HS.

I knew what I was getting into. As soon as she started showing interest in me her beta orbiter texted me about all the shit she had been through as a child and her mental health and how she needed to be treated gently or she might an hero. lmao.

>>34539000
generic stuff about how she didn't see the point of living anymore, its all too much, etc, etc, pls comfort me

Well I never once comforted her and she didn't kill herself, so I say it was all BS
>>
File: 1421307846634.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1421307846634.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>34539035
>Stop with this meme. It's literally never true, in any situation.
>>
>>34539069
PART 3:
Fun fact though, I met her in her room the next day and this time decided to be a bit more pushy unlike what I did with the brunette, turns out she let me touch and kiss literally any part of her body until she let out a moan, pushed me back a bit and told me "please I can't, please", while not pushing me totally off.
At this point I had the choice to either push and be like the other guys, or be a gentleman. I decided, again, to go with the gentleman conduct and I stopped there.

This experience end-game was different from me though. I somehow guessed beforehand that she still wouldn't want to leave her -abusive- boyfriend even after that event, but she literally just had to tell me the word to make me her boyfriend, but she didn't, and that settled everything for me.

At this point, I genuinely knew that the gentleman shit wasn't working like what they told me it would. Sure, it got me tons of girls to talk with, and tons of them told me a bunch of special or secret shit that I can't even remember anymore, but that shit just doesn't score. So I decided to try something else.

22y old:
At some point I started to talk a lot with a girl on another online game. She was a 18y western typical spoiled rich girl, but what got me curious was how clingy and hysterical she was.
I decided to play the game and this time act as distant as I could, only talking to her whenever I was feeling like it. I tell you again but she was clingy as fuck. She was the kind of girl telling me shit like "I'll cut my veins if you ever disappear on me".
In any case, I was having fun until I received a message from a random guy. He told me that she was lying, she was actually 14y old and was a hell of a bitch in school. She was virgin though. So I confronted her like 3-4 days after about that and she did confirm it.
>>
>>34539082
LAST PART:
Amusingly, 7 days after she told me that she lost her virginity the day before in one of her friend's car after a lot of drinking in the party. She told me that it was just sex, and that she would met me anyday to have twice of that if I wanted to.
This was raising too many red flags at this point and I drop out of the game by cutting off contact. The jailbait just wasn't worth it, and she somehow already told all about me to her parents so it was too risky.

23y old:
It's the last that I can remember. Can't really remember anything of the girl besides the fact that she had big boobs that she liked to show me on her cam but was unfortunately too chubby, and that she was extremely venomous to any girl that would try to talk to me in the game. That shit was actually hilarious and I was going along for the kek at this point.

I think I've completely dropped my gentleman brainwashing conduct around 22~23y. I've also completely removed myself from any social interactions for various reasons at the same period.
At this point of time I've completely lost faith in women and started to focus primarily on everything else. I'm 37y old now btw.
>>
>>34539073
>all the shit she had been through as a child and her mental health
While we're at it, how does someone become like that? Was she raped by her uncle or something?
>>
>>34539035
not that guy but played lots of mmos its true enough
>>
>>34539035
Not even on this fucking medieval roleplay server on fucking Minecraft full of autists looking to play with other autists? Say it ain't so man.
>>34539013
Thanks LotCanon. Gonna try it out on the weekend; hopefully I do get accepted by them [/spoiler]especially the girls[/spoiler]
>>
>>34539102
Probably not, just your typical cheap female melodrama.
>>
>>34539102
Her parents were split up when she was born and her mother was a drug addict. When she was four she lived in a meth house and was raped by one of her mother's meth addicted friends. She never knew who her father was until she was 15, after he had died in an overdose, and her mother died in an overdose as well around that time.

She was living with her grandparents during the entire time I knew her. It's a pretty shitty way to grow up, but I'm not making it my problem. I was doing well in school and had a whole career planned out, which I am still successfully pursuing. Dealing with her problems would have dragged me down, which I wasn't willing to do for a mentally damaged, infertile mess of a female, who wasn't even all that attractive.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 338x344px
>>34538479
Jesus fucking CHRIST that means she messaged you 100+ times a day
>>
>>34537918
>2013, was dumb kid
>met a girl named victoria a year prior, was really good buddies
>was never really into her sexually, always liked talking to her, we had same opinions and i always made her laugh
>she dates my buddy, brady. doesn't last too long, and they split up
>she's devastated, i tell her i'll always be there for her like a beta cuck
>one thing leads to another and we're dating over the internet. i live in canada, she lives in georgia
>we send nudes back and forth to eachother for a hard year, always wait to talk to her and ask about her day
>honestly I loved her so much and I planned on meeting up with her, but I couldn't because poor
>her senior year, new school. she moved around a bunch, her mom was a meth addict
>i know she loves making friends and she's a little too friendly, i tell her to b careful who she hangs around
>pic related, her
>>
Started online, she ended up flying from basically the Arctic circle to western Europe to be with be.

Feels bretty gud
>>
>>34538479
if she could have been even remotely loyal I would have said to wife her desu
>>
>>34539183
Touching
>>
>>34538321
Depends on the person, nothing is ever guaranteed

>>34538433
Since she was my first my emotional maturity for romance was probably at the same level, but I do agree with you completely.

>>34538457
I think you're definitely right, I think my innocence towards romance and my baseline happiness might have been the parts that died. I used to have to do nothing to be happy, but now I keep feeling like I need to be doing something to make myself happy. Been doing well the past 10~ months, it's just frustrating when you go weeks or months being okay, but then you remember something for 10 seconds and it ruins you for the next few weeks. I'm definitely ready to be rid of this depression because I know she's not worth it. Thanks.
>>
>>34539183
>she meets this brony fag called ethan
>they become really close buddies, she invites him to a lot of our skype chats. i feel cucked
>hear they like, hug a lot at school and it really irks me
>this goes on for weeks, constantly suspicious
>I snap one day and ask her what's going on specifically
>they kissed, and I am absolutely crushed. we've been dating for almost a year at this point
>I tell her to go be happy with him, regret it completely, trying to get pity from her being like "no I choose you" but instead she just takes it and leaves
>stop talking for a bit, miss her. she talks to me constnatly, talking about how much fun she's having with her bf
>i ruin her relationship and make her love me again, stringing her along
>she breaks up with ethan to come back to me
>>
>>34539209
not done yet wewew

>>34539216
>she's emotionally dependent on me at this point, constantly do not trust her because she basically cheated on me
>she breaks and spends her time with this guy named drew, who she runs off with for a week without any talk from me. she fucked him on easter weekened, and I swear to god the pain I felt is just awful.
>she apologizes and I somehow stay with her, relationship is falling apart
>>
>>34539196
Closer to the end before she started getting weird, I literally could not imagine my life without her.
>>
>>34539234
>time goes on, things sorta go back to normal. long skype calls late in the night, i still cared for her a lot. we plan to meet up in the summer of 2015, so it's been two years by now of pain by her
>she stops talking to me for a bit
>panic
>check her snapchat, on her story is videos of her kissing this guy
>she messages me the day after, after I panic and send her 100's of messages
>I can't do this anymore
>>
File: Vagina Slayer.jpg (30KB, 469x390px) Image search: [Google]
Vagina Slayer.jpg
30KB, 469x390px
>>34539153
typical melodrama doesn't cause BPD. There's always something real, but thinking you can help is a mistake. Either you lose your own sanity trying, you don't get involved in the first place, or you go full sociopath and manipulate them for your own means.

They're already broken, there's nothing wrong with breaking them a little more.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-17-21-30-49.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-17-21-30-49.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>34539247
>she's fucking him, and she sends me videos of her getting fucked, like, tons.
>literally cuck fetish now because i turned channeled the pain into something else so i didn't need to feel pain about it anymore
>not over yet lmao
>we stop talking for months
>she messages me out of nowhere
>"I miss you."
>string her along, manipulate her. eventually lose interest, find a real girlfriend and lose my virginity.

I have a gross amount of nudes and I don't think I'm over her and it hurts man
>>
>>34539216
>cucked by a brony
holy fuck and I thought I dated some whores
>>
>>34539292
>I have a gross amount of nudes
Who cares about pictures. Post the webms on /gif/
>>
>>34539292
post the nudes and/or the cuck porn
>>
>>34539292
Post a video of her getting pounded
>>
File: 0.png (678KB, 725x984px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
678KB, 725x984px
>got a furry boyfriend
>been going well for a week now, even sending each other good morning texts
Shit feels good. Hoping it lasts.
>>
>>34539292
Was she intentionally cucking you, like saying ''wow his dick so big'' and shit or what?
>>
>>34539337
Find me a hosting site and sure.
>>
>>34538321
Forgot to say, virgin isn't always indicative of somebody being a good, loyal person. I have a friend that I met this last year, she's 18 and a virgin. She's been posting nudes online since she was 14 (I've seen photos of her when she was around that age, and she looks like she's 17-18 which is why I think nobody every suspected her of being that young when she was doing it), she's sucked 3 dicks, never had a real boyfriend, she does sex skype sessions with guys for money, and she has an 8 inch dildo. She legitimately told me last week that she was going to stop masturbating with the dildo so much because she's starting to feel looser. Naturally, I made jokes about it like "how are you gonna find a boyfriend with a blown out vagina now?" The point of this story is even if somebody is a virgin, it doesn't mean they're not also a whore.
>>
>>34539360
eroshare.com
>>
I met someone off here
It wasn't much I only knew her for a couple of months but jesus christ I told her almost everything, I regret not telling her some things and we talked almost every day
I wanted to be her bf but I didnt say anything because i'm a retard and she got fed up with me and left because of my apathy, she shared a lot of things with me and was stubborn but very caring and open to things and i fucked everything up
i still miss her too, i think about her sometimes and how much i wish i could talk to her again and just get her thoughts on my thoughts
i miss you so much dajie
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1312x722px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1312x722px
>>34539360
>>34539359
>>34539337
>>34539331
I'll just do dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ymnnuev6g6g5cz/video_00017.mp4?dl=0

>pic is screenshot
>>
>>34539403

he looks manlet as fuck
>>
>>34539432
he's the cringiest fucking person
I'm glad I never met up with her, she's a std riddled whore now
>>
>>34539403
I wish I at least got to see the girls I orbit doing this. Got moar?
>>
>>34539403
Please post as many as you have friendo
>>
>>34539403
>fuck her for like two minuets
Lol
>>
>no fembot gf who loves me enough to cuck me
Fuck you.
>>
Sadly I deleted a bunch, lads. I'll go digging.
>>
>>34539475
I found a huge folder on dropbox. I might just make a eroshare with all of her nudes, posting all would take soo long.

https://eroshare.com/hv2t434u
Here's all of the nudes I have, prob more on snapchat. hol up
>>
>>34538039
We're both poor as fuck
>>
File: GU2QVPV.jpg (58KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
GU2QVPV.jpg
58KB, 531x471px
>>34539403
>having sex with pants on
>>
>>34539475
She's so cute. I'm falling in love.
>>
>>34539538
She likes homestuck and thinks Trump is a nazi. She doesn't identify as a girl.
>pic is her this year
>>
Well, lads, this is all I have left.
It's 6am, I'm gonna head out shortly. Was fun cucking myself all over again.
Last of the nudes I could find are here.
https://eroshare.com/4otxfm9n
>>
>>34539100
>I'm 37y old now btw.

How did dropping the gentleman act go? Are you still a virgin?
>>
File: the fuck you looking at.png (111KB, 235x245px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck you looking at.png
111KB, 235x245px
It was kinda nuts.

>resub to WoW for Legion on a whim
>guy we'll call N invites me to his guild
>pretty chill, just doing my own thing, being cordial
>N's GF S is the co-GM of the guild
>S is for snarky, which she was
>after talking about our shared interests and other such drivel she says she loves me
>tell her to cool it
>long story short I lose my cool after S starts sending me nudes
>NTR fetish and dumb possessive feelings on overdrive, convince her to break up with N, buy a plane ticket over to her and sleep with her for a week
>now in a LDR and it kinda sucks, because of how it all started, I could only imagine it going south
>and what do you know, it went south, N went to her house and picked her up, fucked her
>only heard about it because he wanted to tell me, convinced I'd break up with her
>and while I eventually would, I wanted to work stuff out initially, wanted her to say she loved me in front of him (which drove him up the wall)
>break up with her after being needled and told about pretty much how it all went and what they did, and how she didn't wanna tell me
>she begged me to stay, but I'm not about the cuck life
>she and him want to stay friends with me
>say fuck off nicely, and then not so nicely after being accused of being manipulative

sorry I'm pretty bad at greentext stories.

anyway she gave me this necklace that was meant for him, and he was like "I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands" so I think I'm gonna deface it and send it over.
>>
File: 1483887254657.jpg (135KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1483887254657.jpg
135KB, 1000x707px
>>34537918
Met them on some random app. They dumped me. Nice at first but turned into an absolute whore after we broke up. Some aspects of it were amazing however especially if you live on different continents its a total waste of time.
>>
>>34539633
>How did dropping the gentleman act go?
No idea since I've stopped talking with women from that point.

got to play doctor a lot with a cousin when I was ~19, tease, fingering, handjobs, though "it" didn't fit but I can't call myself a virgin there
>>
>>34539728

Don't be childish with defacement, just keep it and every once in a while when you feel bad, just grab it and think about how much Steve McCuck wants that objectively worthless trinket.
>>
>>34539800
I'm also a Steve McCuck though, I talked her into breaking up, so I'm the real cuck here. Idk. Yeah, I guess I will keep it around.
>>
>Meet girl named Steff online
>Hit it off really well at first
>Start skyping having loads of bun but she always seems to have to hang up the call abruptly sometimes.
>We start dating and become emotionally attached to each other.
>I really loved her.
>Another year goes by and we deiced to meet up for the first time.
>We meet in a small restaurant in her town
>Feels fucking weird from the start
>Notice little brown kid running around the table
>Thefuckisgoingon.jpg
>After 10 mins of awkward silence
>"Anon I'd like for you to meet Jason."
>Little brown kid gives me a dirty look
>Now she was always a little older then me and had allot of commitments but at no point did she say she had a kid and a little black kid at that.
>My head is spinning
>Little brown kid starts clawing at my leg and biting my shoe.
>I fucking break
>Push the little retard over
>Storm out of the restaurant and don't even bother to pay the bill
>She screams after me
>"Wait"
>Tears start streaming down my face the whole drive home
>Never spoke to her again
Online dating. Never again.
>>
>>34539970
I'm proud of you, anon. That's the only way to treat not only a single mother (who hides it), but even worse a coalburner.
Well done.
>>
>>34539970
who brings a nigglet on a date
>>
>>34540204
A coalburner single mother. Simple.
>>
>>34539970
You did the right thing.

You probably never met the "real" her. You only ever knew the "gotta find a provider" survival mode of her.

A lesser man would have settled.
>>
File: 1479854778742.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1479854778742.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>34537918
>Have you ever been in an online/LD relationship
Nope but i wouldn't mind it since i don't leave my house often.
>How did it go/end?
It never did
>>
File: 1984.jpg (424KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1984.jpg
424KB, 1000x1000px
I've been in a long-distance relationship with my girlfriend for over seven years now. It's great, and we meet twice a year. Through hard work I've managed to ascend beyond the petty squabbles that drive people on /r9k/, the doubters who always called me a fool, a cuckold, a loser, and so on. Our relationship is getting better and better, and the future is bright. I was once like you, and I am here to tell you that there is hope for all of us. We are all going to make it.
>>
>>34540310
Are you cute anon?
origano
>>
>>34539970
>Push the little retard over

keked
>>
Twice.
1st

> Meet chick called Amber from USA. I'm UK
> We both use same chatrooms
> Talk on phone for hours a day
> Talk to her friends, family
> She asks to come visit me
> I pay for the flight\tickets
> Something doesn't add up and I get suspicious
> I do my research and find out shes actually in r\l relationship
> I find her (real) Facebook, contact her family and BOYFRIEND and show all the evidence of her activities
> Her boyfriend's status turns to "Single" the next day
> I find out shes did the same to someone else online (that I knew from the same chatroom)
> Report her to the police
> She gets a caution
> Check back a year later on google and shes been arrested and jailed
> #Winning

2nd time

> Met a nice girl from MD
> We have a laugh chatting, playing games
> Both comfortable with it not going past online
> Lots of fun times
> Both free to find people irl if we want to
> Perfectly happy
>>
>>34540485
How the fuck can you get arrested from something like that?

>>34540398
N-no
But thanks for the (You)
>>
>>34540554

Obtaining by deception. Its basically a wire fraud. So yes, you can get arrested for it.

She didn't do time for that - she did time for failing to turn up to court, which is the hilarious part :P
>>
File: 53Le43c.jpg (154KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53Le43c.jpg
154KB, 1080x1080px
>>34539183
I was thinking it was about to be a qt
>>
kids, if you havent met her or have no plans of living near eachother
its not a relationship
yes LDRs exist but your minecraft barely legal "gf" is not actually your girlfriend
>>
>>34537918
As fucking degenerate as it is, in three months I went from normie to furry and got myself a furry boyfriend. He's a few timezones away but we're always being cute together. He's an amazing artist, and we plan to meet up in April. If something happens and we can't, then I'll probably surprise him with a trip over to him instead.

I'll tell more stories of how we got together if anyone is interested(I know you're not).
>>
File: what am i supposed to feel.jpg (27KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
what am i supposed to feel.jpg
27KB, 310x310px
Yes. We met after about 6 months and she was much fatter in person than I thought she'd be. Like I knew she was overweight but not literally obese. I stuck it out though because I loved her so much that I was willing to help her as she lost weight. About 8 months after that she moved in with me and it was good at first. Then it all devolved into a dead bedroom relationship where I tried everything I could to remedy her depression and shitty self-esteem, but her lack of motivation and total self-hatred only dragged me down with her. Eventually we broke up because she pretty much refused to be intimate with me. After she moved out we reconnected after a few months and I pretty much patiently waited for her again for another year. About a month ago she stopped talking to me all together because I made a reddit comment describing our situation (and I gave her as much praise as I did criticism) and I just decided this was fucking retarded and completely cut her out of my life. All she does is play WoW and stew in her own self-loating like it's ever gonna get better. It was really a shame because she genuinely had one of the most likable personalities I've ever come across, so much so that I'm actually afraid I will never connect with another woman as well as I did with her. Everything with her was magic...but she let the magic die so I had to let it go as well.

This shit sucks. I just wanna go back to a time when we both loved each other and everything was good. But that's gone and I'm about 99% moved on. I still check her tumblr to make sure she isn't posting more vague suicidal messages because if she does then I'll have to reach out to her parents since she doesn't respond to me. Even if that breaks her trust with me permanently, I would gladly take that punishment if it means saving her life. I loved her and I will always love her, even if she won't let me.
>>
File: 1476606881918.png (7KB, 74x213px) Image search: [Google]
1476606881918.png
7KB, 74x213px
Yes I am currently in one, we live 3000km apart but we are about to meet for the third time, we talk everyday and we connect greatly.

LRDs are not worth it unless both are completely comitted, so if you are in one make sure that is the case.
>>
>>34540698

Just let it all go, dude. I wouldn't even bother checking the Tumblr. You can't make people happy that don't want to be, so fuck that shit - its not even a relationship at that point - you'd be better off using an Ona-hole.
>>
>>34540701
Edit: 1700km
>>
>>34540698
you should be glad you're rid of her imho

I mean I would rather be alone and free than together with a fat fucking nuisance.
>>
Yes
Horribly
Would not recommend. If she admits some Cluster B bullshit run for the hills. She even admitted she was bipolar, later also diagnosed as borderline.

I'd text her at what was supposed to be noon her time and she'd yell at me for waking her up. If I didnt text her until much later when I knew she'd be awake, she'd complain I was ignoring her. Always freaked out if I ever made any friends, especially if one of them was a woman. She later started playing chicken with dumping me, to try to see how much I cared she later admitted. If I got distracted by school work she'd start crying. I'm sure you can get an idea of what it was like.

Anyways after being on and off for way too fucking long, she later breaks up with me and marries a guy after a couple of months. Still no clue if she was cheating on me or that irrational, doesn't really matter at this point. Anyways they eventually broke up and she tried to wrangle me into an open relationship.

All I can really say is don't settle for "good enough". Focus on yourself, focus on improvement. Even if you never do get laid or find a great gal, you're at least in a better place right?
>>
>>34540760

A million times this. If all you're after is sex - you're better off just working hard and fucking a hooker. At least you don't have to put up with her bullshit after.

And for the record - I've been to a few in my life.
>>
File: 1468901995457.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468901995457.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>34540760
Yes. It becomes painfully obvious after you experience the first "romance" with the modern woman that - to put it in the form of an analogy -
you were yearning for a car thinking you would have a Lamborghini or at least a Honda Civic, but you get some rusted out jalopy with 1000 other owners and it doesn't run and it's not even good to look at when it's sitting and rusting out in your yard, and you just can't fucking get rid of it. Nobody will take it off your hands so it's like the only thing you can do is fucking push it into a river or set it on fire or something. There is no easy, inconspicuous way to get the nightmarish piece of shit out of your life.
>>
>>34540736
Yeah, I know. It's just crazy how much she changed. At first it was just run-of-the-mill body image stuff, but when she moved in with me it actually got a hell of a lot worse. I thought it would make us closer but it did the exact opposite. I learned a very valuable lesson from that relationship: never fall in love with a black hole. You cannot love someone's depression away and you should never try. It will only destroy you in the end.
>>
>meet girl online
>entire relationship is just us shooting the shit
>we've known each other for 7 years though
>never show each other our faces though

I feel like the relationship would be ruined. She seems nice enough but that's probably because she's the only female companionship I have.
>>
We met on omegle and talked for about a year before it became a "relationship". Two years later and she blocks me out of nowhere while out of the country. Never heard from her again.
>>
>>34540777
A half times this. >>34540760 only deserved 500,000.
>>
>>34540777
Wasn't after sex, never have been really. Was after a relationship, but had low self esteem so I went through with it even though my gut reaction boiled down to "eh". I'd probably rather have no sex than to sleep with a hooker.

>>34540806
Actually, she was a virgin and it all started when I was 17 I believe. In your analogy she wasn't a used car, just a shitty model altogether. Seriously, don't underestimate cluster b disorders.

I've actually met some pretty chill and respectful women since then. My best friend is a woman actually, but your mileage may very since she came from a fucked up family and its not a big deal for me to let some of my power level leak through.
>>
>>34540886

With experience - I'd rather have no sex than sex with a hooker, believe me. It ain't what its cracked up to be. :P

Too much concentration on sexual intimacy instead of actual relationships sometimes. A boner isn't a relationship.
>>
Had the best relationship with the love of my life. Came a time where we had to do long distance because I had to go to a different country for less than a year. One week she says we're really different people, but doesn't break up. Next week she says it again and I ask her just to say what's on her mind. She dumps me. Starts dating and fucking some other dude who lives near her. She says she realised we're severely different, even though we like a lot of the same music, movies, tv shows, have a lot of the same interests and philosophical views on life and shit.

Don't do it. Once you have no physical contact, the girl will leave you in a heartbeat if she meets someone remotely similar or better.

I am thinking about killing myself soon, I still love her so much but she's with someone else and she blocked me off of everywhere. I've met thousands of people during my travelling years and I have never met anyone even remotely similar to her.

Being a normal looking dude is shit, the the 80/20 rule combined with the internet and modern society is just too much for me to handle.
>>
>>34539216

>dating
>never met her in real life
>>
>>34540690
Lol are you me? I'm in a LDR with my furry bf too and we plan on meeting. Definitely tell more stories, I'm interested.
>>
>>34540925
>Being a normal looking dude is shit, the the 80/20 rule combined with the internet and modern society is just too much for me to handle.

I feel that one. I know the rest of the 6/10 folk use tinder, but combined with anxiety problems, there's something deeply upsetting about the idea of spending $100 every weekend getting a random girl drunk just so that I can have sex with her and then she ignores me or forgets it ever happened.

I feel like an outdated version of man.
>>
File: 1429113878542.png (1MB, 633x972px) Image search: [Google]
1429113878542.png
1MB, 633x972px
>>34540690
>in three months I went from normie to furry and got myself a furry boyfriend.
How the fuck does that even happen.
>>
>>34538479
WELL DONE ANON!!! Ghosted like a true alpha. As soon as you found out she was being shady you cut that butch out like it was nothing. Incredible...

This is how I want to end a relationship some day. Just finding out something damning and never talking to her again just to take pleasure in watching her squirm and eventually meltdown to finally getting angry, the apologetic, angry again, ghosting ME, and then again trying to reestablish contact.

It's beautiful. Good work.
>>
yes.
met on here,been 2 weeks since i saw him
i have to deal with 12 more days of tfw far away
what are good chocolate shapes to make?
>>
An older woman got me to cut off contact with everyone I ever knew, we were completely inseparable for about a year. I met her on this board after someone sent a screencap of me on an omegle thread, she asked for contact details because I was "cute". The reality is she was a complete slut and a drug addict, she wanted someone much younger than her knowing they could leach of my money and the feelings I gave her keeping in mind how autistic I am so I'd let her carry on doing drugs and blowing random guys. We met up after I spent thousands on her, she destroyed my life and my mothers life through harassment after I started got older and realised what she was doing. She also took advantage of me and groomed me.

Do not date girls from 4chan, if a girl has to resort to the internet for attention then they are absolutely twisted. Loneliness is entirely different for Men and Women.
>>
>>34541023
dicks in honor of his mighty BBC
>>
>>34541052
>BBC
ew.
>>
>>>34541107
You have a problem with the British Broadcasting Corporation?
>>
>>34541123
yeah, i don't want bbc burgerstan, just bbc.
just give us the normal oneand not burgerstan..
>>
>>34537918
>Have you ever been in an online/LD relationship, robots?
its more of a platonic thing if I'm being honest, even though we are sexually attracted to each other.
>>
>>34541023
Can't go wrong with cutesy shit like hearts or flowers. Alternatively, just a giant cubic block of brownie mass.

>>34541123
Yeah I don't like people who turn a blind eye to pedophiles.
>>
Yep. Met the love of my life online. ended poorly.
>>
>>34541173
i was gonna do that, but is making one that's just zach's dick from the cover of nldw a bad idea?
>>
>>34541210
I mean if he's into that music maybe. I'd probably just mash it into something less phallic but I can see others enjoying it.
>>
>>34539403
just watched this

that guy is really bad at sex, should be humiliated
>>
>>34541245
o, that's his fave dg album...
it's also the only one that's not out of my skill range
>>
File: singleroomforthenight.png (138KB, 861x1138px) Image search: [Google]
singleroomforthenight.png
138KB, 861x1138px
>>34540950
Well, we actually met because I decided to browse the /trash/ board one day for no particular reason. I saw there was a Zootopia General Thread on there and since I liked the movie when I saw it in cinemas I thought "Hey! Why not join this Discord they've got going?"

So I joined and there were a bunch of really talented folks on there, and people who are really passionate about the community. One of these guys, who's fursona is a meerkat, chatted with me in one of the VC and I learned a bit about him.

Skip forward a few months, and I tell him I sorta had a crush on him, he says he has a crush on me and then he says "Wanna try an LDR? We may be able to meet soonish, and I'm really into you."

I say yes, and boy have I been really happy!

>>34540990
Well, spent too long looking at the furry porn posted on the server. It appealed to my kinks a lot of the time(I'm really into BDSM). I decided to pick a random animal to sorta RP as, decided on a rabbit.

People started drawing the rabbit, and my now-bf made this rather lewd one of me fucking him(picrelated).

Kinda just called myself a furry after that, since I got really horny from it.
>>
>>34541302
>Kinda just called myself a furry after that, since I got really horny from it.
I can only hope the both of you find the Lord
>>
>>34541302
May i get your bf name?
>>
>>34541428
boy there ain't going to be cuck shit going on if i do? i'll link his artblog if you like.
>>
>>34541302
Give Discord link pls, been meaning to join it forever but I never see any link posted.
>>
>>34541449
Nah
I'm not intro GFs (male)
But it's nice that things are kinda working out for you
Waiting for link
>>
>>34541492
>>34541520
oh sure senpai. am a mod on there so say hi!
https://discord.gg/y7K7y
>>
>>34537918
Yes, it didn't end well. Got catfished and probably got cucked
>>
File: 1481864600481.png (2MB, 1129x929px) Image search: [Google]
1481864600481.png
2MB, 1129x929px
>>34541547
I still don't see the artblog link
Anon-desu..
>>
>>34538351
>somewhat
Is it mutual? Man that's trouble.
>>
>>34538592
THIS

oregmn
>>
File: 27.jpg (97KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
97KB, 720x1280px
In one currently
Swore I wouldn't come back to ldr's but this cutie is very much worth it
might visit her this year feelsgoodman
>>
I was in one. It was hard. She lived overseas for work for a year. We saw each other for a weeklong holiday. We skyped a lot and talked online daily. She came back about a year ago and recently we became engaged. Mind you, we had been dating for nearly 2 years leading up to this, so the relationship was established.

Tbh, towards the end, she expressed interest in staying another year. I told her that was terrible and that I would just break up with her. In the end her contract wasn't extended and she came back.
>>
>>34537918

I met her in person after a few months, apparently it's over because i failed to fetch her coat for her after dinner at a restaurant... She didn't say anything about being annoyed at the time, she just silently judged me and came out and said that I fucked up the next day.
>>
>>34537918
I did only once a few months ago

I would recommend it as a one time thing, since it's nice to have a reason to wake up in the morning. Mine was really meh since we only talked through snapchat but she was a qt.
It ended after only about 2 weeks which was fine since it started getting boring. I would say unless your both in your 20s and do shit like skype then it's not worth it a second time.
You'll either get bored and feel like an idiot after or you'll get heartbroken because of the distance.

oh yeah and there's a 99% chance she's fucking someone irl
>>
Bump for interest.

oregi
>>
>>34542913
Feels good to know I'm not autistic enough to have that kind of conversation
>>
How many of you have actually met someone you were dating online in person? What was it like and were they what you were expecting?
>>
Twice, and then never again.

First one was when I was 15. Met an 18 year old British guy on Halo 3 and fell in love for whatever reason. It was such a strong feeling and made me feel dizzy and sick even when laying down. He introduced me to Skype and we talked for hours every day. It became stressful for me not to be talking with him and, looking back at, it he was very clingy. I did everything for him and supported him through his manic depressive episodes. Even paid extra for the internet usage we chewed through. Met up once when I visited England and took a walk on the beach. Were together for about a year before he unceremoniously dumped me for a girl who lived in the States. We never shared nudes and only minorly talked about lewd things. Was devastated losing him, but I don't think I knew any better.

Second and final relationship both online and offline was with an artistic guy I met on Deviant art. I was 17 at the time. Was hesitant at first but he was a shut in and depressed and part of me wanted to help him. Turned out he had major bipolar disorder and was very clingy. The first year of the relationship we never fought and generally was excellent, but the second year was a nightmare. Things were not going great with his family so I offered to pay for him to live with me but made him promise he would volunteer or get a job while he was visiting so he could get something for his resume as he was a high school drop out. He never once left the house and just spent all his time in his room. I sympathised with him but I was deeply hurt at his betrayal. He left to go back home after 6 months and a couple thousand dollars down the drain. After that he started accusing me of sleeping with my best friend (female). It was baffling to me because he knew I wasn't a lesbian. He just got so paranoid that he didn't want me to leave my house. At that point I was 18 and just decided to leave him.

Nearly 22 and have not been in a relationship since. It's a load of bull.
>>
>>34538342
skype also
>>
File: 1475604886803.jpg (53KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475604886803.jpg
53KB, 333x500px
Yeah, it was the only relationship I have ever had (if you can consider it that), save for online "relationships" with about 5 different girls when I was 11.

We met at the start of August. At first, things were well. We had pretty much everything in common and had very similar personalities. I was madly in love, I'll admit. I had feelings of sickness and pain when I wasn't talking to him.

Unfortunately, he had a myriad of mental issues (sexually abused in youth, severely depressed), was an attention whore, addicted to depression meds and alcohol, etc. So, after about a month into it, he ended it because he couldn't feel emotion anymore.

Our entire relationship was founded on the basis of him rebounding from his drugs at the time I met him -- which I was not aware of. I was left very hurt.

I kind of had it coming -- because I ignored the red flags, due to a combination of inexperience, and loneliness.

Haven't had a relationship since -- I don't think I'll have much luck getting another, either. I'm too shy and most people aren't compatible with how I work.
>>
>>34537918
I played Roblox when it first came out in middle school, before it was the normie game it is now, and I had a girl on there who I talked to every day after school. she viewed our relationship as more than just friends but I just saw her as a friend. I called her fat after she showed me her facebook, as a joke, then she cut all contact with me. She wasn't even fat. I found her tumblr last year and she turned into a whore.
>>
>>34538149
Maybe it does but it's an anomaly. It's not something that we should believe exists because it's only reserved for a few select people that ended up lucky enough to meet in space and time.
>>
File: image.gif (982KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
982KB, 500x333px
>>34537918
It was shit. We met on POF, he was just staying for the weekend to visit his family then go back to the marines. He's only based in the United States about 8 hours away so he drives home every few months. He claimed he loved me a lot but said he didn't want to call us official until he finished the marines in a few months. About three months into this unofficial "relationship" I realize he had a girl down there. I broke up with him and pissed off that I wasted my summer being a hopeless romantic, waiting for him and having to stay strong like the other spouses. He still kept the things I sent him which is super awkward because they're sentimental items like
>my favorite red bandana
>a little wolf statue
>my spare cards against humanity deck
>a rare seashell from my collection because he collects them too

In a way I'm glad I dumped him and I feel bad for his new girlfriend. He lied a lot and had signs of aspergers. Hey at least we had sex twice so that was nice
>>
>>34547655
>tfw not in the american military having a loyal sweetheart being the only thing that keeps me going

also it's your fault for dating a guy in the marines, what do you expect
>>
>>34546517
>basing all your experience on relationships and writing them off because of fucking retarded ass teenage bullshit
Why do you retards do this?
>>
File: Russ.png (399KB, 1010x715px) Image search: [Google]
Russ.png
399KB, 1010x715px
>>34537918

Yupo

High school Russian gf from Canada

>Come home from terrible day at school
>She's online waiting for me
>Talk about our day all day
>Late nights watch hentai together
>on Skype till one of us fell asleep

Best parts were when she would send me messages at school ^_^

she got with a pajeet & we stopped talking
good memories
>>
File: 1453482320226.jpg (46KB, 524x526px) Image search: [Google]
1453482320226.jpg
46KB, 524x526px
IT'S NOT A RELATIONSHIP IF YOU AREN'T GETTING YOUR DICK WET

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER BETA ORBITER
>>
File: 1200.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
Anyone met their oneitis in high school and forced to separate for uni?

She is the only person who talks to me or likes me and I dread having to leave her later this year and I cry and cry in bed
>>
File: g24f23r3.jpg (645KB, 752x1126px) Image search: [Google]
g24f23r3.jpg
645KB, 752x1126px
Been in one for about 1 1/2 years now. I met a NEET robot boy off here through some thread not really designed for that purpose. We started talking then never wanted to stop talking.

I've never been in any sort of relationship before, so it does come with a lot of confusing, feelings I don't understand, and doubt about what the outcome of this will be.

We are similar in a lot of ways though, and can understand each other fairly well for the most part, although I think I have a harder time understanding him (and people in general) than he does me (and, again, people in general). He is quite laid back, has some autistic tendencies, has integrity, seldom expresses any sort of anger/irritation and seems impossible to really work into rage/aggression, is unsatisfied by his lot in life and aspires to more despite his struggling to overcome himself and do so, can be obsessive, is plastic in his beliefs and thoughts, is fairly good about not using beliefs as his identity or measure of self-worth (but is still guilty of this, but less so than I have seen of other people), acknowledges that outside sources of praise/validation are harmful, that pride and ego is harmful, desires to be kind and moral, is quite playful and goofy, but still has some sadness and slothfulness to him (less and less as time goes on though). He is not petty, jealous, or prone to shit-testing. He is not terribly dominate or domineering, although he can be quite stubborn and is independent. Is quite blunt and straightforward with me, will tell me if he thinks a behavior I am doing is negative. Does not rely on me for his source of happiness; not codependant (although he did struggle with this early on). He is quite creative and interested in various forms of art (as I am). Is not lustful; understands the negatives of lust and sex. He can be a bit arrogant and trolly though, but owns up to this as a negative behavior to overcome.
>>
>>34549044
>Fembot
>posts long ass post no one cares about
Oregano
>>
>>34549044
Also we have very similar taste in media as well as preferences in regards to living situations, careers, activities, etc. Though we do still have our own specific niches that the other does not care for; there is still some individuality between us, but the "base" foundation these are built upon is the same, the top layer--the flavoring so to speak--is where the variation lies.
I am generally a bit more merciful and accepting than he is though. He struggles more with judging and condemning others, though he knows this to be wrong and I respect him for his desire to overcome that.
>>
>>34549174
The OP literally said "What are they like?"
So I described to the best of my ability the essence of a person, which is very hard to summarize. If the OP did not care to know what your partner was/is like, why would they ask?
>>
>Yes
>ended with her leaving me for her ex
>she turned out to be a childish, overly needy, manipulative cunt (i.e. a typical western woman)

She hurt me badly, but I think I am better off without her. The only thing I miss are her blowjobs.
>>
>>34549044
lol this kid sounds like a pussy
>>
>>34549504
Me or the boy?
>>
>>34537918
currently in a LDR/online relationship, never met her, she really wants to meet me though, but im too shy and anxious.
>>
>>34549529
the boy
>>
>>34549749
Why? He seems, to me, to be growing into himself in a very respectable and self-sufficient direction.
>>
>>34549862
>acknowledges ego as negative
>not aggressive at all
>not dominant
someone get this boy some red meat because his test levels are DANGEROUSLY low
>>
>>34549960
Ego is negative. Narcissism stems primarily from insecurity and a need to gain validation and recognition from others, in order to inflate your ego so that you can feel as if you have some self worth (because you lack an innate sense of self-worth). Someone who acknowledges this is a negative has no need for it; they know themselves to have inherent self worth regardless of what praise others give them. They are not out to gain approval or "impress"; they live for themselves.
Aggression also stems from a similar position. In animals aggression is displayed when they are threatened, not when they are in a comfortable position of high rank. Aggression also generally does not lead to any good results in social situations and has many reprecussions in society.
I also said "terribly dominant or domineering". He is independant and self-sufficient and dominant in this sense (in that one cannot be dominated if they do not need the other party), but not in the need to usurp others or be domineering (the need to dominate others). These are admirable traits for the reasons listed above; they relate to self-sufficiency and a solid sense of worth regardless of hierarchy, and allow adaptability in different social structures/hierarchies.

I aim to keep him forever.
>>
>>34537918
Yes it was a good time but then sank in a river of shit
>>
>>34550107
Nah dude he is just a beta, did he play any sports growing up? i would be willing to bet he didn't, at least not past age 13 for sure. guys like that are the worst people to be around, cant handle the bantz and get salty when you do typical guy things
>>
>>34549960
ALSO
most physical features he has are indicative of high testosterone levels. ie: bigger facial features like nose and lips, prominent brow ridge, high level of acne, deep voice, and higher stature.
>>
>>34550252
he did some form of martial arts.
i've been in various social groups with him and he has no problem with bantz. he was usually offering himself up and making a fool of himself and often the butt of many jokes and jabs, without ever expressing saltiness.

"typical guy things" are fine during youth, but a lot of these are immature "typical boy things" and i am currently watching him self-analyze and craft himself into a man rather than a boy. i find this admirable and a good indication that he will grow into a good man with a strong spirit and sense of self.
>>
>>34550324
ah knew it, any guy who doesn't play team sports usually grows up to be a pussy like that. still stand by what i said, but it is good that you are happy with your femboy
>>
>>34550383
you disregard all objective evidence i have given you as to why these relate to strength and not weakness, with your only rebuttal being "i stand by that he is a pussy, because i say so"?

What would you consider a man worthy of respect and admiration?
>>
>>34550474
you're not a man, you dont understand what it means to be a man so stop pretending like you do. there is a reason why it is always women behind these stupid campaigns to try and get men to be more sensative and shit. other men look down on that and see that as weak. a man worthy of admiration? any man who knows his place on the world and acts like a man, one who gets things done and fulfils his obligation while still being a MAN and not some sad feminized pussy
>>
>>34550580
i said nothing of him being more sensitive.
what did i say that relates to him being feminine or sensitive?

what does it mean to "act like a man" if not be self-sufficient and self-surpassing? does it mean "be aggressive"? are respectable men usually respected for being aggressive and lacking the ability to control their anger/rage, or for being stoic and just?
>>
>>34550707
its very obvious he is. youll never understand, not even worth trying to explain
>>
>>34550895
it seems as if you are incapable of explaining, possibly because you don't have any actual argument beyond "muh boyhood aggression and need to be validated by my peers".
>>
>>34550383
ah someone said something on 4chan i knew its on 4chan thus it must be true

and it must be right
>>
>>34550580
wow projecting much why you so salty can't handle the bantz brah?
>>
>>34550979
anon don't worry bout it they can't handle the bantz and are being salty as fuck

damn pussy ass millenials
>>
>>34551103
You're probably from australia and were raised to be a mean bitter asshole.
>>
>>34549437
wew, was she from here? r9k skype girl?
>>
>>34551155
im from canada
commento origanalo
>>
they always ended up fucking some other guy unless i dumped them right away before they fucked him
>>
>>34538299
It wasn't bait. You sound like a self-obsessed piece of shit.
>>
>>34538728
If she saw you talking this way about her would she be upset?
>>
>>34538953
Sounds rly mean desu
>>
>>34537918
>tfw had a virtual gf on Phantasy Star Universe DEMO on xbox 360
>would voice chat with her, and pretend I had a deeper voice
>would rarely talk to act cool
>ALways sit next to each other in game and color coordinate
>go to in game weddings of othe rplayers in private servers
>Like, 100 people watching 2 people get married, someone text boxing the vows and shit
>was awesome, good times, long summers
>Eventually she breaks up with me
>devestated, walk around house depressed
>beg her to come back
>she says no and dates some other guy
>:didnt get over it until 3 years later
>>
>>34537918
Yes, but it only lasted like three months
I ended up breaking it off with her because she was clingy and her constantly messaging me was annoying
Her personality also grew to be annoying
>>
>meet guy threw 4chan when i was 16/17. he must have been 21 or 22
>He tried to remain anonymous and didn't reveal his identity and would troll the people in our inner group.
>everybody loved him, I disliked him and was tsuntsun. (would occasionally write tsun letters to him and mail them)
>group dies off slowly, people traded contacts with whoever. Had him instant message for a couple years and would message each other occasionally talking shit.
>couple years go on doing this
>oh shit starting to develope feelings for him.
>Realize I have been in love with him.Never have fallen in love and this hard with someone like this before. (didn't happen over night, it was years of knowing someone and then realizing i've loved them for a long time)
>spent 2 years subtly trying to convince him to date
>visit him before we ever got together to see if he was actually a real person and not some spam bot.
>finally achieve it and make him my bf

>2 years of online dating ,essentially LDR
>hardly showed me his face. Only spoke on the phone once, never got on cam. Maybe got on mic 3 times over the course of 2 years.
>I was neet so i get a job and work so we could be together
>He comes off as not having real interest whenever i would try to subtly bring up the next time we could see each other.
let me tell you, I wouldnt ask for him to marry me or move in....I only asked to see each other maybe once a year. He would seem to say the things i wanted to hear, but I didn't feel any real initiative on his side. I would never force a grown man to want to see me.

>realize how little interest he had in visiting and break up.

I don't think i'd ldr again unless the person see's me immediately the first time. and again see me yearly at least once.

Maybe I wasn't too pushy in telling him I wanted to see him more? I've told him but he would blow me off pretty much whenever the subject would come up.( only a reasonable amount) I just wished he maybe got on cam more or used mic.....
>>
>>34537918
yes
im in one
been in one for years

it's... okay
but you know you will never live normally with them
we're allspergs with no opportunities
how is one of us going to uproot our lives with no skills?

i hate life
>>
>>34552447
sorry for making this a blog post btw.

Someone might bring up the issue of money, but I actively worked just so I could pay for all the financial costs for him to travel and he still didnt take my offers.
>>
>>34548876
So just make it a LDR. If you both want it to work in the long run, it will work. Will it be easy? Nope, but nothing worth doing in life is.
>>
>>34539445
>std
what does she have?
>>
>>34552447
Is your name abby?
>>
File: 1435909887256.png (741KB, 691x803px) Image search: [Google]
1435909887256.png
741KB, 691x803px
>>34537918
I was.

It was alright. But I took a little too long to get my shit together. Eventually the girl went insane for other reasons and dumped me.

Oh well.
>>
>>34537918
Does anyone want to be my steam bf?

I am a legit girl.

But I am ugly and fat af. You can pick out a picture and I'll pretend to be her.

Our steam relationship will consist of playing games, flirting, and watching movies.

I will pay attention to the shit you say and be nice and make you feel wanted.

Any takers?

Must be talkative and somewhat funny. Otherwise, what's the point?
>>
>>34553563
>steam gf
Online relationships never work (especially for robots) but I will be your friend if you have the right games and a system that can actually play games
>>
>>34553606
I own a lot of games. What do you like?

8gb ram, i5, 1080X

Not going to upgrade for at least another year, though.
>>
>>34553660
Oh fuck me.

R9280x

no 1080 for me
>>
>>34553660
>alot
>good system
Good, post your ID or throwaway email since we're bound to have something
>>
>>34553660
>8gb ram
Get real, son. Upgrade.

I've got 16.
>>
>>34553563
well we can play some games and have fun, not an online relationship, but it would be good to have someone to play with, but i don't have lots of games
>>
>>34553733
What would I do with 16gb at this point? Not being defensive, just honestly curious.

>>34553721
http://steamcommunity.com/id/aurorusaurorus
>>
>>34553798
>asking for a steam bf
>all these comments from Don Cherry
cuck fetish detected
>>
>>34537918
They normally lie. He was orbiting someone else.
>>
File: 1483875942338.jpg (55KB, 650x549px) Image search: [Google]
1483875942338.jpg
55KB, 650x549px
Was in a germany/serbia LDR. It ended because I am a worthless depressed piece of shit and chose to rather spend money every day to get drunk than to save up the laughable amount for a plane ticket to visit her.

I hate myself for all of this, she was such an amazing girl and we clicked on so many levels. I check her facebook from time to time, she is engaged to some disgusting piece of shit from romania now.
>>
File: 1445650415947.png (578KB, 870x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1445650415947.png
578KB, 870x1039px
>>34553798
I'm not sure if you're still here but the only games we have in common are
Civ V/VI
KF
L4D2
Rocket league and world at war

Would you be willing to play those?
>>
>>34553563
I can do the same with you, but I don't play many games and I don't use steam.
I'm not very talkative either. if you can't bring up some conversation topics i'm fucked, but If you like to talk about whatever I can give you attention, comfort and i can talk with you for many hours.
And I don't want you to pretend to be someone else.
>>
>>34554054
Sure. CIV takes a long ass time though so idk how often I would be down for that.

I'm a bit exhausted of l4d2.

But I'd play KF or Rocket League. I'd also buy whatever as long as it's fun.

>>34554104
How would we talk if you don't have steam?
>>
>>34537918
>tfw never had a gf
feelsbad
>>
>>34554149
Any instant messenger, maybe skype or something. I'm not into voice chat tho.
You have also to check if you are down for what I told you. I don't wanna add somebody and then never write because I don't know what to say and she either. If you're really talkative it can works, if you are not... I don't think it's worth it.
>>
>>34554244
Dude, we're fucked. I pretty much only play games in my free time and don't use instant messengers ('cause who the fuck would I talk to?).

It's nice that you offered though. We coulda had something real robot
>>
>>34553483
sorry no. but please tell me more about that situation???
>>
>>34554385
Yeah... maybe it's better this way, I was getting some anxiety. I don't like to try and fail, it's frustrating.
Good luck femanon.
>>
>>34554511
Thanks, man.

We're all gonna make it (probably).
>>
I had an e-gf on an MMO for about a month when I was 14. I don't think that counts.
Thread posts: 294
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.