[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if a girl kisses you twice when shes drunk and constantly looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_1987.jpg (46KB, 1280x848px)
DSC_1987.jpg
46KB, 1280x848px
if a girl kisses you twice when shes drunk and constantly looks at you and bitches at you and makes fun of you

does she like you?

i asked her why and she said "cuz ur different"

but shes like talking to like 5 other guys right now

and i dont think she likes me.
>>
>>34534654
you're some kind of glutton for punishment aren't you, OP
>>
File: fucking really.jpg (32KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
fucking really.jpg
32KB, 410x396px
>babby's first time getting lead on
>>
>>34534654
shes drunk op, it literally means nothing. if she calls you when shes sober then there might be something
>>
>>34534654
>shes like talking to like 5 other guys right now
Absolute red flag
>>
>>34534654
red flags the thread
>>
>>34534769
>>34534718
we hang out when sober and we always get into mini arguments lol
>>
>>34534828
Bitches love attention nigga who cares?
>>
>>34534654
>but shes like talking to like 5 other guys right now
Are you fucking retarded or is this bait?
>>
She obviously want to put your wee-wee in or around her mouth/vagina/pooper. Gotta stop being a pussy and next time you guys are partying go in for the kiss.
>>
>>34534881
this why you are still a virgin and no girl wants to be with you lol
>>
>>34534881
This is the real answer, OP. Bitch is a whore and wants you to show her the time.
>>
just kiss her when you guys drink, it's that simple
>>
She may have liked you until you failed to notice her her advances. If the teasing started after the night of kissing, that's not a good sign.
>>
she also clings to me in the cab rides home after parties. and pulls me out of my seat to dance with our friends.

she makes fun of me a lot and is only really bitchy towards me.
>>
if it matters our close mutual friend aksed me if id ever consider dating her.

i asked if she likes me and he said no he just likes playing match maker.
>>
please respond

oreganoo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.