[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatties of /r9k/, how does this make you feel? I think you can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: mmmmm.webm (447KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.webm
447KB, 640x640px
Fatties of /r9k/, how does this make you feel?

I think you can have ONE cheat day amiright? Food is delicious and you should answer their sweet call, who cares what /fit/fags think. You got one life so make it enjoyyyaaable, and saaaatiiiaaaate yourself!
>>
>>34537089
nigga, an uncooked cupcake is only going to attract the fattest of fats.
>>
>>34537089
i too saw this raw bullshit on reddit tonight
>>
>>34537089
maybe if that was ice cream under it, it looks like under cooked cookie dough mixed with cum
>>
tfw no gf to give unhealthy food to
>>
I'm trying to gain weight but it's impossible. I wish I had a fat anon to feed me treats and motivate me.
>>
>>34539065
switch from water to coke and eat more fast food
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 2176x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 2176x599px
>>34538758
>tfw no fit fag gf really into exercise
>tfw I'll never slowly take her out to fast food places more often and cook for her everyday, hiding weight gain supplements on her food
>tfw my gf will never go from lean fit and skinny to fat and flabby
>tfw she'll never hate herself for her lack of control but I'll still love her
P abstract feel
>>
>>34537089
>that raw dough

Disgusting, should be icecream underneath
>>
I'm not fat but I'm pretty drunk and hungry as fuck and that looks so good right now.
>>
>>34540070
I want her to be my mommy! How do I get her to be my mom. please help
>>
>>34537089
I feel a bit nauseous when I watch that for some reason.
>>
>>34540349
I don't know dude, I wouldn't be on r9gay if I could get a fatty gf
>>
>>34539065
the easiest way i found it to get yourself into the habbit of eating consistantly and more, get yourself used to having breakfast, lunch and dinner(actual, full meals. Not snacks).
>>
>>34537089
actually that looks gross as fuck
>>
>stop taking anti-depressants
>suddenly never have the urge to eat

so this is how the normies do it
>>
Baked cookies are nice. Whether soft or crunchy.

Cookie dough is nice. But it needs to have some body to it, not slimy. So room temperature or cold-ish.

That is a picture of warm cookie dough goo. That is disgusting.
>>
>>34537089
Ohfuck that shit tastes fucking awful, so oversaturated with sugar and fat, has the density of goo.
Fucking disgusting anon. I'll have any vegetable over that.
>>
>>34537089
This looks disgusting.
t. fatty mcfatfuck
>>
>>34537089
Food is mainly an energy source. It's not there to make you fweel gud in your tum tum fatty.

Just become a normal sized healthy person and THEN you can stuff some raw cookie dough down your gullet
>>
>>34537155
i am apparently the fattest of the fats

>>34537089
i don't care if that would ravage my bowels, i just want to put it in my mouth
>>
I'm not sure of the viability of this theory personally,but a friend kept her weight down by carefully monitoring her fat consumption to very low levels,until her body was used to it. She then was able to freely indulge in the most fattening food one day every 3 or 4 weeks. The body would not metabolize it all and you would just crap it out afterwards without it latching onto you. Don't eat one cheeseburger, eat five,or whatever takes your fancy,only return to the regimen the next day.

Thoughts?
>>
>currently on a fast
>see this shit

Thanks for posting this OP, that looks disgusting.
>>
File: murika.jpg (264KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
murika.jpg
264KB, 728x546px
Who here amerifat?
>>
>>34537089
I don't know how anyone could think that looks gross

>>34542542
I am.

and what weird picture, why would some fat woman think about being bound, gagged and then fucked by 3 shotas?

the artist is abubu for anyone who wants a source
>>
>>34537089
Oh shit, is that raw dough?

That shit is bad for your health and is also disgusting!
>>
>>34542698
>"how to lose weight without exercising"
Sounds like some american-4chan user mindset.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.