[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is it so hard to get a black gf?? I've had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: tfwnoblackgf.jpg (231KB, 1200x1803px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoblackgf.jpg
231KB, 1200x1803px
Why the fuck is it so hard to get a black gf??

I've had white and spic girls practically throw themselves at me, but I find them disgusting so I turned them all down.

I NEED a black pussy to eat, fuck, and motivate me into becoming a better man.
>>
The few that are actually hot have ridiculously high standards.
If you want better chances you have to go for an uglier one.
>>
>>34535249
I'd go for a qt black girl, but most of them are hoodrats or fat, or both. Also what's up with those fucking names?

>Shawquandrae
>I just made that up but there's bound to be a few hundred with that spelling
>>
>>34535249
>t. bebe

original af
>>
>>34535402
All white people names are all made up. Don't ever forget that, they've simply been in use longer.
Since slave owners made it a point to make sure that slaves lost all of their language and culture it was a counter movement to provide an identity to blacks in the US since after centuries there isn't any meaningful connection to Africa any more. Its too bad that the children with those names from the movement have to revert back because if they name their kids a uniquely African American name racists people will throw their resumes in the trash even with the same grades, schooling, degree as a person with a "white" sounding name
>>
>>34535249
It's the SAAAAAME across the board for all races, OP

THEY ALL WANT CHAD/TYRONE
>>
>>34535425
Is bebe still here? That's p sad.
>>
File: 1465016200376.jpg (36KB, 482x427px)
1465016200376.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
This autistic black chick keeps following me around campus and talking to me, every single day she stands on the corner of a building on my route to class waiting for me, runs up and hugs me then walks with me to class talking to me. I hardly ever say anything back to her she just blabs on and on. Fucking annoying and obvious she wants to be my gf but I'm a racist and I hate niggers.
How can I get her to fuck off without calling her a nigger and telling her to go lynch herself? She just won't take the hint that I despise her.
>>
File: 5867546.jpg (19KB, 605x601px) Image search: [Google]
5867546.jpg
19KB, 605x601px
>>34536471
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34535249

is that keke palmer? I think I'm in love
>>
File: 1465804375475.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px)
1465804375475.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>34536505
Yeah unfortunately. I wish she would bother someone who likes niggers I can't stand her accent. "Axe me" if I give a shit.
Maybe if she talked like a white person she wouldn't get on my nerves so much.
>>
>>34536335
Maybe they will toss their resumes for shit minimum wage jobs, but for engineer and Doctor positions, blacks are favored and will beat out a better white or Asian candidate. I remember seeing stats that to get into med school Asians and whites needed. 3.7+ gpa while blacks only needed a 2.7 to be considered. If you work in this world like I do, it's no secret, I even hear my bosses blatantly say it
>>
File: 1483486247313.jpg (24KB, 343x427px)
1483486247313.jpg
24KB, 343x427px
>>34535249
I had a qt valedictorian black girl with a cute afro stare at me all through out community college. She was preppy and only hung out with white girls. She would always be right behind me when we were leaving class and "accidentally" brush up against me. I didn't talk to her tho cause I was chasing a nerdy blonde though. I should've talked to her. Im a dumbass C student kid who slept in my car and smelled like cigarettes most of the time so idk wtf she saw in me
>>
File: 9876.jpg (126KB, 921x481px)
9876.jpg
126KB, 921x481px
fuck off reddi.t

hvhjbjknlmlj jjhhjb hvjhvjhbvjgf
>>
>>34536510
Thanks for the source.
>>34536575
>tfw British
>tfw no affirmative action to take advantage off here.
Damnit
>>
>>34536575
This is a made up stat. At the low end of college admissions and starting positions black people get an "advantage" of being favored over white kids when its a toss up between the two. But what happens on the job they are passed over because of "cultural fit" regardless of ability to do the job.

If you're black you are better off going to a decent state school on a full or nearly full scholarship than going to an Ivy league if you have to take on any debt. The student from the states school end up making more on average over their lifetime.
>>
>>34536690
>state school student makes more than an ivy student
u wot m8
>>
>>34536654

Why call them agents when they're just shiposting shills?
>>
>>34536743
Black people are not allowed in and don't make the connections that make a non-fully funded Ivy league education worth it.

They simply end up with good jobs, but the same or slightly better jobs than their peers that decided to take a full ride to a decent state school. But they have all the debt from the school. Affirmative action simply ensures a foot in the door, at the lowest of levels when it comes to two mediocre candidates.

Plus at the state school there are more black frats and wealthy black donors that are trying to help out black kids.
>>
Black whores are the easiest holes on the planet.
>>
>>34536842
Interesting, thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>34536690
But it's not made up, and my own experiences solidify it. You have a narrative in your head and won't have it any other way, everything else is just lies. Good luck out there bud, yeah?
>>
>>34536920
My own experiences is different from your's
>>
>>34536654
Obvious false flag made by some fgt on /pol/
>>
>>34536335
>Shawquandrae
White names actually have meanings and histories behind them. Black "names" are just a random collecrion of syllables used to spite whitey.
>>
>>34538306
The only meaning and history behind them is that someone made it up and its still around. There was no meaning before that person made it up
>>
>>34536335
>>34538349
Actually the majority of names that aren't modern African-American names have meanings that come from other languages or religious/mythical contexts.

Stuff like Shaniqua literally dates back to the 1970s, when there was a movement to reclaim their African roots, but nobody wanted to look up names that were actually African, instead they just decided on random syllables they felt "sounded African". It'd be like if Italians wanted to reclaim their heritage, so they started naming their kids Bocca DiBoopi.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 600x332px
>>34535249
>why is it so hard to get a black gf
No idea about you but a while ago there was a thread where we post Experiences of women liking us and almost the whole thread had some black chick in it, for some reason black chicks really like autists which is really fucking odd.
>>
>>34538434
Modern African American names were chosen to be uniquely African American. The sounding like but being distinct is on purpose, because there is no actual connection back to Africa because that link was destroyed but when creating new words why choose names that sound like the made up white people names.

>white people names have meanings that come from other languages or religious/mythical contexts.
You do realize that it was all made up at some point. Its all arbitrary and if it wasn't we'd all speak the same language.
>>
>>34538576
When it isn't totally arbitrary most languages share a common word. Mama/haha/baba etc are all extremely similar across the world because its literally the first sound a baby can make that isn't crying.
>>
>>34535249

>Be worse-than-/pol/ racist
>Very open with my stormfront views
>Get a lot of attention from black women
>Befriend a couple
>Resist for quite a while
>Eventually fuck one
>Slippery slope to jungle fever starts
>Eventually it gets worse
>End up gf'ing her secretly for a while
>People begin to make assumptions
>Eventually split up
>Do the same with another black woman
>Never acknowledged these two black gfs, but a lot of people assumed
>Eventually I lose my town-wide reputation as the most racist guy within 5 miles.
>Black women aren't into me as much now

Black women are fucking perfect if you get a good one. While it's true you don't want them to be TOO ghetto, coconuts are just as bad, what's the point if you're essentially just getting a white woman with dark skin?
>>
>>34536471
I'm racist and my gf's have all been asian.
Just fuck her for fuck's sake, it's not like you can do any better.
>>
>>34535249
Look up the CDC statistics for herpes.

50% chance any black girl in the US has incurable stds.
>>
The the fellow /pol/acks here. Bro, it's just pussy, however, making that pussy fertile is the problem.
I confess, I would've banged some 8/10 up black girls...
>>
>crushing on black girl at work
>thinking of doing something stupid and trying to get her number

Kami-sama please guide me
>>
>>34538576
>You do realize that it was all made up at some point. Its all arbitrary and if it wasn't we'd all speak the same language.
whoa dude that's soooo fucking deep you really opened my mind right now

dumbass
>>
>>34538749
>whats the point if you're essentially just getting a white woman with dark skin?
because even though I "act white" there still aren't that many white girls with 2000+ r. stevie moore scrobbles and who have helped write a program that was run on a supercomputer
>>
>>34535249
It's easy to get a black gf. Just be black.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 480x479px
>>34535249
[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! #WhiteGenocide {ALERT}

Who's Behind this Post?

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women, while enticing white men to date them to further reduce the American white population while increasing the black population.

Dark skin black women are behind this propaganda.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

Within the Black community is a concept called "Colorism" where the most undesirable women have darker skin complexions, and there's a growing rift between black women and black men, with animosity over the perception of black men choosing lighter skin women, racially ambiguous, mixed women and white women.

Disguntled dark skin "and usally Ugly" black women with low self-esteem have organized an underground activist movements (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/"Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
1. Swirlrs: https://youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
2. BWGTOW: https://youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
3. Colorism: https://youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88
>>
>>34536335
Kill yourself
But take your liberal agenda with u first
>>
File: Amazons roastie.png (285KB, 452x445px)
Amazons roastie.png
285KB, 452x445px
>>34535249

WHERE IS THE AMAZON GIRL WHO OWNS THIS ROASTIE
>>
>>34535249
There's just something in black girls that drive up my carnal instincts.
>>
>>34539992
pls be my smart and interesting qt jungle bunny gf
>>
>>34541467
She posted yesterdays.
>>
>>34543066

Where? I keep trying to find her I need her to fufill my amazon fetish this is my only chance
>>
>>34543137
>>34510896

Totally not unoriginal at all.
>>
>>34543170

Yeah I was in that thread, she never replied to me. She got all depressed because other anons made fun of her horse looking mutilated vagina. I never even got a reply from her, I'll post her fucked up vagina everyday until she responds to me
>>
>>34541592
Predates ourselves, must be in the blood or something to lust after non-white women.
>>
>>34543318
What did you asked her?
>>
>>34536510
I thought the exact same from the catalogue thumbnail but looking at the actual picture, it's obviously not her--it's someone disappointingly, noticeably uglier than her.
>>
>>34543657

I asked her to be my femdom amazon gf
>>
>>34538576
It wasn't made up, you faggot. Every name has roots in the language, generally expressing some kind of object or job in that language, like Pearl, Rose and Buddy are nowadays.

Before you go into twelve year old philosopher mode and say that all languages are made up, they're not. Words were evolved slowly from sounds used to represent certain objects, nobody looked at a stone and suddenly went "YO BOIS DIS BE A STONE RIGHT HERE", they used sounds to describe the stone and eventually these sounds became proper words in proper languages.

There's no reason to make-up a bullshit name other than to feel unique and original, but your child will still hate you for it and become a loser in life.
>>
>>34536471
I fucking hate you so much, you get a pussy pass and pass it up.
>>
>>34536598
Black girl wanted white dick and you passed it up for generic white blonde girl number 210484
Kill your self.
>>
>>34541431
This is what dont get about conservatives. They want America to be a white supremacist hellhole but when you try to assert their practices are actually working they get mad and say it's a liberal agenda
>>
>>34536335
That's because you don't get that most European names are Christian apostles and what not but since there are so many languages to the the typical American shit for brains they seem like le random names xD.
>>
>>34538493
Probably because a lot of their fathers/male figures in their lives are turbochads that are almost animals. Autists might seem more attractive after having to deal with thag shit.
>>
>>34538493
Black women will take what they can get when it comes to white men
>>
>>34545275
Asian girls like autistic too and we like them for the same reasons. Easy beta bux.
>>
>>34536471
Imagine a VN where you play as a racist /pol/tard and all the heroines are non-white. They're all over the MC because he is too autistic to convey his racism publicly, so he just calls them names in his mind and you get a bad end if they find out
>>
>>34544222
Thats called making up a word
>>
File: 01.jpg (23KB, 310x470px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
23KB, 310x470px
if any black girls are reading this can you please explain why you won't be my gf
>>
>>34535249
How do you find spics?
I'm in Detroit and its literally all nigger women.
I dated a mexican from Cali once, but i need something local.
>>
Why don't black girls like white guys?
>>
>>34548496
you mean
>Why do black girls adore white guys

seriously, all you have to be is white and show interest and they are all over you, the trick is trying to find a non-ghetto one
>>
>>34535249
>try to get white girls
>a hundred pajeet and black girls throw themselves at me
complete opposite problem anon, wish I could trade
>>
>>34546019
Sure thing, Tyrone
inb4 WE DUN DID DA SAME FING DEM WHITIES DID
>>
>>34548721
Do you look ethnic anon?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.