[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be socially anxious >meet male friend in online game >talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>be socially anxious
>meet male friend in online game
>talk for months, almost every day for hours at a time
>share darkest secrets and other emotional woes
>he confessed he liked me but i made it very clear in the beginning i'm not attracted to him physically
>he gives in and still wants to be friends
>later he makes a tinder and like any other average guy, gets no matches
>i make a tinder a bit after because i'm horny and want to meet a bf to take my virginity
>friend starts getting angry that i get matches and he's not getting anything
>tries to offer support and tell him chad almost always gets 99% of girls
>starts getting angry at me, like it's my fault he's not getting matches while i am

honestly, wtf is wrong with this guy. i've told him if he wants to meet a stacy (the type he secretly likes but bitterly tells me he hates sluts) he needs to be a desirable chad first. doesn't listen and instead goes on a rant about tinder girls. this guy literally has very few redeeming qualities, i wanted to be his friend because we both suffer from chronic illnesses and i felt sorry for him. he refuses to improve himself and yet gets mad at girls for having standards, for fucks sake it's tinder. should i just ditch this cry baby?
>>
>>34536570
You should fucking kill yourself is what you should do.
>>
>>34536587
oreganoally /thread
>>
>>34536587
>>34536595

bitter cry babies confirmed

grow some balls and change instead of hiding on 4chan, dumb cucks

have fun being alone for life
>>
>>34536570
You did the right thing. That guy will either kill himself or become Evil Chad and break 1000 girls' hearts, intentionally.
>>
>>34536616
At least I don't need to use some ugly girl as an emotional sponge, have fun being alone because your standards are too high for the disgusting person you are.
>>
>>34536616
I find it funny how you seem to have a shitty attitude that you just barely try to hide with a saviour complex, and yet you say that everyone else is the problem.

It's painfully obvious what you're doing, and everyone who isn't psychologically stunted is capable of picking up on it.
>>
>>34536570
So, did you actually lose your virginity?
>>
>>34536570
He probably assumes that there is no chance of him making the physical and mental changes necessary for him to be a Chad.
To be fair, his assessment is probably pretty close.
>>
fucking kill yourself you stupid slut
fucking normie
>>
>>34536639
too bad i won't be alone even if i am ugly because some beta guy will still want to fuck me ;)

unlike you, a neckheard that dries any girl within a 5 mile radius
>>
>>34536570
>>i make a tinder a bit after because i'm horny and want to meet a bf to take my virginity
>>friend starts getting angry that i get matches and he's not getting anything
tfw no fembot "gf" to cuck me like this
>>
>>34536661
They'll just pump and dump you anyways, that's all you're good for with your attitude. I would know, that's how I've had all my sex, you cunts are so easy.
>>
>>34536642
>calls other people psychologically stunted
>browses r9k

ok
>>
I can't really give an opinion until I saw his picture and profile. From what I understand, a short description of interests and a picture is all people get to judge one off of when it comes to tinder.
>>
>>34536691
id rather be pumped and dumped by a chad than set eyes on you losers
>>
>>34536696
That's a non-sequitur. Your posts are repeatedly proving me right, though.

Shitty caustic personality that you're barely masking with a saviour complex.
>>
>>34536721
no one's forcing you to be here, toots
>>
File: isthishistype.jpg (71KB, 564x865px) Image search: [Google]
isthishistype.jpg
71KB, 564x865px
He could try accepting every single picture that he is shown to test the waters. If he's only accepting girls that look like picture related then perhaps the issue is you've got lower standards then him? Maybe not lower, but more realistic? If he's only swiping for the best of the best, he can't really complain. I doubt those ladies accept even 90% of profiles they are shown not to mention it's well known that Tinder does have an issue with fake profiles.
>>
>>34536791
that's what im saying, his standards are too high for what he has to offer. yet instead of listening to the logic behind either

>improve yourself
or
>lower standards

it's getting bitter. i admit i'm not even that hot, probably a 6/10 but because i swipe for guys i think are on my level, im more likely to be successful. anyways, i've even told him that average and even below average girls will most likely get more matches than a 7/10 male due to supply and demand.
>>
>>34536870
Maybe actually show him the matches you are making? Be like, obviously I'm not going for the hottest guy on there?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.