[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Berenstain Bears & the Myth of the Female Orgasm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1484739241641.png (153KB, 700x861px) Image search: [Google]
1484739241641.png
153KB, 700x861px
>The Berenstain Bears & the Myth of the Female Orgasm
>The Berenstain Bears & the Jew-Controlled Media
>The Berenstain Bears Visit a Trans Conversion Camp
>>
>>34534426

>The Berenstien Bears & the Conspiracy of the Berenstain Bears
>>
>Curious George & the conservation of the aryan race
>>
>>34534426
Holy shit I haven't seen a Nedroid comic in a long time.
>>
Whoever edited that comic should be shot for blowing a perfectly good joke when it was literally on a platter in front of them. You could have just left the colored overlays and anyone who has ever seen that graph would have gotten the joke. But then dipshit wrote the text in and explained the joke because I guess he's too fucking dumb to understand humor without having it spoonfed to him and he thinks everyone else is, too.
>>
Better one desu
>>
>>34534835
Not the guy who made that picture, but I did make a similar one just the other day. In my case, I didn't leave the text in to explain the joke. I left it in because it was more convenient than taking the extra time to edit it out
>>
File: Political diagram.jpg (888KB, 1500x1633px) Image search: [Google]
Political diagram.jpg
888KB, 1500x1633px
Found this on /d/ the other day.
>>
>>34535266
/d/ is a wonderful place
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.