[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies, why have you come here? You've been asked to leave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

Normies, why have you come here? You've been asked to leave multiple times, yet you persist. What anger has driven you to /Cuck up my shit/? Has stacy left you for BBC? Do you feel inferior to Jamal, so you take out your stress on this board? It is now time to be silent normies for you are as helpless as the robots you choose to ridicule. Now, it would not in your best interest to stay here. Leave.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34534408
>Normies, why have you come here?
Same reason /pol/ goes to black twitter/black forums (thecoli).

To laugh at the inferiors :^)
>>
>>34534408
people feed off others suffering. They come to feel better about themselves.

it will never change.
>>
>>34534423
This

Also: you are a zoo to us....
>>
>>34534408

This

What a bunch of entitled fucks

>a good life, sex, and companionship deserves to be handed to me on a silver platter
>>
There used to be a time when /r9k/ wasn't infested with whiny self-hating virgins and we could actually have interesting fucking threads.

I'm not the one ruining this board, you are. You derail every fucking thread to remind a group of people who couldn't possibly give less of a fuck that you've never kissed a girl. You make yourself the center of every fucking thread with your >tfwnogf bullshit.

Deep down you are terrified because you've realized the way you've chosen to identify yourself is empty. You don't define yourself by what you *have* done but by what you *have not* done and it makes you hate yourself. Every time you are reminded that there are people on this board who know what a vagina tastes like, you once again remember that you do not know. It is a void, an absence, but one that is fundamental to your personal identity. But you can't build an identity on the absence of qualities. You just wind up loud, angry, and unbelievably whiny.

Just shut the fuck up, mute threads you don't like, and get on with your fucking life.
>>
File: bigeyedpepe.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
bigeyedpepe.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>34534804

>Normalfags literally have over a million sites to discuss their hobbies and interests
>Robots have 2 (r9k and wizchan)
>This infuriates normies to such a degree where they'll shitpost about how we're "pathetic" and "bitter"

Is it possible that you are so used to being socially accepted your entire life that when robots reject you, you fly into a bitter rage?
>>
>>34534861

Hop on the Internet Archive and go look at the original /r9k/. Before the one where m00t removed the filter, and before roboot9001. The old /r9k/ from like 5 or 6 years ago. It was literally supposed to be just like /b/ but with a filter to prevent spam text and images. It didn't have a central theme like most other boards, it was just another place for Anons to talk.

Somewhere along the way it got swarmed by these miserable shits who have poisoned the board all the way to its foundation and now /r9k/ is a literal joke. It's a myopic, navel-gazing den of self-loathing and misogyny, but not in the fun way like it used to be. It's just angry virgins talking to other angry virgins and shouting down anyone who's ever had any kind of physical contact with a female human being with their frog pictures and REEEEEE

Move on, you rootless heathen.
>>
>>34534983
>normalfags trying to say that boards don't grow and change
>normalfags trying to pollute our board with the 'Ha ha urr so pathetic b/c you're angry about being virgins!' meme
>normalfags not letting us live in our own self misery if they're so offended by it.

fuck off faggot.
>>
File: d07967d3331e4bb6aca82b7b24a4f11a.jpg (182KB, 1060x1035px) Image search: [Google]
d07967d3331e4bb6aca82b7b24a4f11a.jpg
182KB, 1060x1035px
>>34534861
Holy shit anon, did you really just expose a normalfag with 3 lines of green text and a sentence? That efficiency is off the charts
>>
File: FJbkGmE.jpg (252KB, 1024x1024px)
FJbkGmE.jpg
252KB, 1024x1024px
>>34534408
I just like tendies memes, pepe and funny pictures. They make me laugh a lot.
>>
>>34534408
>I'm a faggot I'm a faggot I'm a faggot I'm a faggot
such is OP's life
>>
>>34534804

100% correct

>>34534861

You don't have r9k, you're simply welcome to post in containment threads, but you refuse to do so.

>>34534983

Yet again, 100% truth.

>>34535616

There is no "our board". This is anyone's board, you have zero ownership of it and the fundamental board culture here of randomness has never changed, despite your incessant shitposting.

Don't like it? Then fuck off and create your own space and stop trying to attach yourself to this one like a parasite.
>>
>>34536864
implying you're not doing the exact thing you're accusing me of? fucking normies.
>>
>>34536889

I'm not the pathetic cunt who refuses to share. The only reason you're here is because we invited you to share the space. Typical parasite, no concept of gratitude.
>>
>>34536989
>I'm not the pathetic cunt who refuses to share.
delusion
>>
>>34534408

its funny pissing you autists off
>>
>>34536989
the board has changed, go back to /b/ if you want completely off topic you fucking faggot.
>>
>>34537135

The board has always been the same. You pathetic cunts have been whining about this bullshit for years and it's changed nothing. Again, dont like it - create your own space elsewhere.

What's your excuse?
>>
>>34537501
>"this board has been different"
>"this board has always been the same"
which one is it normie scum.
>>
>>34537534

Quote where I've said it's ever been different.

Lying cunt.
>>
>>34534804
The so-called "robots" are actually the invading cancer. Whiny entitled cunts who came to this board long after it was created and decided they own it.

If you have a problem with someone mentioning they have a gf, then fuck off back to wizchan or tumblr. You're like the worst sjw's, going out of your way to find things to get offended by.
>>
>>34537564
>>34534983
>Hop on the Internet Archive and go look at the original /r9k/. Before the one where m00t removed the filter, and before roboot9001. The old /r9k/ from like 5 or 6 years ago. It was literally supposed to be just like /b/ but with a filter to prevent spam text and images. It didn't have a central theme like most other boards, it was just another place for Anons to talk.
>>
>>34537586

You're about as stupid as it gets.

You're quoting one of the first posts I responded to in this thread. Can you not follow a basic conversation on 4chan, retard?
>>
File: 1481260472943.jpg (107KB, 1024x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1481260472943.jpg
107KB, 1024x1003px
>>34537630
>phone

back to 1eddit with you
>>
>>34537657
>I have no counter points so i'm gonna bring up "le ebin reddit boogyman xdddd"
>>
>>34536864
>Then fuck off and create your own space and stop trying to attach yourself to this one like a parasite.

Oh please? How could the shit tier sub-animal denizens of this board create anything except a semen stained sheet for mummy to wash?
>>
>>34537765
this is why they have a problem with you all. the reeeing about girlfriends is usually a joke but some of you people are real cunts. it doesn't sound like friendly banter as much as it sounds like equally pathetic people circlejerking about not being pathetic in the same way as the others.
>>
>>34534408
They don't care. Robots on the other hand care too much.
>>
>>34537809

Fuck off and die white knighting scumfuck.
We're here to see the monkeys fling poop.
>>
>>34537956
Aren't you flinging shit as well though?
Not any better than a robot to be honest family.
>>
>>34537978

Spazz out and reeeeeeee, monkey. Or make way for one of the basement trigger who will.
>>
>>34537995
Ree. I guess.

Amazingly original.
>>
>>34534408
Because I want to feel superior to you.
Dunno why I have that need. I don't give a damn.
>>
>>34537657

>comes here from reddit and 9gag
>thinks he belongs
>gets absolutely btfo
>literally resorts to le reddit maymay
>>
>>34534408

I've been here since 2008, I just managed to sort my life out a bit.

Not perfect, but I have a circle of friends that I grew up with and trust, and I've focused on self improvement and improving my mental health
>>
I'm a functional and educated member of society, have a family that loves and is proud of me, and get laid, and I come here because I'm literally autistic, a manchild, and a former burnout with an addictive personality who used to piss in empty Mountain Dew bottles, and because I was pretty much raised on 4chan.

I know I'm not a robot, but I don't feel like a normie.
>>
>>34538108
why do you call yourself a manchild?
>>
I'm not exactly normie but not a neet loser either, I come here to laugh at fat faggots who waste their entire time at home browsing this place.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.