[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever called a suicide hotline? I need someone to talk,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1463618088474.jpg (26KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463618088474.jpg
26KB, 235x300px
Have you ever called a suicide hotline? I need someone to talk, but I'm scared.
>>
>>34537056
I really considered it for a while, but decided it was too stupid and was likely to get me admitted somewhere.
>>
>>34537056
They send the cops to your house and they throw you in an asylum for the next couple of days. Then you get the bill and you feel worse than you did before.

Fucking normies man...
>>
they only call the cops if you're threatening to kill yourself over the phone. if you just wanna vent i think they just let you know about any resources in your area. just dont take it too far, or else ^ is true.
>>
>>34537056
What's wrong, anon?
origino
>>
It's a meme idiot, they'll call the cops on you
>>
They don't call the cops unless you say you're gonna kill yourself. I've called once and no cops came to my house.

If you really want to go for it, but it was pretty disappointing when I called. They just say the same normie shit you've heard before.

> "It seems bad now, but things will get better."

Stuff like that
>>
I did once.
They put me on hold.
I thought it was rude.

It's better to find a person you can actually talk to in person who is able to offer better guidance and insight.
Suicide hotlines are basically a chatline where they listen to you, tell you it will get better and then give you some numbers to call who might be able to help you further.
They are legally not allowed to give you advice other than "you should ring these numbers".
What country are you in? Do they have any free/low-cost mental health support services in your country.
>>
r9k is my suicide hotline
>>
>>34537848
Mine too actually.
I find talking with people who are going through similar experiences and I can relate to without feeling the urge to avoid difficult subjects or opinions has helped me more than any actual mental health professionals.
>>
I called one last year and the guy told me I was a piece of shit and hung up on me.

I hope he got fired.
>>
>>34537056
Do you want the spend the next 3 days to a month on the 4th floor of a hospital without shoe laces? Because thats how you end up spending 3 days to a month on the 4th floor of a hospital without shoe laces.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.