/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hypersensitivity to rejection/criticism >Self imposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1434021325864.jpg (130KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434021325864.jpg
130KB, 1080x720px
>Hypersensitivity to rejection/criticism
>Self imposed social isolation
>Extreme shyness or anxiety in social situations, though the person feels a strong desire for close relationships
>Avoids physical contact because it has been associated with an unpleasant or painful stimulus
>Feelings of inadequacy
>Severe low self-esteem
>Self-loathing
>Mistrust of others
>Emotional distancing related to intimacy
>Highly self conscious
>Self critical about their problems relating to others
>Problems in occupational functioning
>Lonely self-perception, although others may find the relationship with them meaningful
>Feeling inferior to others
>In some extreme cases, agoraphobia
>Uses fantasy as a form of escapism to interrupt painful thoughts
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (166KB, 535x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
166KB, 535x1000px
Yeah, so vvhat?
>>
>>34535135
Text book avoidant personality disorder. I have it too, really inhibits my ability to live a happy life
>>
File: IMG_1521.gif (2MB, 320x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.gif
2MB, 320x165px
No
Yes
Kinda
Kinda
Kinda
No
No
Oh yeah
No
No
No
Huh?
No
It varies
Oh yeah, big time
>>
What does the picture have to do with anything?
>>
>>34535135
I don't get it, what about normies make them tick? I can't imagine life without all this shit you listed
>>
Why are you taIking about me?
>>
I dont get how my therapist wants me to just change the way I think or stop feeling these
If I could I would
>>
>>34535135
Yeah that's me to the letter.
Here, let me list your traits off now, OP:
>faggot
>homo
>fudgepacker
>queer
>>
i don't want to be an avoidant anymore but there doesn't seem to be any real treatment for it. it's just too deeply rooted in me and it's just who i am. for me im 99% sure it's from parental neglect
>>
i have it and jobs are difficult af.

today at job the customers started moving into the store and i literally started sweating, felt like i was going to faint, my body felt like it was floating away and mind hurt really bad. someone was talking at me and i just couldn't focus to what he was saying to the point it hurt listening to him talk.

had to leave and get some fresh air.
>>
>>34535274
same man
when i go to shrinks all they say is 'your brain changes, I was shy when I was younger and now I'm chad'...
>>
>>34535168
It's literally just copied from wikipedia, so ya it is textbook. Don't act like you figured that out yourself faggot

Also congratulations on identifying with a "disease" made up by Jews to sell medication.
>>
File: 1378095803208.jpg (114KB, 638x727px) Image search: [Google]
1378095803208.jpg
114KB, 638x727px
>>34535257

you..... you too anon
>>
>>34535335

Except no medicine treats it
>>
File: CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBX.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBX.png
1MB, 768x1024px
>>34535135
yeah
sdfhsdfjh
>>
>>34535135
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVEEEEEEE
Anon I loveyou!!!!! =))))DDDDD
>>
>>34535135
>Hypersensitivity to rejection/criticism
all criticism is true, suck it up
>Self imposed social isolation
fine, good
>Extreme shyness or anxiety in social situations, though the person feels a strong desire for close relationships
high self-opinion
>Avoids physical contact
fine, good
>Feelings of inadequacy
fine, good
>Severe low self-esteem
not really, more like feeling bad about not feeling as good about yourself as you want
>Self-loathing
because you're a shit
>Mistrust of others
opinion of self too high
>Emotional distancing related to intimacy
don't get intimate with people
>Highly self conscious
terminal spiritual cancer
>Self critical about their problems relating to others
fine
>Problems in occupational functioning
do what you're told, pay attention, ask for help if you need it, pay attention, accept all criticism and try to do better, pay attention
>Lonely self-perception, although others may find the relationship with them meaningful
narcissism
>Feeling inferior to others
not really, internalize the fact that you are a shit
>In some extreme cases, agoraphobia
slow onset insanity due to terminal spiritual cancer
>Uses fantasy as a form of escapism to interrupt painful thoughts
you and everyone else; this is the universal murder-suicide weapon

the truth will set you free, but you gotta want it
>>
>>34535365
Bruh, just pop Xanax and adderall. You're not going to die
>>
>>34535135
>though the person feels a strong desire for close relationships
nope
I value my privacy and free time too much
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.