[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here have a weird disability/injury? I have a prosthetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: silinut.jpg (10KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
silinut.jpg
10KB, 300x248px
Anyone else here have a weird disability/injury?

I have a prosthetic testicle because when I was in highschool I got a torsion and my testicle died.
>>
It's just for cosmetic effect right? You didn't want to have a droopy sack? Or is there an actual reason for a fake one?

Is testicular torsion a one time thing or does it run its course over a period of time? Waves?

I have type 1 diabetes if that counts, since I was 7yrs old
>>
>>34534605
If I kick you in the balls, is there a chance it'll hurt slightly less since only one ball will feel pain? The fake one will probably absorb some of the impact too, especially if it hangs lower.
Or will it hurt more, since the fake smashes into the real one?
>>
>>34534605
Do you take testosterone to make up for your lack of testicle?
>>
>>34534824
I joke that I got it because without it, I would naturally walk in circles.

But the reality is I hate how it looked and it made me feel really self conscious even though nobody even knew.

Most of the time the torsion starts and stays that way, which is actually the easiest to catch and the most likely to be fixed. Mine was intermittent, so it twisted and untwisted, which meant that I wasn't being treated for so long that when it finally twisted far enough to get stuck, there was no chance of saving it.

>>34534862
Yeah it hurts less.

>>34534891
No, my doctor always said that it wouldn't matter because my other testicle would work overtime to make up for it, but I blame my baby cheeks on it.
>>
Most of my teeth are titanium, like bare metal. Bullies knocked all the front ones out, and the insurance wouldn't cover realistic-looking ones. It makes me really self-conscious and I try to avoid opening my mouth as much as possible, and talk really weirdly.
>>
I have inflammatory bowel disease and I literally have not had a solid shit in over seven years
>>
>>34534954
Shit man, that really sucks. You have my sympathies.
>>
>>34534954
So you hate Richard Kiel I bet?

Relevant pics are for fags
>>
>>34534954
You should dress like rap god and profit.
>>
I have a hole in my heart that I have to get checked out once a year
>>
>>34534980
I know the reference, but have never actually been called like that or Jaws or anything.

>>34534987
I'm not black though.

>>34534976
Thanks I guess.
>>
>>34534954
if this was like 2004 you'd be hot shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fijggq5R6w
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.