/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has humanity reached its peak? Nothing looks new anymore. Everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1470532038117.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1470532038117.png
888KB, 998x1096px
Has humanity reached its peak? Nothing looks new anymore. Everything is a rehash of something made previously. Is it all lost or is this just a phase?
>>
>>34535263
I feel you famine.

>Is it all lost or is this just a phase?

I guess we'll have to wait for the Singularity.
>>
it doesn't matter to anyone but normalfags.
>>
File: 1482297287119.jpg (713KB, 992x1856px) Image search: [Google]
1482297287119.jpg
713KB, 992x1856px
>>34535263
Yes pretty much. What I find interesting is this generation isn't doing anything, we just consume. All the innovations, hard work and effort was done by our predecessors,

All we can do is sit back, relax and enjoy the memes :/

When boomers die you'll notice it
>>
>>34535263
Yes I have already expierenced all that life has to offer
>>
>>34536428
what is the solution to the mindless consumption referenced in your picture?
>>
>>34536500
A return back to tradition and old values, probably.

If that's even possible now, assuming everything hasn't been forgotten yet.
>>
"Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

What do people gain from all their labors at which they toil under the sun? Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever. The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises. The wind blows to the south and turns to the north round and round it goes, ever returning on its course. All streams flow into the sea, yet the sea is never full. To the place the streams come from,there they return again.

All things are wearisome more than one can say. The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Is there anything of which one can say, "Look! This is something new"? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time.
>>
>>34536539
tradition and values in what sense?
>>
>>34535263
>Space, the final frontier
Sure travelling and colonizing isn't new but it's fucking space man.
>>
File: oh me oh my.jpg (40KB, 768x373px) Image search: [Google]
oh me oh my.jpg
40KB, 768x373px
I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
>>
>>34536562

Came here to post this.

You're a double nigger, OP, if you can't see the novelty and innovation in contemporary culture.
>>
>>34535263
Humans are facing obsolescence and they don't know what to do about it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.