[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one thing wrong with raising another man's child. Pro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7980.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7980.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
Name one thing wrong with raising another man's child. Pro tip: you can't.
>>
>>34537892
that "child" looks like a shrinked 35 years old woman
>>
was the child's father your best friend who named you the child's godfather and then died in an accident along with the mother? that's the only acceptable scenario I can think of
>>
>being a cuck
>trying to defend it
thanks for the laugh faggot. enjoy doing tyrone's work for him
>>
>>34537892
It's not that bad unless you don't have a child of your own.
>>
>>34537954

>godfather having anything to do with a child's raising

Nigga you don't know what a godfather is. They're a mentor and it's a useless title to make people feel good about themselves for being involved in your parents' lives at some point.
>>
It takes time and resources away from being able to pass on your own bloodline into the future. Your genes have allowed you to be able to provide for and protect your offspring, why shouldn't you raise your own? If it's a second marriage or something that's different, but if your talking raising a kid your roastie had cucked into her by tyrone, you are literally defying God and darwin.
>>
>>34537892
I think you got it that wrong so let me reformulate :

Name one thing right with raising another man's child.

tip1: you can't
tip2: stepping up the plate is not a reason but a consequence
>>
It reinforces the idea that women can make e careless and make shitty choices and have somebody else fix it for them.
>>
File: 1466998511715.png (66KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1466998511715.png
66KB, 616x596px
>>34537892
I'd do it.
But not with a nigger baby. I don't care if she was the last woman on Earth, I am not devoting any of my time or resources to your fucking mulatto. I'd literally leave her and the child to starve rather than lift a finger to help a whore who reproduced with a nigger.
>>
it's only acceptable if you cuck the mother by sleeping with her daughter
>>
>>34538024
>the entire world is american protestant
ok

ok
>>
>>34538308
i don't know what part of the world you're from but everywhere i've ever been godfather is either a title conferred at a christening or from being a gangster
>>
File: 1481253063889.jpg (64KB, 496x495px) Image search: [Google]
1481253063889.jpg
64KB, 496x495px
>>34538188
>denying god and darwin
How is this a bad thing again? Doesn't that make me- god?
>>
>>34538360
Nope, just a cuck, literally. If you must, almost any other show of defiance would be preferable.
>>
>>34538188
>believing in god

looks like you are the cuck
>>
>>34537892
If the father is alive and well that's enough reason not to becuse that kid could be fuck up thanks to that.
>>
>>34537892

>raising someone else's child is like playing someone else's saved game
>>
>being with a woman dumb enough to keep someone else fuck trophy and think she can get with other men
>>
>>34538751
Lol. That's hilarious that that is what you read into what I said. It really makes atheists look bad when people like you perceive reality in such a foggy, unnuanced manner. You have exactly as much information confirming my belief in darwin. Yet you jump to the conclusion of 13 year old edge lord who's trying to prove his prudish bible thumping mom wrong by lashing out at anons for using language in way they can't seem to grasp, however hard they furrow their brows...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.