[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>omegel >a bunch of people on cam not talking >discord

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1481508141687.png (318KB, 515x433px) Image search: [Google]
1481508141687.png
318KB, 515x433px
>omegel
>a bunch of people on cam not talking
>discord
>a bunch of people idle not talking
>IRC
>a bunch of people not talking
>skype
>a bunch of people ignoring skype

why are you logged on to these platforms if you have no intention of engaging other people?
>>
>>34536191
look at charls face
>>
>>34536297

i went to a very expensive school

im almost 30 years old
>>
>>34536297
>>34536191
charls face is very handsome no homo
>>
>open discord
>lots of people talking
>open irc
>lots of people talking
>don't have the others

maybe you shouldn't be autistic and people won't have to avoid you
>>
File: qtp2t3djewaifu.png (616KB, 852x770px) Image search: [Google]
qtp2t3djewaifu.png
616KB, 852x770px
>>34536191
people only go on omegle to jack off, even girls. they just want to see some ripped as fuck dude with his shirt off and a monster cock

"public" discords are of course going to be shit. it's either just some chat room that a clique of people already run or empty as fuck

same thing with irc

skype is just supposed to be an alternative to if you don't have 40 people you need to talk to at once

random socializing is taken care of nowadays by social media. people don't just go down to the soda fountain and see what's the haps these days because there's no need.

getting into a friend group requires having the same likes while also connecting with them in at least 1 other way these days
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.