[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you realize you were a robot? >remember back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 082.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
173KB, 600x630px
At what age did you realize you were a robot?
>remember back to elementary school days
>always picked last in group activities (p.e., classrom, etc.)
>never invited to birthday parties
>remember hiding at recess until it was time to go back to class
>>
>>34536844
Thread seems pretty dead i'll at least give you a (you).
>When they pick all the boys but you then they start picking girls
It actually got better for me though with time. I got somewhat more outgoing, but i have also became the clown of the class who noo ne took seriously
>>
since the day i was born 2bh
>>
>>34536844
>remember hiding at recess until it was time to go back to class

Lel I did this, at the time I had no idea why I did it.

I'd go hide and just imagine what I'm going to play on my N64 when I got home.
>>
>>34537354
Same. I just ate/jacked off in the stalls during recess and lunch. People were surprisingly tolerant of me.
>>
>>34536844
Puberty, as did most of us at that age.

When you're going through puberty your personality actually starts to flourish and you aren't just some screaming, whining, annoying little brat. You experiment physically and mentally, and alas the fact that you're just cannon fodder dawns on you
>>
Since as long as I remember.
I believe robots are predestined to be robotic, only normies fail later on in life.
>>
>>34536844
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G-f8r5U0u4o&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>34537394
Jacking off in school? I don't know if this is normal, but I'd have never had the courage to try that
>>
File: 1429640354705.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1429640354705.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>>34537438
Kek, I even got caught one time by another student. Considering he was one of the gossipy ones, he probably told everyone else.

How I didn't get bullied I will never know.
>>
High school
>always have a few classes where you don't know anyone at all so you literally sit in the corner like an autist, ignoring the teacher whenever she gives the class time to discuss something with a neighbor, struggling to find a partner for projects until someone takes pity on you and pretending to sleep in class so people think you're just a unmotivated lazy person instead of an emotionally broken, socially disfuntional robot
god I hated spanish
>>
>>34537354
>>34537394
I'm not american. Do you not stay in the classroom between classes? Where i live you are at least in the same space as other people since you can (and more than half the class usually does) so it's a bit easier to socialize.
I have bad memories of elementary school though.
In elementary school we had to go to the yard after every class. I remember walking alone often. This stopped though when my classmates started to bully me. At least i wasn't alone anymore :^)
>>
>>34537394
Found onani master kurosawa
>>
>>34536844
I began noticing it around fifth grade. But, I fully realized it around eighth grade.

So, back in 8th grade, our class went to Washington D.C. for 2 weeks. The popular kids were trying to hook me up with this Asian girl in class. They found it all amusing. One night, back at the hotel we all were staying at, they forced me and her to sit next to each other, while everyone was lying on the floor and playing some card game in a hallway. It's extremely awkward between me and the Asian girl, so one of the popular girls then pulled me aside and said that I should tell her a pick-up line as a joke and that she would think it's funny. I didn't believe her at first, but she said it would work.

So, when the Asian girl gets up and says she needs to get some sleep, I walk with her to her hotel room and before she goes in, I ask her, "Wait... Is your dad a baker?" She doesn't say a thing and just stares at me. I start stuttering really hard, realizing I messed up badly, but I decided to finish it, "'Cause you got some nice b-b-buns." She has a completely disgusted look on her face and runs back in her room before I can even say goodnight while slamming the door right in front of me. I felt so embarrassed since everyone in the class was right there when it happened and everyone started laughing.

And now, I'm posting here, on /r9k/.
>>
>>34536844
When I accidentally walked into the girls locker room and the girls that kicked me out didn't tell anyone cause they were so embarrassed for me
>>
I was a full blown robot all my life but was too retarded to realise it only came down on me that I have autism when I got admitted to a psych ward and received the excerept at the end of my stay where it states schizophrenia and autism
>>
>>34537458
>and pretending to sleep in class so people think you're just a unmotivated lazy person instead of an emotionally broken, socially disfuntional robot

I had a guy who actually got really angry with me because of this. After we finished elementary school(14) we went to the same high school and he started telling people that i am like a robot who does nothing and stuff and just sleeps in stuff. Thank god no one took him seriously. He could have made my high school days worse than they had to be.
>>
>>34537482
I'm Australian, a lot of our schools are massive and you out during recess and lunch time. My school was the size of a full sized sports stadium that holds 100k people
>>
>>34537554
That guy sounds like a humongous faggot.
>>
High school, sophomore year in english I started to put the pieces together. I think what honestly made me realize I was a robot was how people treated me. I wasn't neccesarily bullied but I was avoided by everyone and I think that was worse.
Story time now about one of my saddest school memories.

>5th grade math class
>group project about some shitty math board game
>let us choose our own groups, I wasn't picked and was forced into a group with two best friends so I was the third wheel kinda
>they assign me to make the rulebook
It should be noted that I was one of those kids who hoarded notebooks because I liked the way they looked
>really excited and use my favorite leather-bound notebook my grandma got me
>spend days making it look nice while the other two guys ignore me
>skip three days to presentation day
>show C and R (first letter of their first names) my work
>C takes it and tears it up, then takes it to trashcan
>use rulebook R made

It depressed me how they knew I would be excited to do the rulebook and they used it to get me out of the way. I always get sad when I think of that moment, makes me feel useless.
I still only realized I was a robot years later but I always knew I was a little different.
>>
Around 14, though I had a period between 16 and 17 where I thought I was going to break the curse, but all it did was place the last reminder I needed to always remember my place.
>>
>>34537751
>I wasn't neccesarily bullied but I was avoided by everyone and I think that was worse.
holy shit, this is exactly me. I feel like at least the bullied kids are acknowledged and at least the have a reason to feel like shit. I'm just...nothing.

Also those dudes sound like real fucking assholes. I don't think I would done anything in highschool but if that happened now I don't think I'd hesitate to sock them.
>>
>>34537696
Just another interesting story about him.
I'll include our age in brackets since the school system in the usa is much different. Also i haven't really greentexted before so bare with me.

>be 7-8th grader(13-14-15)
>go to school trip
>get in a room in the lodgings with my classmates next to this guy
>most people are in the hallways or close to the door
>i overhear this guy's conversation with a lower year(11-12) slightly autistic fat kid who got put in the same room as our douche and his classmates
>the girls are coming over to them(they are the cool kids)
>tells the kid to get on the bed turn towards the wall and not say anything

He got considerably better though don't hate on him too much. He just wanted to be popular.
>>
>>34537815
That's mean.

At least he's better now, I suppose.
>>
File: 1485411312898.jpg (32KB, 476x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485411312898.jpg
32KB, 476x478px
Near the end of Jr. High I suppose. I was practically invisible to everyone and had no relationships.

I always told myself that I was a late bloomer and that things would just get better, boy was I wrong.

I miss being ignorant.
>>
>>34537815
I wouldn't be surprised if he browsed here, tobh
>>
>>34537938
I would think he needs few years until he's r9k material. Things are probably could go bad for him soon since he wasn't doing so great in his studies while he was in hs. I don't know about now but i doubt it changed. He also wanted to play football professionally which is not too realistic. Otherwise things have gone relatively well for him.
>>
>>34536844
After 6th grade. Been through harsh bullying and basically stopped talking to anyone at all. Now I'm just passive aggressive with people around me and ignore anyone that tries to talk to me or try to (jokingly) tease me.
I just want to read my shitty books on my fucking Kindle and not to get involved into some Stacy or Chad crap.
im a starting to become kinda of a normie but I have huge doubts that I will ever have a gf because of my autism
>>
>>34538142
Atleast you have a good sounding hobby. Saying that you read a lot of books is much better than "I play videogames and browse memes." If you come across a girl who likes/pretends to like books you can start talking about that.
>>
>>34537354
I actually played my Game Boy, nigga.
>>
I figured out I was a robot somewhere around 11th grade in high school, and that's only because I was literally homeschooled from elementary up until that point.
I didn't get jokes, knew nothing about pop music, people teased me for liking anime and I didn't understand why. There was serious gap between them and me. To top it off I was really good at school and wasn't embarrassed because of it. No one likes a smart animefag.
>>
>Was always the quiet isolated kid growing up
>Never liked social interaction even if I tried
>Always preferred to work alone than with groups
>Family members were far more social than I am
>Got a taste of normie life and hated it
>Realize isolation is more comfy for me

You are not a true robot if you don't enjoy isolation
>>
>sophomore year
>biology class
>big disection group project
>casually walk group to group trying to be a member
> "all full anon"
> teacher pairs me with two literal retards
I usually try to block this memory out of my mind.
>>
>>34537554
you quoted the wrong guy my dude.
>>34537466
>>
>>34538840
You're right. Don't know how that happened.
>>
>>34538359
>Smart animefag
Kek
>>
>>34536844
>small town
>one day teacher says how she had a student who was autistic
>we asked what an autist was
>she explained
>"oh so like anon" a girl replied

that was the day it became official
>>
File: gSk1JHS.jpg (9KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
gSk1JHS.jpg
9KB, 350x334px
i remember the exact day i realized i was doomed

>be in grade 6
>teacher assigns project where you have to work in a group
>everybody but me has friends and goes off on their own in groups
>me thinking "oh, well that's real nice. *sigh* guess ill go try and get into a group"
>go walk over to group of classmates
>hear them whisper "oh shit, anon is coming over here. just ignore him and maybe he'll go away"

yep. :^(
>>
>>34536844
when i was in 8th grade the hottest girl in school was dared to hug me. int the middle of class. and everyone saw it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.