[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys need to accept that you missed out on a normal sexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 11358061.jpg (8KB, 448x246px) Image search: [Google]
11358061.jpg
8KB, 448x246px
You guys need to accept that you missed out on a normal sexual upbringing. You cant change what is done. You can improve yourself and make a better future. Coming to terms that you missed out is important in the pursuit of happiness.
>>
>>34535043
normie please leave this place and go somewhere else
>>
>>34535043

You need to accept that sex does not have a universal value.
>>
>>34535043
I do that is why I choose a life a celibacy and keep rejecting women. 31 year old kissless virgin here. I accept I never got to lose my virginity to another virgin so there really is zero point in pursuing any sexual relationship. My parents are pretty pissed that their line ends with me due to my brother being infertile but oh well I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>34535218
You keep rejecting women... that's really messed up. I wish I was in your place. Maybe u need therapy.
>>
>>34535043
I've been offered plenty of sex over the years but rejected them all because I'm looking for my one true love.
>>
>>34535043
maybe that's true
but knowing that doesn't change anything
>>
>>34535303
Nah they aren't worth getting with. Just left over fatties, used up whores, and single mothers. None of which are worth getting into a relationship with. I don't really care about getting one at this point anymore anyway.
>>
>>34535043

You can't improve yourself and make a better future if you're already broken. You can't accept it either. There's no such thing as "acceptance". You just have to suffer.
>>
>>34535043
FUCKING EXCELLENT PICTURE THIS JUST MADE MY NIGHT
>>
>>34535043
Ok cool I accepted that long ago. Now how do I get a woman who is not a single mother? That is simply unacceptable.
>>
File: funny head.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
funny head.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>34535043
I'm not even bothered about missing out on sex, I'm a failed being through and through
I didn't even have a robot or fun upbringing, no vidya until I was 19
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.